It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
hummer010: Genkicolleen is not a scammer.
hto_87: Of course she is. A fake disposition or backstory does not make someone immune from scamming. She profited from the 400 codes she was asked to donate to a community. Instead of doing that, she gave them away to give herself opportunities to get more freebies and goodwill from another community. Its one of the bigger scams this and any community has ever seen. 400 games and still counting and it didn't cost her a thing. Sounds like a scammer.
Not only did she scam but got away with it.

And here is the best part....the white knight clueless males like hummer010 are defending her because she is a female.
tomyam80:
amrit9037: I miss this thread.
Still miss it? :P
xckx: (snip)

GOG games owned 1179/1312
GOG movies owned 34/54
this thread owns...

=)

If you ask my opinion about whats going on here.
Post edited April 13, 2016 by Lin545
low rated
hto_87: Of course she is. A fake disposition or backstory does not make someone immune from scamming. She profited from the 400 codes she was asked to donate to a community. Instead of doing that, she gave them away to give herself opportunities to get more freebies and goodwill from another community. Its one of the bigger scams this and any community has ever seen. 400 games and still counting and it didn't cost her a thing. Sounds like a scammer.
tinyE: Is your avatar a burrito?
Good eye, it is a burrito! Sounds like you've had more than a few in your lifetime haha.
Any comments about the 400+ games this individual stole?
tinyE: Is your avatar a burrito?
hto_87: Any comments about the 400+ games this individual stole?
Who?
hto_87: Any comments about the 400+ games this individual stole?
tinyE: Who?
He's spreading BS about genkicolleen being a scammer.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: He's spreading BS about genkicolleen being a scammer.
If its BS I'm sure there is a somewhat decent explanation for the 400+ games. Please share so the BS is explained away.
pimpmonkey2382.313: He's spreading BS about genkicolleen being a scammer.
XD
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=t3u4cVPD2EwVSNnd
low rated
Ok, people have noticed and downmarked my post. But what about an explanation for the 400 codes she stole instead of distributing within the community like she was asked to do? Maybe one of the downmarkers and white knights can offer an explanation by posting instead of hitting a button. Don't let her get away with the biggest scam!
Oh you again.

I thought I smelled something.
low rated
hto_87: Ok, people have noticed and downmarked my post. But what about an explanation for the 400 codes she stole instead of distributing within the community like she was asked to do? Maybe one of the downmarkers and white knights can offer an explanation by posting instead of hitting a button. Don't let her get away with the biggest scam!
You think white knights on this forum have the intellectual capability to defend their arguments using logic and rational analysis.

They would rather just downvote you for asking legit questions.
Post edited April 22, 2016 by doronnorod
low rated
Instead of insults, can someone provide dialogue as to why 400 games were stolen, the community lied to and why this person is being defended?
A user scammed a great community member out of 400 games and openly profited from it for their own benefit and nobody sees any wrong with this. Really? Is it solely because she has boobs (allegedly) is why you defend her scam? If it was a guy (which it might really be) I bet the reaction would be different.
high rated
hto_87: Instead of insults, can someone provide dialogue as to why 400 games were stolen, the community lied to and why this person is being defended?
A user scammed a great community member out of 400 games and openly profited from it for their own benefit and nobody sees any wrong with this. Really? Is it solely because she has boobs (allegedly) is why you defend her scam? If it was a guy (which it might really be) I bet the reaction would be different.
Please show me a single post where xckx says that the 400 codes were stolen from him.
hto_87: Instead of insults, can someone provide dialogue as to why 400 games were stolen, the community lied to and why this person is being defended?
PaterAlf: Please show me a single post where xckx says that the 400 codes were stolen from him.
I'd be curious to see that as well.
Post edited April 22, 2016 by tinyE