It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
cecil: +40 rep and be nice and have more then GA posts when researched
ALL STEAM LESS OTHERWISE NOTED

Thomas Was Alone
penumbren: If you don't mind, I'd be interested in this one. (Am I the only person who doesn't actually already own it? :)
IDK to be honest but I do know I'm glad it's going to a good home :) If it was Deponia i'd say yes though since they seem to almost give it away when I got it on GOG it was $0.49 if I recall LOL
Post edited September 09, 2015 by cecil
penumbren: If you don't mind, I'd be interested in this one. (Am I the only person who doesn't actually already own it? :)
cecil: IDK to be honest but I do know I'm glad it's going to a good home :) If it was Deponia i'd say yes though since they seem to almost give it away when I got it on GOG it was $0.49 if I recall LOL
:D Another series of games I need to get around to playing! Thanks much. :)
leon30: For celebration of my recent Birthday here are some games for you:
All Steam, unless otherwise noted.
- One game per person, for now;
- Positive rep (or some established community member should vouch for you);
- Join date august 2015 or earlier;
- Don't PM me. Ask by replying to this post, here;
- Do whatever you want with the games (play/gift/trade etc.).

Fish Fillets 2
War of the Roses: Kingmaker
Boxes With Guns (Desura)
Commando Jack
Pixel Puzzles: Japan
My Lands: Miner's Luck - Starter DLC Pack
Racer 8
Litil Divil
Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare
Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection
Space Hack
PAYDAY 2 - Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks DLC
Magicka Wizard Wars - Paradox Playtpus Robe DLC
Happy birthday...plus few days. :) It should be us giving you games, not the other way around.

Anyway, since you're in such charitable mood, would it be possible for me to claim War of the Roses: Kingmaker? Always wanted to try the thing but some other game takes precedent every time. Thank you.
[i]I, once again, have some games to unload on those who want them. These games are limited to those with at least 40 rep, have had an account before April of this year and users who are not a known scammer.

First up is 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull. A casual puzzle game based (loosely) on Greek Mythology. If you are interested in this game reply with an Ancient Greek related phrase of your choice. CLAIMED

The second game I have to give away is Stronghold Crusader HD, medieval rts with a freebuild option. If you are interested in this game then reply to this post with exactly "I would like this game, m'lord."

Along with these two games I have an additional One mystery keys. I am not sure what games they are nor if they have already been used yet or not. If you would like to take a chance at one of these mystery games then reply to this post with exactly "It's a mystery."

Demysteried game Particula available as well. Reply with exactly "I want it."[/i]

POST HAS MOVED HERE
Post edited September 16, 2015 by LeDrewxcore
low rated
LeDrewxcore: I, once again, have some games to unload on those who want them. These games are limited to those with at least 40 rep, have had an account before April of this year and users who are not a known scammer.

First up is 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull. A casual puzzle game based (loosely) on Greek Mythology. If you are interested in this game reply with an Ancient Greek related phrase of your choice.

The second game I have to give away is Stronghold Crusader HD, medieval rts with a freebuild option. If you are interested in this game then reply to this post with exactly "I would like this game, m'lord."

Along with these two games I have an additional two mystery keys. I am not sure what games they are nor if they have already been used yet or not. If you would like to take a chance at one of these mystery games then reply to this post with exactly "It's a mystery."
It's a mystery.
low rated
LeDrewxcore: The second game I have to give away is Stronghold Crusader HD, medieval rts with a freebuild option. If you are interested in this game then reply to this post with exactly "I would like this game, m'lord."
Hello

I would like this game, m'lord.

Thank you!
Post edited September 09, 2015 by abop
swatkat: It's a mystery.
swatkat: Hello

I would like this game, m'lord.

Thank you!
LeDrewxcore: These games are limited to those with at least 40 rep, have had an account before April of this year and users who are not a known scammer.
I am afraid you do not qualify for this giveaway, nes400.
low rated
LeDrewxcore: These games are limited to those with at least 40 rep, have had an account before April of this year and users who are not a known scammer.
LeDrewxcore: I am afraid you do not qualify for this giveaway, nes400.
I got ripped off by him back in June :(
Post edited September 09, 2015 by abop
low rated
LeDrewxcore: I, once again, have some games to unload on those who want them. These games are limited to those with at least 40 rep, have had an account before April of this year and users who are not a known scammer.

First up is 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull. A casual puzzle game based (loosely) on Greek Mythology. If you are interested in this game reply with an Ancient Greek related phrase of your choice.

Along with these two games I have an additional two mystery keys. I am not sure what games they are nor if they have already been used yet or not. If you would like to take a chance at one of these mystery games then reply to this post with exactly "It's a mystery."
It's a mystery :)
SpectrumX:
SpectrumX determined the mystery key was for the game Particula. This game is still available.
SpectrumX:
LeDrewxcore: SpectrumX determined the mystery key was for the game Particula. This game is still available.
And second mystery key is definitely Mad Max :))
low rated
SpectrumX: And second mystery key is definitely Mad Max :))
http://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=SpectrumX

you're an alt LOL
Post edited September 09, 2015 by shitmonkey
low rated
SpectrumX: And second mystery key is definitely Mad Max :))
shitmonkey: http://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=SpectrumX

you're an alt LOL
Is problem to participate in gw? Im not a alt. "Na to vem jed blbečku"
low rated
SpectrumX: Is problem to participate ONLY in gw? Im not a alt. "Na to vem jed blbečku"
FO SURE

buzz off
Post edited September 09, 2015 by shitmonkey