It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KobusSteenkamp: I can confirm that BlueSteel006 is a scammer.
BlueSteel006: Your key was invalid.

And by the way for that key that i guessed your age you gave it to someone else
and instead of that you gave me a non-working key just to keep my mouth shut.

I repeat if you dont understand it was invalid. End of story. I dont care if you call me names.
I checked the key and it said it was used. I didn't use it so the only logical thing is that you used it on another account or sold it.
swatkat: Dropping a Smite Xbox One closed beta key. First reply gets it !
Gee, according to my chat list this account used to belong to GUNSYND.
He lived in Australia and spoke a lot differently.
Did you have to pay a lot for this account????
KobusSteenkamp: I can confirm that BlueSteel006 is a scammer.
apehater: please post some details on the scammers thread
I can post some screenshots of the conversation we had
high rated
Remaking my giveaway again. Sorry that I don't have much beyond Indie Gala freebies ATM, guys! Hopefully somebody still needs one of these. Pid is also in there, if you missed that giveaway. My rep is negative these days, so I can't direct-link the gamepages like before.

[Steam]
Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Steel & Steam: Episode 1
Orborun (9/10 on Steam) GONE
Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
Pid (9/10 on Steam)
Humanity Asset (I actually beat and loved this game, despite its awful user rating)

[Desura]
Dot.Stop.Run (numerous keys)
IDRQ (numerous keys)
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle: TRAUMA, SpaceChem (I think this comes with a Steam key), Frozen Synapse GONE

Don't care about rep or join date. As long as you're not a scammer, you can have a key. Two keys, even! I'm desperate to unload this stuff.
Post edited September 05, 2015 by thejimz
thejimz: Remaking my giveaway again. Sorry that I don't have much beyond Indie Gala freebies ATM, guys! Hopefully somebody still needs one of these. Pid is also in there, if you missed that giveaway. My rep is negative these days, so I can't direct-link the gamepages like before.

[Steam]
Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Steel & Steam: Episode 1
Orborun (9/10 on Steam)
Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
Pid (9/10 on Steam)
Humanity Asset (I actually beat and loved this game, despite its awful user rating)

[Desura]
Dot.Stop.Run (numerous keys)
IDRQ (numerous keys)
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle: TRAUMA, SpaceChem (I think this comes with a Steam key), Frozen Synapse

Don't care about rep or join date. As long as you're not a scammer, you can have a key. Two keys, even! I'm desperate to unload this stuff.
i would like to have Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle thank you :)
high rated
MadeinChina: i would like to have Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle thank you :)
Sure thing--check your PMs! It's very old, so I hope it still works.
low rated
MadeinChina: i would like to have Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle thank you :)
thejimz: Sure thing--check your PMs! It's very old, so I hope it still works.
thank you it work perfectly :)
thejimz:
I have a habit of missing the freebies, actually trying to keep an eye out for them now.

Orborun looks like a fun little game if you dont mind.

I was going to ask for pid just to get it on Steam - I have it on Desura so haven’t felt the need before but the bankruptcy is making me think twice. But I will leave it for someone who doesn’t have it at all.
high rated
mabrookes: I have a habit of missing the freebies, actually trying to keep an eye out for them now.

Orborun looks like a fun little game if you dont mind.

I was going to ask for pid just to get it on Steam - I have it on Desura so haven’t felt the need before but the bankruptcy is making me think twice. But I will leave it for someone who doesn’t have it at all.
Sure thing--sent. Also, nobody else has shown an interest in Pid, so feel free to ask for it.
thejimz: Sure thing--sent. Also, nobody else has shown an interest in Pid, so feel free to ask for it.
Thanks, recieved :)

Maybe if nobody comes in for pid after a day or 2 I will, give everyone fair warning.
high rated
Ungunbu and all the awesome GOGers have inspired me so here is my list
+45 rep and be nice
ALL STEAM LESS OTHERWISE NOTED
IF YOU WILL ACTUALLY PLAY THEM ASK FOR AS MANY AS YOU WANT (be reasonable don't ask for the WHOLE pile though ;))

Secret of the Magic Crystals Complete
The Nightmare Cooperative
BloodRealm: Battlegrounds Debut Champion "Lora" + 3 Elite Packs (Early Access) redeem on BloodRealm
Thomas Was Alone
Gratuitous Tank Battles
Eets
Deponia
JOB THE LEPRECHAUN
Post edited September 08, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Ungunbu all the awesome GOGers have inspired me so here is my list
+50 rep and be nice
IF YOU WILL ACTUALLY PLAY THEM ASK FOR AS MANY AS YOU WANT (be reasonable don't ask for the WHOLE pile though ;))

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Strata
BloodRealm: Battlegrounds Debut Champion "Lora" + 3 Elite Packs (Early Access) redeem on BloodRealm
Scrolls Full Version redeems on Scrolls
Don't Move
Thomas Was Alone
Gratuitous Tank Battles
Eets
Frozen Synapse
Nightsky
Anomaly Korea
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Deponia
A valley without wind 1&2
THE APOTHEOSIS PROJECT + OST
JOB THE LEPRECHAUN
Toki Tori 2+* *May or may not work
Hey there. I'd like to try A Valley without Wind 1 & 2 as well as Anomaly: Warzone Earth if still available. However, if others want one of these, i'm okay with that too. :)
Post edited September 05, 2015 by Zsolan
+50 rep and be nice

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Strata
Scrolls Full Version redeems on Scrolls
Don't Move
Thomas Was Alone
Gratuitous Tank Battles
Eets
Frozen Synapse
Nightsky
Anomaly Korea
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Deponia
A valley without wind 1&2
JOB THE LEPRECHAUN
Toki Tori 2+* *May or may not work
Zsolan: Hey there. I'd like to try A Valley without Wind 1 & 2 if still available. :)
whirling your direction ;)
low rated
+50 rep and be nice

Strata
Can i get Strata and The apotheosis project please? Thanks for awesome giveaways sir.

edit: Thanks!
Post edited September 05, 2015 by Lon_Chaney
low rated
cecil: Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Can i request this ?