It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redix: Take on Helicopters Bundle
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13794/

REP 100+
I want it. It seems as interesting as helicopters in Arma games.
Thanks and +1.
high rated
thejimz: My giveaway thread just finished, the winners were announced--and quite a few games were left unclaimed! Here are the leftovers, plus another key I obtained in the meantime.

X-COM: Interceptor (Steam)

Glacier 3: The Meltdown (Steam)

Hyper Fighters (Steam)

The Samaritan Paradox (Steam/Desura)

Dot.Stop.Run (Desura)

IDRQ (Desura)

Multiple keys available for IDRQ and Dot.Stop.Run. The Samaritan Paradox key works on both Steam and Desura, although I can only 100% guarantee that it will work on Desura.

Requirements: positive rep (1+) and a join date before March 2015. No scammers welcome.
Bumping my giveaway once more. Everything listed here is still available. Don't be shy! Even if I've gifted you recently, it doesn't bother me if you ask again. There's nothing valuable here--you'd be doing me a favor by taking one. :P
cecil: Adventure (game) Time
Steam
+30 rep and join date of 2014 or before

Enda and Harvey
Deponia
vladicaris: Edna and Harvey :Breakout ?
Brand New Eyes sorry for not specifying sooner forgot there was more then one game.
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steam)
PixelJunk Shooter (Steam)

Reply to this post specifying the game you want.

--

Rep 100+
cecil: Adventure (game) Time
Steam
+30 rep and join date of 2014 or before

Enda and Harvey
Deponia
can i have Deponia? thank you anyway :)
+1 for all the giveaways
high rated
Have:
Ibb & Obb (gone)

Requirements:
- Must want for yourself
- Must have been signed up before May 2015

First one to reply with those requirements gets it. I will also need your email for your Steam so I can send it to you, but I won't need that till I message you.
Post edited August 07, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
low rated
Ki11s0n3: Have:
Ibb & Obb (Steam gift)

Requirements:
- Must want for yourself

First one to reply with those requirements gets it. I will also need your email for your Steam so I can send it to you, but I won't need that till I message you.
Hi there. Can i have it please? Thanks!
Ki11s0n3: Have:
Ibb & Obb (Steam gift)

Requirements:
- Must want for yourself

abop: Hi there. Can i have it please? Thanks!
Edit:
abop: Hi there. Can i have it please? Thanks!
Ki11s0n3: Check Chat
NO! This guy abop is a scammer, and i think an alt. Blarth was scammed by this guy.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/page144

Go down a bit, and you'll see the posts that talk about this (couldn't link the posts by themselves).
Post edited August 07, 2015 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: NO! This guy abop is a scammer, and i think an alt. Blarth was scammed by this guy.
Yeah he gave me a fake email. I edited my post. It's still available.
low rated
Edit: Still available, turns out he was an alt account and gave me a fake email.
That is my mail what are you talking about?
Edit: Still available, turns out he was an alt account and gave me a fake email.
abop: That is my mail what are you talking about?
sdczz for your email name is unlikely. That's just random letters. If it was a real email I would assume you would try to pick a decent one.
low rated
abop: That is my mail what are you talking about?
Ki11s0n3: sdczz for your email name is unlikely. That's just random letters. If it was a real email I would assume you would try to pick a decent one.
If you dont believe thats just your opinion.. this is my mail for 11 years.
Ki11s0n3: sdczz for your email name is unlikely. That's just random letters. If it was a real email I would assume you would try to pick a decent one.
abop: If you dont believe thats just your opinion.. this is my mail for 11 years.
Even if it is real I got multiple messages saying you are a scammer. Sorry.