It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Rune Classic (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 100+
Ungunbu: Rune Classic (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 100+
Hi there.

Thank you.
Redix: This game is awesome, can i have it?

+rep to recent gifters
Ungunbu: It's awesome indeed. Check your Chat for the key.
Thanks man! +rep as always
silvrbacgorrila: I have copies of Dead Effect and Betrayer (steam keys) to give away. If anybody is interested reply on this thread. Have a rep equal to or more than mine and please no private messages and no scammers! Cheers!
Hey, thanks for your generosity! +1

Has Betrayer been claimed? I've had that one wishlisted for almost a year. Either way, nice giveaway.
low rated
silvrbacgorrila: I have copies of Dead Effect and Betrayer (steam keys) to give away. If anybody is interested reply on this thread. Have a rep equal to or more than mine and please no private messages and no scammers! Cheers!
thejimz: Hey, thanks for your generosity! +1

Has Betrayer been claimed? I've had that one wishlisted for almost a year. Either way, nice giveaway.
I ask for it but havent received anything yet. Its my first request dont know how the rules are.
The_Shape: I ask for it but havent received anything yet. Its my first request dont know how the rules are.
It's right there.

silvrbacgorrila: Have a rep equal to or more than mine and please no private messages and no scammers! Cheers!
Cyraxpt: ...
he still tries! man, nes is such a whiny wiener
Post edited July 30, 2015 by apehater
hummer010: I've got Trine 2: Complete Story on Steam if anyone wants it!

Rep 35+. No chat requests.
Is Trine 2 still available? If yes, would you recommend this game to someone who didn't have played Trine 1? It looks like a really cool game.
Thanks in advance for your answer!

P.S.: I already got some games (Syberia I [already finished; nice game] and II) from you, so feel free to say no.
high rated
Edit: remaining games moved to a more recent post.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by blarth
apehater: he still tries! man, nes is such a whiny wiener
Shush my other alt account, we might get caught by the evil_union, they can't know about our secret tree club, tHe_rEaL_eViL_uNiOn,_sWaG_yOlo!!!1!, players of CoD and with powerful tools capable of taking over the world.
Cyraxpt: ... about our secret tree club ...
*evil laugh

hehehe, he doesn't know our secret password to enter
blarth: Steam keys for the following are up for grabs.
Sinister City (4 keys available)
Residue: Final Cut (3 keys available)
3 Stars of Destiny (3 keys available)

Requirements:
1) You must reply to this post when asking for a game.
2) You must have a rep of at least 10.
3) Your registration date must be May 2015 or earlier.
Hi there blarth, I'd like to try out Residue, if you don't mind. Thanks alot in advance :D
blarth: Steam keys for the following are up for grabs.
Sinister City (4 keys available)
Residue: Final Cut (3 keys available)
3 Stars of Destiny (3 keys available)

Requirements:
1) You must reply to this post when asking for a game.
2) You must have a rep of at least 10.
3) Your registration date must be May 2015 or earlier.
Hi blarth, i havent got either sinister city nor 3 stars of destiny, id like either one, you may take the pick
low rated
Cyraxpt: ... about our secret tree club ...
apehater: *evil laugh

hehehe, he doesn't know our secret password to enter
funny how you back each other :)))))) FAIL
mchack: Hi there blarth, I'd like to try out Residue, if you don't mind. Thanks alot in advance :D
roelibex: Hi blarth, i havent got either sinister city nor 3 stars of destiny, id like either one, you may take the pick
Keys sent. Enjoy. : )