It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I've decided to cut back on all my raw code posts, since they seem to have attracted vultures from off the site. A lot of the Desura codes I post are claimed by people who seemingly don't even have GOG accounts! With that in mind, here's what I have to give away at the moment.

Battlepaths (Steam)
Stock: 0/1 (ALL GONE)

Dot.Stop.Run (Desura)
Stock: 15/15

IDRQ (Desura)
Stock: 10/10

Post a reply here and you'll get a key as long as you aren't an obvious scammer. Rep and join date don't matter to me.

cecil: Verified please check chat :)
Got it! Thanks a bunch.
Post edited July 14, 2015 by thejimz
thejimz: Those are all top-tier games, +1 for a very generous giveaway. (I'll leave these for other posters, though.)

Edit: At Cecil's suggestion, I've decided to disregard what I said above and ask for Not the Robots. Looks like a really great game. Here is a non-giveaway post that I made yesterday: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_rpgs/post31
amrit9037: Most of them didn't appeared in bundle (I may be wrong).
Not The Robots was in Spoiler Alert Groupees Bundle but without DRM-Free build.
deponia did in the Macgamestore bundle ;) Also thanks to amrit9037 for not the robots and Madth3 for LYNE
thejimz: I've decided to cut back on all my raw code posts, since they seem to have attracted vultures from off the site. A lot of the Desura codes I post are claimed by people who seemingly don't even have GOG accounts! With that in mind, here's what I have to give away at the moment.

Battlepaths 1/1 (Steam)

Dot.Stop.Run 15/15 (Desura)

IDRQ 10/10 (Desura)

Post a reply here and you'll get a key as long as you aren't an obvious scammer. Rep and join date don't matter to me.
Is dot stop run for Mac or not? it says it is but then it says it isn't depending on where I look on the Desura page... don't want to waste a key if I can't use it.
Post edited July 14, 2015 by cecil
high rated
I have Castle Miner Z steam key for giveaway.
cecil: Is dot stop run for Mac or not? it says it is but then it says it isn't depending on where I look on the Desura page... don't want to waste a key if I can't use it.
Unfortunately, it looks like there's only a Windows build of the game available, which sucks. Mac still doesn't get enough love from developers.
low rated
Got it! Thanks :)
leon30: Got it! Thanks :)
You're welcome and thank you :)
tionerc: I must applaud the determination of some on these forums. Now if only I could +100
If you could +100 I'd be at 3*s quicker ;)
cecil: Rules
1. Rep 25+
2. NO ASKING VIA PM (or ye will be disqualified)
3. Must link to post not in giveaway threads to prove you are active (post has to have been before my GA started)

(Steam)
Deponia
LYNE
Toki Tori 2+
I'd like to try out Lyne, if you don't mind. Thanks a bunch :) no defcon for me right now
cecil: Rules
1. Rep 25+
2. NO ASKING VIA PM (or ye will be disqualified)
3. Must link to post not in giveaway threads to prove you are active (post has to have been before my GA started)

(Steam)
Deponia
LYNE
Toki Tori 2+
mchack: I'd like to try out Lyne, if you don't mind. Thanks a bunch :) no defcon for me right now
Verified Check Chat have a great day and Thank You :)
cecil:
Thanks for the ga cecil, not in though but +1!
offtopic- I've been trying to reach you by chat for over 10 mins to continue our conversation, but the chat's been eating my replies, just thought I'd let you know why I didn't reply there till now... Maybe it doesn't like that my second reply is longer than the 1st? I dunno...
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Treasure
cecil:
Treasure:
Sorry that was my fault... My humblest apologizes.
cecil: Sorry that was my fault
In what way? Because I thought the fault was GOG acting cranky again... Anyways, will try to resend my PM now (not that it was important, but since you mentioned what you've been doing I thought I'd do that too, so that's basically what my PM says...)
cecil: Sorry that was my fault
Treasure: In what way? Because I thought the fault was GOG acting cranky again... Anyways, will try to resend my PM now (not that it was important, but since you mentioned what you've been doing I thought I'd do that too, so that's basically what my PM says...)
I was trying to change chat to friends only to fix a problem.
mchack: I'd like to try out Lyne, if you don't mind. Thanks a bunch :) no defcon for me right now
cecil: Verified Check Chat have a great day and Thank You :)
Thank you cecil! you're great :D
OK Key goes to <username removed as requested> i - first who messaged me. Thank you.
Post edited July 14, 2015 by crysisheld
thejimz: I've decided to cut back on all my raw code posts, since they seem to have attracted vultures from off the site. A lot of the Desura codes I post are claimed by people who seemingly don't even have GOG accounts! With that in mind, here's what I have to give away at the moment.

Battlepaths (Steam)
Stock: 1/1

Dot.Stop.Run (Desura)
Stock: 15/15

IDRQ (Desura)
Stock: 10/10

thejimz: Got it! Thanks a bunch.
hello, id like battlepaths. Is it taken already?