It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xxxIndyxxx: If the pope decides that code dropping shouldn't happen in this thread then so be it because I still consider it his thread but that's about it...
phandom: The spiritual leader of this thread (aka Pope, aka xckx) began this thread as an open code-drop thread but after a divine revelation (aka Mahayo) decided that open code-drop is a sin and should not be exercised.

(I'm searching for the exact post and I will link it here)
Sure but he didn't state it as a rule. He just started using it because people were bitching about it. It's the zealots that are twisting the faith.
two things:
1. Did you know the pope also has a xckx wishlist? Seems odd there's still games he doesn't have when He gave away so much ;) Bookmarked, for when something on it goes on sale again...

2. Speaking of wishlists ;) I'm giving away all of the Ys

Ys I & II Chronicles+
Ys Origin
Ys the Oath in Felghana
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

that are on gog in my very first own real Giveaway (indeed very first own Thread). And I'm pretty excited over it, so I hope you don't mind me spamming it here (one of my regular threads)
Incidently, it's featuring a whole lot of Community Whishlist Entrys (that's the weak link to point 1 ;) for old games not yet on gog. If anyone cares to join: here's the link: Ys Giveaway - Nostalgic Wishlist boosting fun
Post edited July 07, 2015 by mchack
ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack steam key available.

Once activated to your account it will give you another copy of the game in your Steam inventory that you can gift to a friend.

First person to say "I want it" and have a minimum of 50 rep gets the game.
xxxIndyxxx: As far as I am concerned: There is no rule. You are not the king of this topic. I am so sick of people putting arbitrary rules up for people here. If somebody wants to drop a code so be it. You can Always remind them it may be better to use the pm method and why but there is no rule about it. This topic and forum is getting flooded with butthurt people anyhow and the mahayo method isn't going to change that.

If the pope decides that code dropping shouldn't happen in this thread then so be it because I still consider it his thread but that's about it...
Thank you. I see my logic is not that obscure.
low rated
LeDrewxcore: ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack steam key available.

Once activated to your account it will give you another copy of the game in your Steam inventory that you can gift to a friend.

That looks like a really nice game. I'd like to give it a try if I may. So yeah, I want it. :)
LeDrewxcore: ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack steam key available.

jpilot: That looks like a really nice game. I'd like to give it a try if I may. So yeah, I want it. :)
PM has been send. Enjoy.
LeDrewxcore: PM has been send. Enjoy.
Thank you very much! :-)
high rated
Pier Solar and the Great Architects + Soundtrack (Steam) for the first one who wants it.

Requirement: Minimum rep 50 and a join date before May 2015.

Edit: I got this key from a Groupees trade, so I can't be 100% sure that it works.
Post edited July 09, 2015 by PaterAlf
low rated
PaterAlf: Pier Solar and the Great Architects + Soundtrack (Steam) for the first one who wants it.

Requirement: Minimum rep 50 and a join date before May 2015.

Edit: I got this key from a Groupees trade, so I can't be 100% sure that it works.
May I have it?
Ki11s0n3: May I have it?
Sure. Check your chat.
Ki11s0n3: May I have it?
PaterAlf: Sure. Check your chat.
It worked thank you
high rated
+20 rep LYNE steam key curtesy of Madth3 :)
cecil: +20 rep LYNE steam key curtesy of Madth3 :)
I would like it, please :)
dam I am not over 20
Post edited July 10, 2015 by gildor2603
cecil: +20 rep LYNE steam key curtesy of Madth3 :)
gildor2603: I would like it, please :)
dam I am not over 20
Well ain't that a pickle XD
low rated
gildor2603: I would like it, please :)
dam I am not over 20
GioVio123: Well ain't that a pickle XD
Well he's close enough so Cecil being a very generous person prolly just gave it to him anyway.