It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xckx: To roelibex, SpectrumX and vladicaris, your GTA V keys have been sent by PM.

Enjoy!
WOW! xckx strikes again with a great giveaway! I'm glad GOG gave you a small shout out on the 1000 game page, btw :)
xckx: ...
apehater: hey xckx, haven't seen you a long time, how is it going in pope city?
Pretty good. I was just on a trip and got back on the weekend but I am going to be back giving games away again,

xckx: To roelibex, SpectrumX and vladicaris, your GTA V keys have been sent by PM.

Enjoy!
Pickle1477: WOW! xckx strikes again with a great giveaway! I'm glad GOG gave you a small shout out on the 1000 game page, btw :)
Nice... I didn't even see that. I might post a pic of me wearing the T-Shirt and stuff when I get it if you guys are interested in seeing the Shirt, etc.
high rated
Grand Class Melee 2 (Desura)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+10 rep required.

Ended.
Post edited April 14, 2015 by xckx
xckx: Nice... I didn't even see that. I might post a pic of me wearing the T-Shirt and stuff when I get it if you guys are interested in seeing the Shirt, etc.
Hope you're doing well xckx, good to see you after such a long time and that is one heck of a return with the conclusion of the tremendously generous giveaway, a +rep to you as always. It would be cool to see how the T-shirt looks so do post a pic when you get it definitely. :)
Post edited April 14, 2015 by stg83
xckx: Nice... I didn't even see that. I might post a pic of me wearing the T-Shirt and stuff when I get it if you guys are interested in seeing the Shirt, etc.
Haha, sounds good! That's a well-earned shirt!
The shirt must say: "I bought the entire GOG catalog and all I got was this stupid T-shirt".
high rated
Ski-World Simulator (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

REP 50+
Ungunbu: Ski-World Simulator (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

REP 50+
Why not.... ;-)
Ungunbu: Ski-World Simulator (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

REP 50+
Christoph89: Why not.... ;-)
Sent.
Christoph89: Why not.... ;-)
Ungunbu: Sent.
Thank you!
high rated
dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~ (Steam)

+10 rep required.

Enjoy!
Wow! You sent out 3 GTA V keys? You're amazing! ^_^

Enjoy!
MASSIVE THANKS, Installing right now!
xckx: dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~ (Steam)

+10 rep required.
Welcome back Pope! I want duplicity if I may.
high rated
TAKEN

SHMUP Attack Pack (GOG, duh)

First to reply with "Gimme" gets the bundle.

No rep required.
Post edited April 15, 2015 by RayRay13000