It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blarth: I've got two steam keys for Thunder Wolves. The game is no longer for sale on steam and many people on the steam forum reported issues with the game.

If you want to give it a shot, just ask for a key.
You know what issues.. I kinda liked that game for a little arcade type shooter.. Actually I think I had about 10 hours of play and never had a problem..
hellmonster67: You know what issues.. I kinda liked that game for a little arcade type shooter.. Actually I think I had about 10 hours of play and never had a problem..
Haven't played it yet myself, but the first couple of pages on the steam forum had multiple threads about crashes and the game failing to start. Just thought I would let whoever wants to grab the key know there is a chance the game may have problems.
hellmonster67: You know what issues.. I kinda liked that game for a little arcade type shooter.. Actually I think I had about 10 hours of play and never had a problem..
blarth: Haven't played it yet myself, but the first couple of pages on the steam forum had multiple threads about crashes and the game failing to start. Just thought I would let whoever wants to grab the key know there is a chance the game may have problems.
Oh ok thanks... well if it helps , it ran flawlessly for me on Windows 7 64
high rated
Just tried it myself and had no issues with the first two levels (also win 7 / 64).

Two steam keys for Thunder Wolves still available.
blarth: Just tried it myself and had no issues with the first two levels (also win 7 / 64).

I take one,thanks :)
blarth: Just tried it myself and had no issues with the first two levels (also win 7 / 64).

I'll do the Second One :)
high rated
Dennymos: I take one,thanks :)
AcidFlux: I'll do the Second One :)
Keys PM'd. : )
Post edited January 26, 2015 by blarth
high rated
Christoph89: I want it ;-)
PM sent. Enjoy!

Hearthlands (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+10 rep required.
Post edited January 26, 2015 by xckx
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

Hearthlands (Steam)

+110 rep required.
wow, thats a high rep req. whats's so special about this game?
high rated
apehater: wow, thats a high rep req. whats's so special about this game?
cuz its my super ultra favoritist game in the whole world, thats why..... Oh wait its a typo, nevermind. Fixed. :P
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

Hearthlands (Steam)

+10 rep required.
I want it
xckx: cuz its my super ultra favoritist game in the whole world, thats why..... Oh wait its a typo, nevermind. Fixed. :P
:D :D :D
+1
high rated
Gold rush classic! for first reply.
Minimum 10 rep
high rated
Have several Desura keys (one game per person, 10+ rep):

Into The Gloom
BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope For the Young Century
Undead Legions
Catmouth Island: Episode 1 (taken)
Social Justice Warriors
Astroloco: Worst Contact (taken)
Three Fourths Home (taken)
Post edited January 27, 2015 by astand
savage555: Gold rush classic! for first reply.
Minimum 10 rep
I'd take Gold Rush! Classic

Thanks!