It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flamescreen: Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
Hi, i'm intereted in this one. Thank you.

Edit: Big thanks for the game, key activated!
Post edited November 21, 2023 by MaxLevch
Thank you for the generosity, miss-posted
Post edited November 19, 2023 by Sulibor
flamescreen: The ones I forgot I already had when buying thus and can provide you a (Steam) code as a gift for are: Mad Max, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY, Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition and Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition.
Hi, i'm intereted in
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY and
Post edited November 19, 2023 by Man_of_Sorrows
Ok I'll see what I can do when they notify me. Obviously the three people that asked for those games first in this thread, will get them if the other person doesn't ask for(Assuming it's not in their steam account already).

If it wasn't clear btw, I only have one of each to give.

Failing to include their steam account handle till Monday Midnight, Greece time(as reference it is currently 00:10 when this was posted) will exclude them from the procedure. So far I only got one person to share with me their Steam account handle. If you have those I'd rather you don't provide a newly made Steam account handle. I'll check since when you have it. Others may want them too and don't even have one version of(Unless no one else claims them if you don't meet the criteria).
Post edited November 19, 2023 by flamescreen
flamescreen: So I've been directed to this thread from the GOG giveaway.
This is my first time I do this, so I don't know how the thing with codes works and if they will be functional(I don't know how long they last since purchase). Seems they will be though, since the ones I claimed already didn't expire yet.

The ones I forgot I already had when buying thus and can provide you a (Steam) code as a gift for are: Mad Max, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY, Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition and Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition.

It will be first come, first serve, with one exception cause a user named "Clairsentient" mailed me already and will get one if they want one of the listed. So if you are the first in the thread that asks for the specific game, make two choices of the four(obviously it can't be the same two choices another asks for, till I update you with who got what), in case your first choice happens to be the one that person will ask for(if they don't have those already). Since I'm not sure of the procedure, I will also require your Steam handle if it asks to gift you that to your account and for verification purposes.

So send me a message with those details, ASAP.

Also, I can't wait for CS for ever obviously in order for the codes not to expire. If he/she doesn't contact me till(and including) Monday, people will get their original choices.
Hello! Im very want try Mad Max if it possible, thank you for this giveaway!
Seeing that 'Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition' is among the games listed, I would be happy to make my request for this game, but as both games in the Middle-earth series listed in this giveaway are in high demand, I won't get in the way of others.
Drakon135790: Seeing that 'Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition' is among the games listed, I would be happy to make my request for this game, but as both games in the Middle-earth series listed in this giveaway are in high demand, I won't get in the way of others.
Did you perhaps post in the wrong thread?
Themken: Did you perhaps post in the wrong thread?
He was just following flamescreen's post who was directed to write here.
I dont know who directed flamescreen here but I think his post deserved its own thread.
Themken: Did you perhaps post in the wrong thread?
Lexor: He was just following flamescreen's post who was directed to write here.
I dont know who directed flamescreen here but I think his post deserved its own thread.
I sort of did. Said that since the non-GOG giveaway wasn't restarted, those who want to give away such keys should make their own threads or maybe post in this one. Past that, their call.
Yeah, Themken I didn't know where to post them since this is the first time I do this and got redirected from the GOG giveway thread. It was either this or my personal and figured since they're similar, maybe more people will see this here. Hope it doesn't cause a terrible inconvenience.

Edit 1(add):Oh, and thank you Cavalary for the re-direct. Maybe I'll make my own thread in the future, if I get the opportunity to hand over codes again.

As to who got what so far(will get updated with final ones after we solve or not the regionally locked):

-Clairsentient requested "Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition". See attachement I include it here since the rules are to post here a request, but is either secretive or didn't understand my reply message. As proof that there is actually a request. Eligible, gotten the code and used it, activated succsessfully. Happy for you!

-Clairsentient request renders Triock's request null unfortunatelly, at the time.

-Csanjuro requested, first, Shadow of Mordor GOTY. Already gotten and activated. Happy for you!

-MaxLevch requested, first, Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition. Already gotten and activated. Happy for you!

-CTPAX001RUS requested, first, Mad max. (Edit 12/12/23): FINALLY, they replenished the keys, so he has gotten and activated it. Happy for you!

These were all the keys I had to give. Thanks to all who participated and best of luck to others if there will be another time I do this. Merry upcoming Christmas and Happy upcoming New Year to all!
Attachments:
Post edited December 16, 2023 by flamescreen
Hello,

"DOOM 3 (Original) + DOOM 3: BFG Edition" (GOG-key)
8D9Y8E760B1????8BE (????=3322)

Enjoy it ^_^
PLAiccp: Hello,

"DOOM 3 (Original) + DOOM 3: BFG Edition" (GOG-key)
8D9Y8E760B1????8BE (????=3322)

Enjoy it ^_^
Kind of random for me to even take anything. But it was available and I have not played it in years. So thanks for the game.
ps- Yes, the code is taken by me.
flamescreen: Edit 2(Clarification and update): Upon going to turn the key to giftable to send to Sanjuro, I gotten this message, also gotten this for Mad Max key:
If it turns out no-one on your list can redeem Mad Max, I'm interested. I'm in Australia, which as far as I can tell isn't on that list of restrictions.
flamescreen: Yeah, Themken I didn't know where to post them since this is the first time I do this and got redirected from the GOG giveway thread. It was either this or my personal and figured since they're similar, maybe more people will see this here. Hope it doesn't cause a terrible inconvenience.

Edit 1(add):Oh, and thank you Cavalary for the re-direct. Maybe I'll make my own thread in the future, if I get the opportunity to hand over codes again.

As to who got what so far(will get updated with final ones after we solve or not the regionally locked):

-Clairsentient requested "Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition". See attachement I include it here since the rules are to post here a request, but is either secretive or didn't understand my reply message. As proof that there is actually a request. Eligible, pending, Key is temporarily depleted, will notify them as soon as HB replenishes them.

-Clairsentient request renders Triock's request null unfortunatelly, at the time.

-Csanjuro requested, first, Shadow of Mordor GOTY. Eligible, pending, Key is region locked.

-MaxLevch requested, first, Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition. Already gotten and activated. Happy for you!

-CTPAX001RUS requested, first, Mad max. Eligible, pending, Key is region locked.

Edit 2(Clarification and update): Upon going to turn the key to giftable to send to Sanjuro, I gotten this message, also gotten this for Mad Max key:

"This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.

AG, AM, AR, AZ, BB, BO, BR, BS, BY, BZ, CL, CO, CR, DM, DO, EC, GD, GE, GF, GQ, GT, GY, HN, IN, JM, JP, KG,
KN, KZ, LC, MD, MX, NI, PA, PE, PY, RU, SR, SV, TJ, TM, TT, UA, UY, UZ, VC, VE"

Waiting for their replies on how they prefer to solve the issues with the keys. Will be back within the next 24h if possible.
Bro!!! I`ll wait key for try! Sorry for late answer I was busy in RL
Many keys from HB I registered without troubles
Post edited November 21, 2023 by CTPAX001RUS
thanks flamescreen for the game