It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seb3.7: As a 12-year-old boy, I went under the Train Station to find something amazing...

You might think everything but it was a Video Games Saloon made in a tunnel underneath Wrocław's Main Station, and like... 15 different arcade machines... There was a Spider uncovering pictures, a Tekken 2, some F1, some arcade shooters, some other stuff...
...and there was Metal Slug... I was playing it for two years like a once a week multisessions... dropping in złoty after złoty coins...

This is a game about being a soldier shooting other soldiers and machines.... but it was a game... not a real shooting... I did a lot of real shooting... to the shooting target on a shooting range... I met Renata Mauer once, she had a nice smile for everyone... I learned that you can't drink alcohol as judges are counting it as a dope for shooters... I made 10*10 being sober... They checked the target many times but it was real...

That's my adventure with guns, and video games never gave me any wrong ideas of hurting other people.
Because Video Games are for taking stress off you! : )

This is the code
212B1-7letterBDcipher-FEcipherletterC-1DB2B
I shot off one cipher and one letter, from a great distance : )
What game?
Seb3.7: There was a time I was stealing video games : (
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/returning_childhood_theft/post29
Since about 2004 I have been getting it legally to myself and others.! : )
And from about 2012 Jog.Kum (GOG) became my only source of legal games, leaving all other DRMed services behind.
Offline Installers were the sole argument that convinced me.

I am here burning with Kundalini ; ) that energy does not accept DRM nor marketing tricks or weak spying tactics, neither personal nor industrial. It's open to everyone having a true heart.

and...

There is a wonderful little game that can be played a few times in a row... if you like camels, haggling, and water.

The Caravan

The code is written the same way as Arabic and Hebrew...

4B413-5D8A1-C41FD-22922

20 years ago I learned that
إله إبراهيم وإسحاق ويعقوب
זהו האל היחיד
and someone on this forum said to me that is Thy God of Brian too
Yes!, And of Brian too! ^
That code doesn't work and I don't see any encoding to decode
Post edited November 11, 2023 by myconv
Palestine: A polite reminder (since you still seem to be online): 30 minutes ago, I had sent a private message to you regarding that game.
Thanks a lot for Monster Prom 2 :)

jackoftrades80: Sadly the Ninja who got it didn't send a thank you.
I sent you a private message.
Thank you too, no worries, I got a code from Palestine now.
Post edited November 11, 2023 by eiii
myconv: (...)
I am not sure what to say, how about being outsightful a bit? : )

Third game is coming very soon(tm)
Post edited November 11, 2023 by Seb3.7
Seb3.7: Thinking about it, there were 10*26=260 combinations. Congratulations! Please enjoy! ^
What was the solution to the puzzle? Trying all the combinations of numbers/upper case letters in the post?
high rated
Here is a game that changed me, a game that I falled in love with, a game of games...

Because of this game some good looking people called me Child of Bhaal, but my Dad never said anything xD

A Baldur`s Gate II it is...

and code goes to....

_1821-54___-5_9_8-6_393
Seb3.7: Here is a game that changed me, a game that I falled in love with, a game of games...

Because of this game some good looking people called me Child of Bhaal, but my Dad never said anything xD

A Baldur`s Gate II it is...

and code goes to....

_1821-54___-5_9_8-6_393
Thank you for BG2! (and testing my eyesight ;D)
gareppa: What was the solution to the puzzle? Trying all the combinations of numbers/upper case letters in the post?
It was A and 9 : ) then yes.... if someone started with A there were just 9 combinations to check. It was a bit hard I must admit, yet solved in a jiffy. : )

SeekerSupreme: Thank you for BG2! (and testing my eyesight ;D)
Marvelous! ^ Sharpshooter. Please enjoy! ^

Thank You Everyone!, hopping for next weekend.
A Blacksad code for the fastest.

Edit: TAKEN
Post edited November 14, 2023 by argamasa
A copy of Broken Sword: Director's Cut

EBAF8-E@BAC-2C!B2-&$8C&

@ Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky
$ for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone
& for Mortal Men doomed to die
! for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

...uninspired code is uninspired...
medusa86: A copy of Broken Sword: Director's Cut

EBAF8-E@BAC-2C!B2-&$8C&

@ Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky
$ for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone
& for Mortal Men doomed to die
! for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

...uninspired code is uninspired...
Code has expired alas :(
DangerPlankton: Code has expired alas :(
The giveaway was nearly a year ago. Such codes have a shelf life of 2-4 weeks.
DangerPlankton: Code has expired alas :(
Ice_Mage: The giveaway was nearly a year ago. Such codes have a shelf life of 2-4 weeks.
Ahhh thant would explain it - thanks :)
high rated
So I've been directed to this thread from the GOG giveaway.
This is my first time I do this, so I don't know how the thing with codes works and if they will be functional(I don't know how long they last since purchase). Seems they will be though, since the ones I claimed already didn't expire yet.

The ones I forgot I already had when buying thus and can provide you a (Steam) code as a gift for are: Mad Max, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY, Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition and Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition.

It will be first come, first serve, with one exception cause a user named "Clairsentient" mailed me already and will get one if they want one of the listed. So if you are the first in the thread that asks for the specific game, make two choices of the four(obviously it can't be the same two choices another asks for, till I update you with who got what), in case your first choice happens to be the one that person will ask for(if they don't have those already). Since I'm not sure of the procedure, I will also require your Steam handle if it asks to gift you that to your account and for verification purposes.

So send me a message with those details, ASAP.

Also, I can't wait for CS for ever obviously in order for the codes not to expire. If he/she doesn't contact me till(and including) Monday, people will get their original choices.
Post edited November 19, 2023 by flamescreen
flamescreen: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition.
Hi, I'm only interested in this one. Thanks in advance.
Hello I'm only interested in Shadow of Mordor GOTY