It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thank you DALEKSEC
low rated
One week for Xenonauts keys until expiring.
fan3l: One week for Xenonauts keys until expiring.
Hi, do you have keys for xenonauts?
fan3l: One week for Xenonauts keys until expiring.
Is there more than 1? I'd take one.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by DeadlyBuzz229
high rated
Lol, i'm pretty sure that it was just a reminder that the key for xenonauts expires soon so that someone can gift it to him and not the other way around...
Cyraxpt: Lol, i'm pretty sure that it was just a reminder that the key for xenonauts expires soon so that someone can gift it to him and not the other way around...
Thought so, but had to ask xD
Still no takers for "Battle Realms" ?

Also found an old Steam key for "Hector: Badge of Carnage". I have no idea whether Steam keys expire or not, so hold onto your thanks and +1s until you redeem it.

Please reply to this post, positive rep only.
onarliog: Still no takers for "Battle Realms" ?

Also found an old Steam key for "Hector: Badge of Carnage". I have no idea whether Steam keys expire or not, so hold onto your thanks and +1s until you redeem it.

Not in (thanks again for LBA!), but I just wanted to clarify that Steam keys do not expire. As long as it's a real key and it hasn't been used, it will work.
onarliog: Still no takers for "Battle Realms" ?

Hector: Badge of Carnage looks really cool, if you don't mind me asking for it. Thanks for considering and +1 even if it won't work ;)
Remaining game moved to a later post.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by blarth
blarth: Anyone want a steam key for The Book of Legends?
I've got 2 extra keys for this game.

Requirements:
1) You must reply to this post when asking for the game.
2) You must have a rep of at least 10.
3) Your registration date must be May 2015 or earlier.
I would like one, thanks!
Wei-Shen: I would like one, thanks!
Key sent. : )
mchack: Hector: Badge of Carnage looks really cool, if you don't mind me asking for it. Thanks for considering and +1 even if it won't work ;)
Key sent, enjoy.

Battle Realms still needs a home.
low rated
Wish i had at leasy one key for my self...
mchack: Hector: Badge of Carnage looks really cool, if you don't mind me asking for it. Thanks for considering and +1 even if it won't work ;)
onarliog: Key sent, enjoy.

Battle Realms still needs a home.
thanks alot :) very nice :D +2