It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bad_fur_day1: Perhaps Bane cat is wondering why you'd shoot a man before throwing him out of the forums.
dick1982: At least the cat can talk ,but who am I?
When the forums are ashes. Then, Bane cat will allow you to die.
dick1982: At least the cat can talk ,but who am I?
bad_fur_day1: When the forums are ashes. Then, Bane cat will allow you to die.
Really? Then why are you people here?
bad_fur_day1: When the forums are ashes. Then, Bane cat will allow you to die.
dick1982: Really? Then why are you people here?
What? There's no videogames for Bane cat to steal?

Time to go mobile.
dick1982: Really? Then why are you people here?
bad_fur_day1: What? There's no videogames for Bane cat to steal?

Time to go mobile.
Yes. Return to your homes, hold your families close, and wait. Tomorrow you claim what is rightfully yours.
Crewdroog: ugh, I quit smoking a year ago, and for whatever reason, I really want one today, but I keep saying no. And i had forgotten about it, until you said that. lol. dammit. at least it is late and I won't go out.
Sachys: *throws doff-ends at your feet

GWAN! - You know you wanna pick em up and find a light! O_____o~
you are a monster! *sprays monster repellent*
bad_fur_day1: What? There's no videogames for Bane cat to steal?

Time to go mobile.
dick1982: Yes. Return to your homes, hold your families close, and wait. Tomorrow you claim what is rightfully yours.
and you two are 'nanners. I like it.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by Crewdroog
I am sleepy. :P
there is this cure for that, but i can't seem to think of it. Oh yeah, amphetamines.

seriously, I am sleepy too. Long and tough day at work.
Crewdroog: there is this cure for that, but i can't seem to think of it. Oh yeah, amphetamines.

The only things I do, make me want to take a nap more. :P
Crewdroog: there is this cure for that, but i can't seem to think of it. Oh yeah, amphetamines.

pimpmonkey2382.313: The only things I do, make me want to take a nap more. :P
lol then i can totally guess what those are :)

I am currently trying to keep myself awake for just a few more hours. I can't even concentrate well enough to participate in the mafia thread. I tried to read it and I think i fried a circuit somewhere. I may attempt a game, but no idea what.
pimpmonkey2382.313: The only things I do, make me want to take a nap more. :P
Crewdroog: lol then i can totally guess what those are :)

I am currently trying to keep myself awake for just a few more hours. I can't even concentrate well enough to participate in the mafia thread. I tried to read it and I think i fried a circuit somewhere. I may attempt a game, but no idea what.
I gave up upon trying to understand the rules. lol
user_7643 is an alt of nes the whiny scammer

tags nes scammer alt
Crewdroog: lol then i can totally guess what those are :)

pimpmonkey2382.313: I gave up upon trying to understand the rules. lol
honestly, I don't think there really are any.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I gave up upon trying to understand the rules. lol
Crewdroog: honestly, I don't think there really are any.
Quite a while ago I remember there being a lot of drama about how someone played it or something. More drama than meeting up with any ex I've ever had. lol
Crewdroog: honestly, I don't think there really are any.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Quite a while ago I remember there being a lot of drama about how someone played it or something. More drama than meeting up with any ex I've ever had. lol
lol
pimpmonkey2382.313: Quite a while ago I remember there being a lot of drama about how someone played it or something. More drama than meeting up with any ex I've ever had. lol
Crewdroog: lol
lol I was like "wow..." *goes in door, and back out.*