It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: and you can't feed us after midnight
darthspudius: Defends what he's putting our mouths I suppose...
That's what she said. :P
darthspudius: Defends what he's putting our mouths I suppose...
pimpmonkey2382.313: That's what she said. :P
Couldn't talk whilst swallowing!
I'm so glad my friends are all back.
pimpmonkey2382.313: That's what she said. :P
darthspudius: Couldn't talk whilst swallowing!
amateur.
tinyE: I'm so glad my friends are all back.
You have friends? Got to pity those odd balls. :P
lol my rep is dropping.
Crewdroog: lol my rep is dropping.
Bet I know why. lol
Crewdroog: lol my rep is dropping.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Bet I know why. lol
'cause I like ponies? No, no, b/c I stiffed the stripper his tip? Hmmm, or maybe it's b/c I did that whole bathing in virgin blood thing. Again, I"M SORRY. Jesus. get over it.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Bet I know why. lol
Crewdroog: 'cause I like ponies? No, no, b/c I stiffed the stripper his tip? Hmmm, or maybe it's b/c I did that whole bathing in virgin blood thing. Again, I"M SORRY. Jesus. get over it.
Haven't we all stiffed strippers? :P
sorry i can't access the damn fucking chat! so who's having a nice chat with apeha7er currently?
Post edited October 06, 2015 by apehater
Crewdroog: 'cause I like ponies? No, no, b/c I stiffed the stripper his tip? Hmmm, or maybe it's b/c I did that whole bathing in virgin blood thing. Again, I"M SORRY. Jesus. get over it.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Haven't we all stiffed strippers? :P
Hmmm, this is true. The whole incident I had was odd actually. This guy came in as a cop saying he had a warrant. And I said, "Miranda sent you, right?" and he blabbed something about her and I started yelling at him to take off his clothes and I grabbed his gun. He really liked that b/c then he started trying to wrestle me while I pulled off his clothes. After grabbing most of his gear, I kicked him out b/c he refused to play "Pour some sugar on me" and dance on the pole. Plus, he kept trying to get me with the handcuffs, so yeah, no, sorry, no way i'm getting robbed by a stripper again. learned that lesson, thank you very much. Yelled at him to see Miranda if he wanted any money.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Haven't we all stiffed strippers? :P
Crewdroog: Hmmm, this is true. The whole incident I had was odd actually. This guy came in as a cop saying he had a warrant. And I said, "Miranda sent you, right?" and he blabbed something about her and I started yelling at him to take off his clothes and I grabbed his gun. He really liked that b/c then he started trying to wrestle me while I pulled off his clothes. After grabbing most of his gear, I kicked him out b/c he refused to play "Pour some sugar on me" and dance on the pole. Plus, he kept trying to get me with the handcuffs, so yeah, no, sorry, no way i'm getting robbed by a stripper again. learned that lesson, thank you very much. Yelled at him to see Miranda if he wanted any money.
I'd refuse to tip occasionally if I was getting short on cash and I'd rather have another drink at that particular moment. Though there were usually some there that the chicks didn't require a tip from me so it all evened out. lol
Post edited October 06, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
apehater: sorry i can't access the damn fucking chat! so who's having a nice chat with apeha7er currently?
He sent me a chat message saying "beware of scammers they are everywhere" and links to the known scammers threads. Why? I have no idea....
apehater: sorry i can't access the damn fucking chat! so who's having a nice chat with apeha7er currently?
BillyMaysFan59: He sent me a chat message saying "beware of scammers they are everywhere" and links to the known scammers threads. Why? I have no idea....
This is why only friends can send me PM's.
BillyMaysFan59: He sent me a chat message saying "beware of scammers they are everywhere" and links to the known scammers threads. Why? I have no idea....
well, block this account or send dick pics via chat and then block it