It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinye,having 1 ball give you a squeaky voice?
high rated
Tauto: Can someone explain to me how a member can go from minus 14 rep to plus 64 rep in ten hours?
gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two/post402
Thank you.
Ticket KYJOQB6O.
I'd give five years of my life to see Firek's face as he reads the ticket.
Does there exist a list of known scammers?
high rated
apehater: also almost everyone is aware about his accounts, he won't get any good games and even very little of the shitty ones. so he won't wank around here for long, till he realizes that its pointless.

please add swatkat to the scammer list
Tauto: How many alts do you have to make yourself go from minus 14 rep to plus 64 rep in ten hours?

Edit.You were online when I posted the question but all of a sudden you ducked out:)
No problem because I can ask support,how this is possible.
you'll need about 3000000 alts and a complex java script, so i suggest to leave this forum for some years and start studying computer science

Maxvorstadt: Does there exist a list of known scammers?
yes its here known scammers but its not complete
Post edited October 01, 2015 by apehater
low rated
Tauto: How many alts do you have to make yourself go from minus 14 rep to plus 64 rep in ten hours?

Edit.You were online when I posted the question but all of a sudden you ducked out:)
No problem because I can ask support,how this is possible.
apehater: you'll need about 3000000 alts and a complex java script, so i suggest to leave this forum for some years and start studying computer science

Maxvorstadt: Does there exist a list of known scammers?
apehater: yes its here known scammers but its not complete
I've asked support and by the way do you have a gold badge?
high rated
Tauto reporting a user for erroneous behavior would be like me reporting a user for telling dick jokes.

Kind of reminds me of the drug dealer who actually called the cops because there was someone selling drugs outside of his apartment building. True story. XD
low rated
tinyE: Tauto reporting a user for erroneous behavior would be like me reporting a user for telling dick jokes.

Kind of reminds me of the drug dealer who actually called the cops because there was someone selling drugs outside of his apartment building. True story. XD
Can you actually come up with something funny or are you just a court jester?
tinyE: Tauto reporting a user for erroneous behavior would be like me reporting a user for telling dick jokes.

Tauto: Can you actually come up with something funny or are you just a court jester?
Something funny?

Sure, I could post a picture of you taking a leak.
high rated
tinyE: Something funny?

Sure, I could post a picture of you taking a leak.
Tauto: As long as it's not a picture of your 1 ball,now that would be a laugh.
gunny you're a sick bastard
high rated
phaolo: Probably Nes uprepped him to make him appear guilty.
The proof is the PM that he (foolishly) sent apehater before (see his screenshot).
Even without the moronic message being sent it wouldn't have been hard to discern, if Nes/Norris can up rate his own alt accounts to rapidly increase the rep in a small amount of time then the same can be done to other user's account as well. First he managed to get pimpmonkey's and other users' rep into the negatives and when that didn't work maybe he concocted the opposite on apehater's account as his next juvenile trick.
Post edited October 01, 2015 by stg83
high rated
"We will look into this and act accordingly"

WHOA!

Well apehater, that's that, you're a goner! I only hope you don't get barred before you have a chance to read this post!
high rated
tinyE: "We will look into this and act accordingly"

WHOA!

Well apehater, that's that, you're a goner! I only hope you don't get barred before you have a chance to read this post!
yep! this will be one last wekend and then its over, they'll sue me and i'll go to jail! will you visit me?
low rated
amrit9037: Interesting.
Now you are making accounts on other sites too???
Well that escalated quickly.
apehater: i doubt he would make an account back in march 2015, as all the shit related to him started some months later.

i never cared about all the links from tort, about you on torrent sites, since they showed activity from 2 years ago. but this is a torrent request from april this year with your name on it and in case its your account then this is pretty shitty amrit. is amrit9037 a common name for accounts on the net?
"deny deny deny" is the modus operandi of deceptive scammers like amrit9037.

Right now he is in full damage control by trying to get his rep up using alt accounts. He was 174 rep this Wednesday and this Friday morning went to 203.
apehater: i doubt he would make an account back in march 2015, as all the shit related to him started some months later.

i never cared about all the links from tort, about you on torrent sites, since they showed activity from 2 years ago. but this is a torrent request from april this year with your name on it and in case its your account then this is pretty shitty amrit. is amrit9037 a common name for accounts on the net?
tort1234: "deny deny deny" is the modus operandi of deceptive scammers like amrit9037.

Right now he is in full damage control by trying to get his rep up using alt accounts. He was 174 rep this Wednesday and this Friday morning went to 203.
he was using a alt derep workaround i guess, but what is the problem with that? he just got his old rep back.
wilheimm: amrit9037 scammed honx

gog respond to your tickets NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not according to honx. XD Lay off the crack pipe buddy.