It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrmarioanonym:
WakaloX99: is one pointless work.
Isn't that written on your birth certificate?
mrmarioanonym: thanks to certain people for f*cking up the community. are you happy now, whoever you are?
apehater: you give up too fast

i attached some more bullying and threats by nes via chat in a screenshot, looks like we're on the right way
how? the mods won't do anything and the overall mood is very negative these days.
high rated
apehater: you give up too fast

i attached some more bullying and threats by nes via chat in a screenshot, looks like we're on the right way
mrmarioanonym: how? the mods won't do anything and the overall mood is very negative these days.
also almost everyone is aware about his accounts, he won't get any good games and even very little of the shitty ones. so he won't wank around here for long, till he realizes that its pointless.

please add swatkat to the scammer list
Post edited September 30, 2015 by apehater
low rated
mrmarioanonym: how? the mods won't do anything and the overall mood is very negative these days.
apehater: also almost everyone is aware about his accounts, he won't get any good games and even very little of the shitty ones. so he won't wank around here for long, till he realizes that its pointless.

please add swatkat to the scammer list
How many alts do you have to make yourself go from minus 14 rep to plus 64 rep in ten hours?

Edit.You were online when I posted the question but all of a sudden you ducked out:)
No problem because I can ask support,how this is possible.
Post edited October 01, 2015 by Tauto
Tauto: How many alts do you have to make yourself go from minus 14 rep to plus 64 rep in ten hours?
low rated
Tauto: How many alts do you have to make yourself go from minus 14 rep to plus 64 rep in ten hours?
real.geizterfahr: 1
Very funny.
real.geizterfahr: 1
Tauto: Very funny.
No, not very funny. It's the truth. You don't need an army of alts to upvote your posts.
low rated
Tauto: Very funny.
real.geizterfahr: No, not very funny. It's the truth. You don't need an army of alts to upvote your posts.
Talk sense or fuck off.
high rated
Tauto: Talk sense or fuck off.
Well... I guess I'll just fuck off then. G'day mate.
low rated
Can someone explain to me how a member can go from minus 14 rep to plus 64 rep in ten hours?
gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two/post402
Thank you.
Ticket KYJOQB6O.
Tauto: Can someone explain to me how a member can go from minus 14 rep to plus 64 rep in ten hours?
Thank you.
Ticket KYJOQB6O.
Probably Nes uprepped him to make him appear guilty.
The proof is the PM that he (foolishly) sent apehater before (see his screenshot).
Post edited October 01, 2015 by phaolo
low rated
Tauto: Can someone explain to me how a member can go from minus 14 rep to plus 64 rep in ten hours?
Thank you.
Ticket KYJOQB6O.
phaolo: Probably Nes uprepped him to make him appear guilty.
The proof is the PM that he (foolishly) sent apehater before (see his screenshot).
I have asked support to explain it to me.
phaolo: Probably Nes uprepped him to make him appear guilty.
Tauto: I have asked support to explain it to me.
Goog luck with that, Gog doesn't know\do jack about rep or alts.
Post edited October 01, 2015 by phaolo
low rated
Tauto: I have asked support to explain it to me.
phaolo: Support doesn't know\do jack about rep.
I'll answer so that this can be down voted too:)
Would you people cut Tauto some slack!? He's had a rough week!

Yesterday he thought he had his very first pubic hair but this morning he peed out of it.