It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: You are a registered voter, right?
Who are you voting for in the next Iraqi election?
whytestallion: My favorite is the "Media hoaxing everything" narrative. EVERYTHING IS A HOAX!!! Well, except what my sources say
Many of the things I am writing are heavily condensed points, similar to tweets (and you can't put much information in a 140 character tweet)or headlines; By themselves they don't mean much unless you watch the video (or read the articles) for the context. If you aren't going to watch the video(s), and see the context in which they are talking, then don't bother posting.

So many are calling Alex Jones discredited, but you aren't even watching to see what the context is in which he's talking about like giving a product a 1 star because someone on 4Chan told you to, without ever trying it. Someone sent me a video of Alex Jones of how crazy he is, I watched the entire video and I found it very interesting and very honest. They found it ludicrous, because I'm already seeing and going through logically how it works, and I find it exactly as he said it was.

In the last few weeks I've seen them say something is going to happen, and within days it happens. Some of these things are warned of years ago, or several months ago, but don't worry they won't go back and say 'oh yeah Alex Jones was right'.

Laugh if you want, but don't judge/review based on someone else's opinion.
Post edited October 11, 2016 by rtcvb32
rtcvb32: So many are calling Alex Jones discredited, but you aren't even watching to see what the context is in which he's talking about
You mean like when he said: "They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur. I never said this because the media will go crazy with it, but I've talked to people that are in protective details, they're scared of her. And they say listen, she's a frickin' demon and she stinks and so does Obama. I go, like what? Sulfur. They smell like Hell." (source is one of the sites you post links to/from.)

Because he literally is claiming that Obama and Hillary are demons from Hell and they smell like the biblical abyss.

He's not being called discredited. He is discredited to anyone who actually reads the stuff he says. Which, obviously, you do not. So how about you do us all favor and follow your own advice. Starting with the title of this thread, how about you start paying attention. Then, follow your own advice from above. You remember?

rtcvb32: don't bother posting.
Do us all that favor.
rtcvb32: similar to tweets
You're a tweeter.
low rated
rtcvb32: Many of the things I am writing are heavily condensed points, similar to tweets (and you can't put much information in a 140 character tweet)
Then how about you go and use tweeter instead of this forum? You can have fun conversations with the flatearthers and other morons AND STOP BOTHERING US.

I just don't understand why you keep using this forum as your soapbox. I told you before - get a blog, make vlogs on YT, go bother people on the street like a decent crazy person. Why spam a gaming forum with a rather small community? A community mostly very tired of your spam? Go save the world from the lizardmen elsewhere. You might even get quite a number of followers on twitter with than nonsense. Just. Go. Away.
nvm

XD
Post edited October 11, 2016 by tinyE
Breja: Then how about you go and use tweeter instead of this forum?
Tweet, tweet.

BTW, you're a Special Agent and I'm special too.

We're both special, you and I.
rtcvb32: Many of the things I am writing are heavily condensed points, similar to tweets (and you can't put much information in a 140 character tweet)
Breja: Then how about you go and use tweeter instead of this forum? You can have fun conversations with the flatearthers and other morons AND STOP BOTHERING US.

I just don't understand why you keep using this forum as your soapbox. I told you before - get a blog, make vlogs on YT, go bother people on the street like a decent crazy person. Why spam a gaming forum with a rather small community? A community mostly very tired of your spam? Go save the world from the lizardmen elsewhere. You might even get quite a number of followers on twitter with than nonsense. Just. Go. Away.
Under the TOS we might be able to get this thing closed.

Blues have shut down politically motivated threads for a lot less than what this thing has.
rtcvb32: snip
Say, I've been curious, have you watched the debate?

Honest question here.
DaCostaBR: Say, I've been curious, have you watched the debate?

Honest question here.
Yes I have watched the debate; Both of them.

Why?
Turns out it does violate the User Agreement.

I doubt it will do any good but GOG has been notified.

Feel free to blame my actions on the liberal Zionist run media. :P
tinyE: Under the TOS we might be able to get this thing closed.

Blues have shit down politically motivated threads for a lot less than what this thing has.
I'm not democratic, I'm not republic, I'm not tea party. I'm none of them. None of this is about politics. This is about being aware of what's going on.

Tell me... Are you aware there's a big threat of WW3 but news isn't covering it? Are you aware the news is actively editing clips after they were live to censor out comments? Are you aware they won't talk about Hillary's health or rapes and they immediately cut the feed?

I repeat. This isn't about politics. It never was.
tinyE: Under the TOS we might be able to get this thing closed.

Blues have shit down politically motivated threads for a lot less than what this thing has.
rtcvb32: I'm not democratic, I'm not republic, I'm not tea party. I'm none of them. None of this is about politics. This is about being aware of what's going on.

Tell me... Are you aware there's a big threat of WW3 but news isn't covering it? Are you aware the news is actively editing clips after they were live to censor out comments? Are you aware they won't talk about Hillary's health or rapes and they immediately cut the feed?

I repeat. This isn't about politics. It never was.
We'll see.
tinyE: Turns out it does violate the User Agreement.

I doubt it will do any good but GOG has been notified.

9. WHAT YOU CAN'T DO WITH GOG SERVICES

GOG service and content are here for your personal enjoyment and please use them for this purpose only. For example, don't interfere with or hack GOG services. Don't do or say things which are offensive or illegal. Be nice! 9.1 Please follow these rules regarding the GOG services and GOG content:

(a) Only use GOG services or GOG content <snip>
(b) Regarding GOG content, what you can do practically <snip> reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble <snip>
(c) Regarding GOG services (which includes GOG software), unless you have prior GOG permission please don’t modify, merge, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble <snip>
(d) Don't hack, harm, grief, interrupt or misuse GOG services or GOG content, GOG Users or GOG personnel or use them for any similar purpose.
(e) Do not create, use, make available and/or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, robots, bots, mods, hacks, spiders, <snip>
(f) Don't interfere with the GOG or third party network software or other software including via tunnelling, code injection, modifying or changing GOG software, <snip>
(g) Don't do or say anything which is or may be considered racist, xenophobic, sexist, defamatory or otherwise offensive or illegal. Be nice to each other please!
(h) Don’t share, ‘buy’, ‘sell’, transfer, gift, lend, steal or misappropriate GOG accounts. GOG keys/codes <snip>
(i) We ask you to follow any applicable geographic or regional, language or location-based restrictions, requirements or rules regarding GOG.
(j) We ask you not to do anything in connection with GOG that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or other right of others <snip>
Sorry, not breaking any of those rules.
(g) Don't do or say anything which is or may be considered racist, xenophobic, sexist, defamatory or otherwise offensive or illegal. Be nice to each other please!

"Considering Hilary is Bill's 'beard' as others call it, and harasses any and all victims into silence (who are coming out of the woodwork now) it doesn't matter if bill isn't one of the candidates, because Hillary is directly involved with the rapes (or aftermath thereof). Many call her a rape enabler. And those that oppose the Clintons tend to mysteriously turn up dead..."

Yeah, because calling someone an accessory to rape and accusing them of murder isn't defamatory at all.