It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

John Cleese
SirPrimalform: Because I've been watching it happen in my country since the referendum and it's fucking awful.
Just keep your pants on, seems like it is mostly fabricated hype anyway. Trump will just be another Obummer, only that this time it won't be so much of a oh bummer, since we don't expect anything from him. Can't be disappointed this way haha.
SirPrimalform: Because I've been watching it happen in my country since the referendum and it's fucking awful.
jamotide: Just keep your pants on, seems like it is mostly fabricated hype anyway. Trump will just be another Obummer, only that this time it won't be so much of a oh bummer, since we don't expect anything from him. Can't be disappointed this way haha.
We?
Crosmando: Hopefully this means the end of games like "Gone Home" which only exist so SJW's can shoehorn their agenda into video games.
mechmouse: Not played it yet, but grabbed it free since it was a game I was interested in.

By "shoehorn" do you mean creating a narrative based around someone sexuality, while being up front about the nature of the story?

Its not like they're trying to sneak a homosexual story line onto you. I could imagine someone being upset playing NFL, to find a mid season mini game where a male player must seduce a male NPC.

Video games on the whole are used to tell a story, they're great for that. There are plenty of story types I don't enjoy, but doesn't mean they shouldn't be made.
Except a lot of the pre-launch marketing trailers suggested it was going to have some suspense/horror elements, which may have been a bit dishonest. That said, I don't think it shouldn't exist and it's better that what it is, isn't being clouded behind dishonestly edited trailers. It's whuteva, tho!
Dismember77777: We?
Yes, you and me.
Dismember77777: We?
jamotide: Yes, you and me.
And him :)

(official soundtrack, here)
Post edited November 14, 2016 by Lin545
low rated
micktiegs_8: OK great I don't need this. You really should evaluate your English comprehension... this is ridiculous. Cheers and have a good one.
That so? "OK great, I do not need this."

Why then did you need to agit-prop smack talk those "autistic" bullshitters with such hostility?

In case you prefer to disown, or you have forgotten: word for word:

"I never intend to speak ill of those who are developmentally challenged etc. Trust me, I feel like smashing someone's face in when they use that 'autistic' bullshit."

Stick with it, or disown - i do. But then again, I never smack talk the disabled or desease sufferes as fakes that only need their faces smacked in by me, whom knows better, to set them right.

I think you were in the wrong, bro/sis. But at least I tell ya, fair n square, which I perso think is morally correct, and straight - as opposed to anonymous objection to me telling you not to puch down.

I am disappointed if you still think posting what you did was fine. Autism at its worse is a grown person wearing those diapers, but when it is mild - this fora should have lurkers and participants, in best case.
low rated
Ariod: Aww, now isn't that sweet, he's got a crush on me.. Sorry though, you seem way too dude-ish to be my type...

Ah but don't despair, you may well find love on here eventually, if you just keep looking. You just never know where you might find that "special boy"! If I come across one that seems "just right", I promise I'll let you know, mkay? No tears now!!!! ;`)
Already resorting to homophobia? This soon? I realize emotionally brittle people aren't known for resilience or coherence when their bubble is burst, but if this is all it takes to send you on such a manic downwards spiral, you really need some callousing. Look on the bright side - this was your first object lesson in dealing with setbacks.

zeogold: At least fencesitting and theorizing on how this election could have gone better, as well as taking it as a lesson of how to improve the next one, is better than adding to the mudflinging fest that's already present from both sides.
I wasn't talking about theorizing how this election couldn't have gone better, but rather your "wondering about how either of these two clowns even got this far over so many other, better potential candidates", because that particular stance only carries on with the wilful blindness of pretending there actually were "better" candidates. And I say "blindness", because claiming that means that you failed to realize what this election was actually about, what type of crossroads America and the world at large find themselves in, and will continue to fail to do so in the future.

SirPrimalform: I don't even.
...have a point? The intellectual honesty to admit I was wrong? The decency to slink back into the shadows after being caught out spreading misinformation and glossing over actual attacks being perpetrated?

Indeed you don't. And shame on you for that, because that means you're a mendacious zealot instead of a useful idiot who doesn't know any better.
Post edited November 14, 2016 by pearnon
pearnon: I wasn't talking about theorizing how this election couldn't have gone better, but rather your "wondering about how either of these two clowns even got this far over so many other, better potential candidates", because that particular stance only carries on with the wilful blindness of pretending there actually were "better" candidates.
You deny that there were better candidates than a corrupt email-sender and a greed-filled loudmouth who can't shut up for the life of him?
Am I the only one who remembers how everybody, even the Republicans, laughed at even the idea of Trump running? And how everybody, even the Democrats, mocked Clinton and wanted Sanders to be the candidate instead?
pearnon: claiming that means that you failed to realize what this election was actually about
I'm not even going to get involved in that argument.
Post edited November 14, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold: You deny that there were better candidates than a corrupt email-sender and a greed-filled loudmouth who can't shut up for the life of him?
You still don't get it. You don't get how much bigger than two figures this all was about, and how both perfectly - perfectly - embodied that conflict, and how all other candidates were either window dressing or white noise. And that will ensure than your fence-sitting will only result in you not getting the next election's results, either.

Am I the only one who remembers how everybody, even the Republicans, laughed at even the idea of Trump running? And how everybody, even the Democrats, mocked Clinton and wanted Sanders to be the candidate
No, but you're the only one who is still holding on to those done-and-dusted, consigned-to-the-footnotes-of-history details and pretending they mattered one iota.

I'm not even going to get involved in that argument.
Then don't. One question, though: Did you vote? And, if yes, did you choose either candidate?
Post edited November 14, 2016 by pearnon

Am I the only one who remembers how everybody, even the Republicans, laughed at even the idea of Trump running? And how everybody, even the Democrats, mocked Clinton and wanted Sanders to be the candidate
pearnon: No, but you're the only one who is still holding on to those done-and-dusted, consigned-to-the-footnotes-of-history details and pretending they mattered one iota.
I'm not saying we can do anything about it now. I just know that we could have done better. Of course what matters is the future, but perhaps we can take this as a lesson.
pearnon: Did you vote? And, if yes, did you choose either candidate?
Yes, I voted. No, I did not choose either candidate. Which I'm doubtless sure will lead you/others to say I wasted my vote, which is a completely different discussion altogether. I voted third-party since it's the only thing I could do with a clear conscience, and I value my morals above all else.
pearnon: You still don't get it. You don't get how much bigger than two figures this all was about, and how both perfectly - perfectly - embodied that conflict, and how all other candidates were either window dressing or white noise. And that will ensure than your fence-sitting will only result in you not getting the next election's results, either.
I'm not LITERALLY asking "Why were these particular candidates chosen?" I'm sure there's many, many reasons for that which all tie together. It was more of a cynical/rhetoric asking along the lines of "Seriously? This is the best we could do?"
Post edited November 14, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9s8HiA_YI8
http://www.amerika.org/politics/leftism-is-a-business/
Only a twisted and brainwashed mind, susceptible to propaganda would actually believe that. You do realize that the reason as to why the world thinks American politics are a joke is because some are twisting the reality, and too many are following? Can you really separate politics from religion?

Besides, when you just dump a link like that you instantly tells everyone that you are part of the problem...
Post edited November 14, 2016 by sanscript
sanscript: Only a twisted and brainwashed mind, susceptible to propaganda would actually believe that. You do realize that the reason as to why the world thinks American politics are a joke is because some are twisting the reality, and too many are following? Can you really separate politics from religion?

Besides, when you just dump a link like that you instantly tells everyone that you are part of the problem...
You have a twisted and brainwashed mind.