It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vsr: Yep, history with "Russia's best friend" Boris Johnson might repeat.
I hope it won't. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And I already know whom to blame in case it happens.
ノ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ノ)
low rated
richlind33: Stalin or Hitler, Elmo, not Stalin or Trotsky. o.O
Elmofongo: Are you a Trotsky sympathizer?
No, someone who is trying to help you be a little less ignorant. Trotsky, you see, fell short of Stalin's madness by about 15-20 million lives -- give or take a million or two; Hitler, on the other hand, was in fairly close proximity.
Lin545: <snip>
Going OT for a moment, your avatar and text is absolutely mesmerising.
Trump'd
low rated
Titanium: Trump'd
That's pretty much what the Americans did to the British at the last minute in the running for the "Most Idiotic Nation of the Year" award.
Elmofongo: Are you a Trotsky sympathizer?
Lenin appointed Trotsky as his follower, but Stalin didn't like that, couped the power and killed off everyone that didn't agree with him.

Russia would actually be better off with Trotsky than Stalin.
SirPrimalform: Trump would be hilarious if he wasn't a real person. As bad as Clinton is she was by far the lesser of two evils.
Not true. If Trump wants to bomb somebody, the democrats will maybe not let him get away with it because hes Trump. If Clinton wants to, and we know she wants to from the past 4 years, then the Reps will be with it cause they love bombs.
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY

HOW ARE WE ALL TRUMPING TODAY?
Titanium: Trump'd
jamyskis: That's pretty much what the Americans did to the British at the last minute in the running for the "Most Idiotic Nation of the Year" award.
Germany already has that award
Trilarion: Is there a good website with official numbers about the popular vote? I only get percentages, not absolute numbers.
Telika: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&amp;type=presidential
Thanks for link! Have to study it little!
yogsloth: GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY

HOW ARE WE ALL TRUMPING TODAY?
Good! I hope that world is now more peace than ever!
Post edited November 09, 2016 by shadow1980jpv
low rated
jamyskis: That's pretty much what the Americans did to the British at the last minute in the running for the "Most Idiotic Nation of the Year" award.
Dismember77777: Germany already has that award
Indeed. Sat proudly on the shelf, dated 1933.
DOW JONES IS UP THIS MORNING

CHA CHING IN MY POCKSIES
Dismember77777: Germany already has that award
jamyskis: Indeed. Sat proudly on the shelf, dated 1933.
Damn! you had to didn't you?
jamyskis: Indeed. Sat proudly on the shelf, dated 1933.
Dismember77777: Damn! you had to didn't you?
I'm not sure if that counts as invoking Godwin's law.
sanscript: Russia would actually be better off with Trotsky than Stalin.
True in the sense that Trotsky was an ideologue as opposed to a purely self-serving egomaniac gangster à la Stalin (or Trump for that matter). However, he had no qualms sacrificing masses of humans in the name of his ideology's "greater good", so it's hard to speculate on what he would have ended up doing in a position of power. Self-serving maniacs are not always more devastating than well-meaning fanatics. Especially when realities require some shoehorning to fit the Grand Plan's fundamental assumptions.

Given his actions and his cynicism, I suspect that, no matter their differences of motives, Trotsky's hands being less bloody than Stalin's is mostly a matter of circumstances.