It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deepaw: Hi,
I recieved as a gift The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and The Witcher 2:ASSASSINS OF KINGS ENHANCED EDITION.
I'm using steam more and that's why I'm willing to trade this accout for keys of the same two games but in steam if someone is willing.
Maybe this is a translation/language issue, but your offer to 'trade this account' sounds like you redeemed the game codes and have them tied to your GOG account. If so, you're out of luck: you cannot trade or sell your GOG account.

If you mean the game codes are unredeemed, then you may be able to trade, although I was under the impression that Witcher 3 was still not giftable.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by GR00T
NEVERMIND I WAS DUPED BY AN IMPOSTER WHO WAS TRYING TO PASS AS HUMMER 010.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Thank You HUMMER0I0 for an extremely generous trade :-)
oh please let this be a joke
cecil: Thank You HUMMER0I0 for an extremely generous trade :-)
apehater: oh please let this be a joke
I realized too late it seems sneaky bastard. lucky for me it was just Steam stuff...
Trade done.
Post edited November 15, 2015 by Grargar
tinyE: I was born and raised there. Great baseball, but everything else is for shit. Missouri is all what you have and who you know; character and individuality don't matter and thinking outside the box is more often then not frowned upon.

You know when I lived there I used to actually get shit thrown at me for having long hair!? What's worse is when I complained about it the reply was always, "Well you deserve it. Look at yourself."

Okay I'm venting; let's end this conversation. XD
Oddly, Missouri sounds exactly like Voltaire's description of New Jersey.
WANT:

[GOG]

Subject 13
Shadow Watch
Ziggurat

Real Myst Masterpiece Edition
Settlers: Rise of an Empire

Saints Row 2
Saints Row the Third

Grim Fandango Remastered

[Steam]

15 Days
Overclocked: A History of Violence
The Moment of Silence
The Mystery of the Druids
Unity of Command: Red Turn

HAVE: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8425
Post edited November 15, 2015 by innerring
deepaw: Hi,
I recieved as a gift The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and The Witcher 2:ASSASSINS OF KINGS ENHANCED EDITION.
I'm using steam more and that's why I'm willing to trade this accout for keys of the same two games but in steam if someone is willing.
GR00T: Maybe this is a translation/language issue, but your offer to 'trade this account' sounds like you redeemed the game codes and have them tied to your GOG account. If so, you're out of luck: you cannot trade or sell your GOG account.

If you mean the game codes are unredeemed, then you may be able to trade, although I was under the impression that Witcher 3 was still not giftable.
There is no translation/language issue, I've redeemed the codes and I didn't know there is no way to trade account. Thank you.
GR00T: Maybe this is a translation/language issue, but your offer to 'trade this account' sounds like you redeemed the game codes and have them tied to your GOG account. If so, you're out of luck: you cannot trade or sell your GOG account.

deepaw: There is no translation/language issue, I've redeemed the codes and I didn't know there is no way to trade account. Thank you.
Not legally. Not here. No.

you can download the games and run them through the steam client though
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Sachys
Bumping my list (post 7998)

I'm ready to offer several Steam or Desura keys for the games I need. My wishlist - http://www.gog.com/u/sergeyua/wishlist
Grargar: Interested in the <span class="bold">D&amp;D Remade Bundle</span>. My trade list is here. In addition, I can buy games for roughly the same value with a full discount from the following bundles:

Elder Scrolls Classics
Ys Saga
Thanks for the great trade! Sorry the it ended up getting so convoluted, but I'm glad we worked out terms that were satisfactory for both of us.
expopower: Thanks for the great trade! Sorry the it ended up getting so convoluted, but I'm glad we worked out terms that were satisfactory for both of us.
Thank you too for the great trade. I wouldn't call it too convoluted since it was resolved in the same day. :P
Page 382 Post 7649
Bump
Have: System Shock 2
Have: Chronicles of Riddick
Have: Banished

Want: Republique (regular or Deluxe edition)
HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA RE;BIRTH1
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
(Sale ended)
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Zorgano