It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ScamAlert: dont trade with him, you wont get anything in return from this scammer
take care!
tinyE: I wonder how many people are going to get to read this before it gets Spam Reported out of here? XD
i have sometimes the impression that the internet is a kingdom of annoying pricks, assholes and suckers.
tinyE: I wonder how many people are going to get to read this before it gets Spam Reported out of here? XD
apehater: i have sometimes the impression that the internet is a kingdom of annoying pricks, assholes and suckers.
No, that's Missouri.
Post edited November 15, 2015 by DedIago
I'm sure there's lots of this type of offer but who wants to trade for a copy of System Shock 2?
apehater: i have sometimes the impression that the internet is a kingdom of annoying pricks, assholes and suckers.
tinyE: No, that's Missouri.
i always thought that for us citizens new jersey is the worst usa can offer, whats wrong with missouri? or do you have an arrest warrant in missouri?
DedIago:
Thanks for another good trade, DedIago!
tinyE: No, that's Missouri.
apehater: i always thought that for us citizens new jersey is the worst usa can offer, whats wrong with missouri? or do you have an arrest warrant in missouri?
I was born and raised there. Great baseball, but everything else is for shit. Missouri is all what you have and who you know; character and individuality don't matter and thinking outside the box is more often then not frowned upon.

You know when I lived there I used to actually get shit thrown at me for having long hair!? What's worse is when I complained about it the reply was always, "Well you deserve it. Look at yourself."

Okay I'm venting; let's end this conversation. XD
tinyE: ...

Okay I'm venting; let's end this conversation. XD
ok
Oh good, wilheimm's here!

errr WAS here. :P
Post edited November 14, 2015 by tinyE
Fuin: Thanks for another good trade, DedIago!
Thank you too. :)
plan99: *snip*
Thanks for trade

amrit9037
Want
Gaints Citizen Kabuto

Have

www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8695
Post edited November 14, 2015 by amrit9037
amrit9037: Thanks for trade

amrit9037
Your very welcome, amrit9037, and thank you, too!

Updated list
Post edited November 20, 2016 by plan99
FYI,

Ole hummer0I0 (note the 'I' and not '1') is still up to his devious ways

LOL
Hi,
I recieved as a gift The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and The Witcher 2:ASSASSINS OF KINGS ENHANCED EDITION.
I'm using steam more and that's why I'm willing to trade this accout for keys of the same two games but in steam if someone is willing.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by deepaw