It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks fo the nice trade <span class="bold">Accatone</span> :)

updated
[HAVE]

battlerealms
sim city x2
stalker x2
torchlight

steam keys - e3 leftovers & some strategy games

[WANT]

GOG

alan wake
alan wake nightmare
aliens vs predator
carmageddon 1,2
duke nukem 3d
duke nukem project
machinarium
rise of triad dark war
shdow warrior classic
stalker shadow
stalker pripyat
still life 2
tetro bot & co
trine 1
vvvvvv
world of goo

STEAM

data jammers fast forward
oil rush

PM me if you have other offers
mchack: Thanks fo the nice trade <span class="bold">Accatone</span> :)

updated
Thank you too!
Trade successful. Thanks, Ingsoc85 :)
dimwitted_recluse: Trade successful. Thanks, Ingsoc85 :)
Same here :)
Does anyone want to trade

Perimeter ($1.79)
Sea Dogs ($2.99)
and/or
Act of War: Gold Edition ($4.99)

for something on my list?
Post edited July 19, 2015 by Klumpen0815
I've got a Wasteland 2 key (Steam or GOG--your choice, since it's from the Kickstarter) that I'd be willing to trade for a Steam key of Battle Academy. Let me know if you're interested.
thejimz: I've got a Wasteland 2 key (Steam or GOG--your choice, since it's from the Kickstarter) that I'd be willing to trade for a Steam key of Battle Academy. Let me know if you're interested.
are you talking about this one?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/287070/
And why to trade Wasteland 2 for it? (O_o)
thejimz: I've got a Wasteland 2 key (Steam or GOG--your choice, since it's from the Kickstarter) that I'd be willing to trade for a Steam key of Battle Academy. Let me know if you're interested.
amrit9037: are you talking about this one?
Yeah, that's the one. It's kind of a long story. A friend who funded WL2 at the $50 tier ended up with three keys, and he's a huge fan of the Battle Academy demo. (I picked up BA around the time of the Slitherine Humble Bundle and we started playing together, since BA allows owners of the full game to play with demo owners.) He doesn't use GOG much, so he gave me one of his spare WL2 keys to trade for BA. It isn't a big deal to him that WL2 is worth more--he just wants BA, and this is his only way of getting it at the moment.
amrit9037: are you talking about this one?
thejimz: Yeah, that's the one. It's kind of a long story. A friend who funded WL2 at the $50 tier ended up with three keys, and he's a huge fan of the Battle Academy demo. (I picked up BA around the time of the Slitherine Humble Bundle and we started playing together, since BA allows owners of the full game to play with demo owners.) He doesn't use GOG much, so he gave me one of his spare WL2 keys to trade for BA. It isn't a big deal to him that WL2 is worth more--he just wants BA, and this is his only way of getting it at the moment.
Well, Wait no more...
amrit9037: Well, Wait no more...
+1 for a fantastic trading experience! Amrit was kind enough to go first, and he actually sweetened the deal because he thought it was unfairly in his favor. Would definitely trade with him again, if I ever have anything else to trade :P
thejimz: ***TOO MANY KIND WORDS***
You're too kind sir.
I still think deal was unfair from my side. :P
And thank you (and thank you to your friend (of course)) for nice game, patience and kind words.
Bump
[W] Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate [H] Inquisitor
dimwitted_recluse: ...
Thanks for the smooth trade, dimwitted_recluse!