It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post6757]jamiecol90 for successful trades. :)
[Have]

Terraria Steam key

[Want]

Stalker SOC
Don't Starve
other offers. .
Post edited July 01, 2015 by DeadlyBuzz229
mchack: did not know that ... hmm, even when gifted? then I shall not want that :)
ElTerprise: Apparently so: https://steamdb.info/sub/51329/
I hate those Geo-locks...
That sucks.
Are those games ban in Germany by the government so companies can't sell it there, or developers auto censure it without the government ask for it? I can "understand" German parliament banning Wolfenstein, but Sleeping Dogs, really?
ElTerprise: Apparently so: https://steamdb.info/sub/51329/
I hate those Geo-locks...
montcer9012: That sucks.
Are those games ban in Germany by the government so companies can't sell it there, or developers auto censure it without the government ask for it? I can "understand" German parliament banning Wolfenstein, but Sleeping Dogs, really?
There's a rather emotional Thread about this on the dev's site, where users make a good case that the laws don't prohibit them to sell the game in germany at all and the "prohibitedtorun" steam tag for germany is pure discriminaten since there's no law for this at all and square enix just not giving a fuck ... it's a nice read.
mchack: There's a rather emotional Thread about this on the dev's site, where users make a good case that the laws don't prohibit them to sell the game in germany at all and the "prohibitedtorun" steam tag for germany is pure discriminaten since there's no law for this at all and square enix just not giving a fuck ... it's a nice read.
Thanks for that info.
It seems that Konami and SquareEnix are making some effort to became even worst than Ubisoft and EA. (Hope Konami achieve that and broke)

Things like that show us why companies like GOG are needed; once you get the game, there will be not a stupid DRM that will prevent you to play your stuff.
Hey traders, hope the thread is treating you well!

I'm interested in trading for the following games
GOG:
Dark Fall: The Adventure
Dark Fall 2: Lights Out
Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls
Her Story

Steam:
Crow
How To Survive: Third Person Standalone
Mafia II or Mafia II: Digital Deluxe Edition
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Unrest Special Edition

You can check what i have to offer and a list of people I've successfully traded with by clicking HERE
afk
Post edited July 04, 2015 by Leroux
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Grargar
Thanks madth3!
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Ingsoc85
Grargar: Interested in the following two games from bundles:

Z.A.R. (from Groupees Be Mine 20)
Madspace (from Groupees Badass Banana Bundle)

My trade list is here.
As chat is crap for notifications, be sure to check it shortly for a Z.A.R.
Edit: you'll have to add me as I've blocked opn chat as theres no user specific block button to use on the numpties out there!
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Sachys
tinyE: Ummmm, do you really want me to answer that? :P
Zurvan7: you can always give it a try xD but for real, people should have the guts to say this title was free on gog and i want to trade it :p
To be fair when I offer STALKER 1, I actually did pay for it. I just happen to have a code that still works on GOG and can trade the code for something else. =D

Which brings me to my other point of posting....

TRADING STALKER:SOC and 5 other Star Wars Games for SPAZ!!! lol

But seriously if anyone has SPAZ here on GOG or the movie Ink. I'll trade you all 6 games for just Ink, or either 5 SW games or S:SOC for SPAZ ^_^

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5997

....first edit I forgot the friggin link and now I just remembered the piece of crap "chat" thingy doesn't work...Oh well =(
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Shmacky-McNuts
Zurvan7: you can always give it a try xD but for real, people should have the guts to say this title was free on gog and i want to trade it :p
Shmacky-McNuts: To be fair when I offer STALKER 1, I actually did pay for it. I just happen to have a code that still works on GOG and can trade the code for something else. =D

Which brings me to my other point of posting....

TRADING STALKER:SOC and 5 other Star Wars Games for SPAZ!!! lol

But seriously if anyone has SPAZ here on GOG or the movie Ink. I'll trade you all 6 games for just Ink, or either 5 SW games or S:SOC for SPAZ ^_^

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5997

....first edit I forgot the friggin link and now I just remembered the piece of crap "chat" thingy doesn't work...Oh well =(
Hi. I want to trade for the movie Ink
Sachys: As chat is crap for notifications, be sure to check it shortly for a Z.A.R.
Edit: you'll have to add me as I've blocked opn chat as theres no user specific block button to use on the numpties out there!
Hello and sorry for not responding till now, as I fell asleep shortly after writing the post above. Thanks for the gift!
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Grargar
[Have]
see Tradelist
Post edited August 25, 2015 by mchack
mchack: Edit: Also it seems sufficiently non-violent, that I might be allowed to play it, although I'm german :D
Are you kidding? It features dead animals and children! I'm amazed they didn't cut them from the game. ;)

Anyway, just so you know what to expect if you find someone to trade, the second copy becomes tradeable only after 30 days!

EDIT: Although it might be giftable already, so maybe it doesn't really matter.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Leroux