It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Maybe you don't know about https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/208140/view/2909844527766025454 ?

The post where they tell everyone Endless Space is free?
action_fan: Thank you very much. These news wasn't on game main page, so I didn't see that.
Alright, previous proposal is revoked. Let's do it that way: if somebody values their personal data and doesn't want to register in another garbage service (or just too lazy for it), he can get me Original War for the key, it's just 0,99$ on sale now and one of cheapest games in my wishlist. Or just look into it for any alternative.
It's pinned on the Endless Space News section; the only pin. Won't appear in news feeds anymore however because it is 3 year old news.

And "if somebody values their personal data" is just fear mongering; to register for their freebie page you actually need to give them less info than GOG & CDP usually require/try to skim.

I'd recommend registering if you actually like any Amplitude stuff. They give copies of Love Thyself a visual novel tie in to Endless Space, some very 'lite' DLC content for Endless Space & Humankind, a couple of the artbooks which come in the 'deluxe' copy of games, whole bunch of wallpapers & a small pdf book of mocktails (non-alcoholic iow) inspired by their games.
JunglePredator: It's pinned on the Endless Space News section; the only pin. Won't appear in news feeds anymore however because it is 3 year old news.
Well, not everyone watches "News" section in Steam community for game released in 2012. So, if somebody like me looks just store game page for basic info, he may not to feel the need for this. And even buy it because there are no info about this service.

And "if somebody values their personal data" is just fear mongering; to register for their freebie page you actually need to give them less info than GOG & CDP usually require/try to skim.
Also not everyone wants to register in every garbage service for every game. I've stopped to do this in some moment, when situation started to look like "more services to the God of services". Sometimes I even buy games instead of taking them for free in another services for registration (I'm so tired of this), so my proposal is more for those who agree with me.

I'd recommend registering if you actually like any Amplitude stuff. They give copies of Love Thyself a visual novel tie in to Endless Space, some very 'lite' DLC content for Endless Space & Humankind, a couple of the artbooks which come in the 'deluxe' copy of games, whole bunch of wallpapers & a small pdf book of mocktails (non-alcoholic iow) inspired by their games.
A couple of artbooks is weaker bonus. So if somebody doesn't need them (and another one-time account), I propose the alternative way and have no interest in imposing my opinion on anyone.
Closed.
Post edited September 23, 2022 by JunglePredator
Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Game of the Year Edition
Hello,

I am looking for Black Desert Online Traveler Edition. It was on giveaway event in "Alienware *****" site a few months ago. I am interested in that game.
I have: steam wallet codes (worth 40$ all together)

I want: Cyberpunk 2077 (or the funds to buy it)
Post edited September 26, 2022 by W1zzyH3llo
You likely have two hopes of that happening (as a completely new user with zero games), and one of them is Bob...
W1zzyH3llo: I have: steam wallet codes (worth 40$ all together)

I want: Cyberpunk 2077 (or the funds to buy it)
Pretty sure this is in violation of GOG rules.
[HAVE]

Steam Keys:
The Golf Club™ 2019 featuring PGA TOUR
PGA 2K21
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Railroad Tycoon II Platinum
Railroad Tycoon 3
WWE 2K Battlegrounds + Ultimate Brawlers Pass

WANT

Can be Steam or GOG (except noted as Steam only):
Age of Empires II (2013) (Steam only)
Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection (Steam only)
Dishonored
Dishonored 2
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Forgive Me Father
Ghostlore (Steam only)
Mass Effect (2007) (Steam only)
Mass Effect 2 (2010) (Steam only)
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Okami HD (Steam only)
SUPERHOT
Stronghold Crusader HD
Stronghold HD
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
ULTRAKILL (Steam only)

Successfully traded with: Osty, drxenija, Drakon135790, Dischord, argamasa, AWG43
WANT (from the Sale)
- In the Shadows.

HAVE
- Golf Gang.
Check my tradelist: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Post edited October 19, 2022 by VampiroAlhazred
Hey! I have Middle-earth: Shadow of War from prime gaming, wich I already have on Steam, so if anyone wants to trade it I would be interested on:

Disco Elyssium: Final cut
Inscryption
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
Card Shark
Ni no kuni

Or make your proposal.

I don't care about the platform, cheers!
WANT (from the Halloween Sale)
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.
- Outlast 2.
- The Evil Within.

HAVE
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead Seasons 1-4.
- Golf Gang.
Check my tradelist: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Happy Halloween! : )
Post edited October 28, 2022 by VampiroAlhazred
Want:
Mass Effect Legendary (Origin)

Have:
Fallout 76 (MS)
Glass Masquerade:Origins (Legacy Games)
Post edited November 01, 2022 by nlwilliamson82
WANT
Theme Hospital (now on sale)

HAVE
Middle Earth - Shadow of war (gog)

Fallout 76 (ms)

Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate edition (gog)

P.s. to get message in chat from all you mast activate this options in settings->privacy
P.p.s. Code expires in november 30
Post edited November 03, 2022 by ItBoris
Have a copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition on GOG if anyone is interested.

Would be interested in something of comparable value on GOG from my wishlist.