It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Just a quick word of warning to those trading. I was scammed recently by the user Wolfdom. I have now had someone attempt to access my Humble account. The IP address is below:

Someone near Nuestra Senora De La Paz, L, BO with the IP address [186.121.250.195] is trying to access a secure portion of your Humble Bundle account.

I think this was because I sent him a gift link, which had my email address on.

Please be aware of such activity and I would urge anyone trading with someone new not to use gift links, but just to give people codes.

Luckily, I was notified by Humble via email and I was able to change my password.
notonetotalk: [Have] (all on Steam):

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (Steam trade)
Tomb Raider (2013) (Steam redemption code)
Hyper Light Drifter (Steam gift)
Bombernauts (Steam trade)
ARK: Survival Evolved (Steam gift link via Humble Bundle)
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Classic Edition (Steam gift link via Humble Bundle)
Broken Age (Steam gift link via Humble Bundle)
Titan Souls (Steam gift link via Humble Bundle)
Volume (Steam gift link via Humble Bundle)
Thomas Was Alone (Steam gift link via Humble Bundle)

[Want] (GOG only):

Broken Age
Crawl
FTL: Advanced Edition
Hyper Light Drifter
Layers of Fear
Papers, Please
Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition
Project Zomboid
Shovel Knight
SpaceChem
Starbound
Super Hexagon
Superhot
The Long Dark
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
Trine Enhanced Edition
Trine 2: Complete Story

Please PM me if you have questions or would like to make an offer.
Your chat doesn't work for some reason.
Can you send me a private message ?
Post edited April 04, 2016 by GreyDawn
The_Blog: Well that clears it up. Though a quick question. How do you know it's the same guy who used METROFPS?
Cause a new guy doesn't equal a scammer.
amrit9037: Because it's hard to trace that user name. I can even guarantee that he will ask you to send keys via email. As I always say trusting me is always optional.
Hello, I'm just asking but why would they ask to send key via email? thank you for reply =)
Thanks for the smooth trade koima57.

Trade List (post 10320) +Update+
Post edited April 05, 2016 by ShadowPatriarch
amrit9037: Because it's hard to trace that user name. I can even guarantee that he will ask you to send keys via email. As I always say trusting me is always optional.
Crol3993: Hello, I'm just asking but why would they ask to send key via email? thank you for reply =)
Because if he knows your email he can try to take over your GOG account, mail account or other stuff that use that adress as a login name or for resetting passwords. (If you're one of the many people that use an easy to guess/break password.)
Crol3993: Hello, I'm just asking but why would they ask to send key via email? thank you for reply =)
Fuin: Because if he knows your email he can try to take over your GOG account, mail account or other stuff that use that adress as a login name or for resetting passwords. (If you're one of the many people that use an easy to guess/break password.)
That's what my thought was.
Specially when Nemesis44UK posted about hijacking attempt by scammer alt Wolfdom , I can guarantee that he is same guy who scammed people here earlier.
notonetotalk: .
Can't PM you for some reason, send me a PM.
Bump
Page 382 Post 7649
Post edited April 08, 2016 by SorcerousSundries
Fuin: Because if he knows your email he can try to take over your GOG account, mail account or other stuff that use that adress as a login name or for resetting passwords. (If you're one of the many people that use an easy to guess/break password.)
Thank you for the warning!
this post is top secret
Post edited April 07, 2016 by apehater
Bumping With Updated List ( Post 11107 )
Post edited April 05, 2016 by brake_id
If anyone wants any individual games from the "Glen picks", Telltale and Deep Silver 2 (thanks to JunglePredator for gifting it to me) Humble Bundle, let me know. They're all Steam versions and nothing else and I can give you the Steam code or a gift URL.

I Have
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Ultimate General: Gettysburg
GRAV (Early Access)
Knight Squad
Poker Night at the Inventory
The Walking Dead - Season 1
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Puzzle Agent 1 & 2
Sam and Max: Devil's Playhouse
Sacred 3 Gold
Risen
Dead Island GOTY

I Want
Look at my GoG wishlist
or my Steam wishlist:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980795510/wishlist/

Successfully traded with Ludi twice now and Djaron once. Shofixti1227 didn't demand anything in return, but I thought I ought to give him something, so he got Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by hurvl
Post edited April 06, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: Oceanhorn
Lumino City
thanks leroux
Post edited April 07, 2016 by apehater
Fuin: [Want]
Armello
Card City Nights
Hand of Fate: Wildcards DLC
Hyper Light Drifter
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Thank You for such a smooth trade :-)