It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

out of date.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by fan3l
Bumping my trade post while Dragon Fin Soup or Transformers: Devastation are on sale. Will trade everything for Transformers. Common people... that's over 60 games for <span class="bold">one</span>!
Post edited February 06, 2016 by JunglePredator
Have: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want: SHADOWRUN HONG KONG - EXTENDED EDITION
Tempting . . .
Looking for GOGs:
Sim City 4
Crusader 1 & 2

Also still looking for Steams
Styx
Outcast 1.1
and more, see my tradelist: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post9
Well let me know :-)

Also contacted by a DUSTY71.

Conversation went like this:

[i]
Dusty71
12:51

You can sen the rest without gamergate games
To my mail : annmaryett@gmail.com
And also provide an email to send my steam gift coupon

JunglePredator
alright.... I don't recognize your nick at all.. are you able to link to a post showing your reputation?

dusty71
12:56
This my first trade here

JunglePredator
13:00
ah... you'd have to send first then I'm afraid :-)
if you're still interested you can add me as a friend on steam.... need to do that anyways

dusty71
13:06
I have coupon, i can send like this
oi68.tinypic.com/x6mvrc.jpg
I wont go first its a risk i wont take
What if the codes you send me are duplicates ?[/i]

Won't say he's bad but I've broken off communication with him....

----Edit-----
Made it easier to read.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by JunglePredator
wanderer_27: Tempting . . .
JunglePredator: Well let me know :-)

Also contacted by a DUSTY71.

Conversation went like this:

[i]
dusty71

You can sen the rest without gamergate games

To my mail : annmaryett@gmail.com

And also provide an email to send my steam gift coupon
JunglePredator

alright.... I don't recognize your nick at all.. are you able to link to a post showing your reputation?
dusty71

12:56

This my first trade here
JunglePredator

13:00

ah... you'd have to send first then I'm afraid :-)

if you're still interested you can add me as a friend on steam.... need to do that anyways
dusty71

13:06

I have coupon, i can send like this

oi68.tinypic.com/x6mvrc.jpg

I wont go first its a risk i wont take

What if the codes you send me are duplicates ?[/i]

Won't say he's bad but I've broken off communication with him....
Sounds pretty iffy too me . . .

I thought we'd done a trade before, but nothing came up on Chat . . . gettin' too old I guess
JunglePredator: Dusty71
Please report this profile to scammers thread before anyone gets scammed.
You just dodged a bullet.
IT'S AN ALT ACCOUNT AND PROBABLY MADE TODAY.

NEVER MAIL YOUR KEYS!!!
Attachments:
scammer.jpg (11 Kb)

Snip
No we haven't but quite happy to if you want. I've only traded with about 4 people with InnerRing & McHack being the last 2.

Snip
JunglePredator: No we haven't but quite happy to if you want. I've only traded with about 4 people with InnerRing & McHack being the last 2.
It's probably the Pastebin thing you did that's making me think that.

I need a few other trades to clear before I can decide . . . we have several days yet, but it shouldn't take that long.
JunglePredator: No we haven't but quite happy to if you want. I've only traded with about 4 people with InnerRing & McHack being the last 2.
wanderer_27: It's probably the Pastebin thing you did that's making me think that.

I need a few other trades to clear before I can decide . . . we have several days yet, but it shouldn't take that long.
It's cool. Just haven't had much interest before except from a possible scammer is all. ;-)
I don't see any list of yours ... :(
fan3l: I don't see any list of yours ... :(
Mine? My trade post is at http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8432

There's a pastebin link there that links to a list of games where I've gotten doubles.
There's a couple of small exceptions explained in the post & the games are a combo of humble bundle, pre-order bonuses & duplicate CD keys. For instance the Assassin's Creed 3 key is a retail cd key which I bought to get the collector's edition statue after I bought the game on sale as a pre-order. It uses UPlay to download the entire game.
However all 3 Tom Clancy games for UPlay are humble bundle gift links. And the Tom Clancy on GamersGate is a gift which you'll need GamersGate & probably UPlay to use....
All platforms you'd need are Ubisoft's UPlay, EA's Origin, Valve's Steam, GamersGate account & a Humble Bundle account.
wanderer_27: It's probably the Pastebin thing you did that's making me think that.

JunglePredator: It's cool. Just haven't had much interest before except from a possible scammer is all. ;-)
Steam's are generally difficult to unload here, that's why you'll see them in a lot gift threads.

Take a gander my (old) list, it's probable worse now (pg409 post 8198) :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8198
JunglePredator: It's cool. Just haven't had much interest before except from a possible scammer is all. ;-)
wanderer_27: Steam's are generally difficult to unload here, that's why you'll see them in a lot gift threads.

Take a gander my (old) list, it's probable worse now (pg409 post 8198) :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8198
Jeez..... Line count 461.
You have almost as many games for trade as I own. O.o o.O O.o