It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
doomstarz: a Machinarium code, this was back in december if i remember correctly
kmja: and all did work fine?

amrit9037: I wont trade with him if I were you.
Because register date is Jan 2016
kmja: how soo??
How can he trade with METROFPS in december when METROFPS JOINING DATE IS JANUARY 2016?
It seem BOTH GUYS ARE SCAMMERS.
So DON'T TRADE WITH HIM.
doomstarz: a Machinarium code, this was back in december if i remember correctly

You do realize you're talking with a scammer, right? Never trust anybody with a registered date past around April of 2015.
Edit: Didn't see amrit's comment. He's absolutely right. doomstarz is just a scammer backing up another scammer. They're probably two accounts belonging to the same person. DO NOT TRADE WITH EITHER OF THESE PEOPLE.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold

I use this script by our community member adaliabooks.
This script show you joining date of users.

www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to

Either believe me (which is optional) or get scammed and learn.

how soo??
zeogold: You do realize you're talking with a scammer, right? Never trust anybody with a registered date past around April of 2015.
Edit: Didn't see amrit's comment. He's absolutely right. doomstarz is just a scammer backing up another scammer. They're probably two accounts belonging to the same person. DO NOT TRADE WITH EITHER OF THESE PEOPLE.
so both of them is?
zeogold: You do realize you're talking with a scammer, right? Never trust anybody with a registered date past around April of 2015.
kmja: so both of them is?
Right. Ignore them both. They're trying to deceive you and get you to give up your game. The second you post your code, they won't give you anything in return. And if they DO give you a code in return, chances are that it won't work at all.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
kmja: so both of them is?
zeogold: Right. Ignore them both. They're trying to deceive you and get you to give up your game. The second you post your code, they won't give you anything in return. And if they DO give you a code in return, chances are that it won't work at all.
yeah that have happed to me a lot
low rated
[HAVE]

Witcher 3 base game

[WANT]

Darksiders 1 + 2 gog or Darksiders Franchise pack (steam)
GTA V (steam)

I will send first only to traders that have been mentioned before in this thread.
Since i only joined here and i did get quite negative welcome.
I am not interested in Witcher why its hard to believe ? Therefore i will send first only to a trusted trader.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by silversouls
No one bit on that last week. XD Good luck.
low rated
tinyE: No one bit on that last week. XD Good luck.
Why are you doing this ? I will send first whats your problem ?!
tinyE: No one bit on that last week. XD Good luck.
silversouls: Why are you doing this ? I will send first whats your problem ?!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/?search=silversouls

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two/?search=silversouls

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/?search=silversouls
Post edited January 31, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
I didn't scam anyone or intend to. Im sorry if you think that way of me.
Why is this thread even made ? I want to trade a gog game is that hard ?

I read the opening thread - new members send first . So thats what im going to do !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repost because this guy interfered

[HAVE]

Witcher 3 base game

[WANT]

or
GTA V (steam)

I will send first only to traders that have been mentioned before in this thread.
I am not interested in Witcher why its hard to believe ? Therefore i will send first only to a trusted trader.

Important note : if you contact me through PM also reply to this post on thread.
silversouls: I didn't scam anyone or intend to. Im sorry if you think that way of me.
Why is this thread even made ? I want to trade a gog game is that hard ?

I read the opening thread - new members send first . So thats what im going to do !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repost because this guy interfered

[HAVE]

Witcher 3 base game

[WANT]

or
GTA V (steam)

Important note : if you contact me through PM also reply to this post on thread.
GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Whoo, boy. Like you'd send a working code.
How about this, silver boy? Give me that and make it work, and I'll give you all of that plus tinyE's donkeys!
low rated
Listen here ! zeogold if your poor i wont blame you.
My code will be send first and after that he redeems it i expect my code. Sounds fair ?

[HAVE]

Witcher 3 base game

[WANT]

or
GTA V (steam)

I am not interested in Witcher why its hard to believe ? Therefore i will send first only to a trusted trader here.

My code is valid - this will be confirmed after the trader redeems it then i expect my part of deal. Simple as that !
silversouls: Listen here ! zeogold if your poor i wont blame you.
My code will be send first and after that he redeems it i expect my code. Sounds fair ?

[HAVE]

Witcher 3 base game

[WANT]

or
GTA V (steam)

I am not interested in Witcher why its hard to believe ? Therefore i will send first only to a trusted trader here.

My code is valid - this will be confirmed after the trader redeems it then i expect my part of deal. Simple as that !
I said I'd like to make you a deal. I offered the games, and you said you'd trade first. I've been mentioned plenty of times before in this thread.
Are you somehow afraid to trade with me?
low rated
silversouls: Listen here ! zeogold if your poor i wont blame you.

[HAVE]

Witcher 3 base game

[WANT]

or
GTA V (steam)

zeogold: I said I'd like to make you a deal. I offered the games, and you said you'd trade first. I've been mentioned plenty of times before in this thread.
Are you somehow afraid to trade with me?
Ok what are you offering ? since you mocked me first and i don't take that kinda of talk from no one.
Im interested only in the ones i listed.

No answer.. poor boy.