It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans, Xenomorphs, Hunters - one of them is the deadliest species in the Universe!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available FREE for 48 hours on GOG.com, as a part of our GOG Galaxy beta tests!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 features the Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator Campaigns and the frenetic single-player Skirmish mode from the original title: Alien Versus Predator Gold Edition, which was released to massive acclaim in 2000. It's been updated for modern systems and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller. The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. Take your pick: be a Colonial Marine, a Predator or an Alien. Fight through suspense-filled environments: from starships and space stations to colonial bases and eerie planetscapes. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey. Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch, Predator Tag, and Cooperative modes avait for you in the multiplayer section!

How to get the game for free? Simply sign up for the next stage of GOG Galaxy beta tests and an e-mail with your activation code will be sent to you within the next few days. You'll be helping us to analyze and improve the performance of the multiplayer component of GOG Galaxy, our DRM-free online gaming platform, by playing this acclaimed dynamic first person shooter! The game will be added to your account and yours to keep forever. Don't wait - you can only sign up until Friday, October 17, at 9:59AM GMT.
We're started sending out the last (and the biggest) batch of keys - essentially everyone who signed up should be getting their key in the matter of the next few hours (we really have a A LOT of signups :).

Although the game includes full single player campaign, we'd most appreciate if you could please join or host a multiplayer match today - our reason behind this give-away was to test Galaxy multiplayer in the first place :). In case of problems or if you want to share feedback, please use our dedicated forum: http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000

PS: If you won't get your key by end of Tuesday, please do:
1. check your spam folder - if our mail isn't there, then
2. contact our Support
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Destro
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
done, but.... from the text it really seems one is signing up for a Witcher Adventures beta, not Galaxy beta...
Woohoo! I'm excited for the future of GOG
Great!
I remember playing this game and being really scared when playing the human campaign.
Oi, nice one. Will try and fight my anti-internet multiplayer prejudices here, this could be nice.
The alien & marine single-player campaigns were all kinds of fun already.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Erich_Zann
Hi,

A question for the GOG team (which might interests other users).

I'm already a beta-tester of Galaxy / The Witcher Adventure game. Do I need to sign up again or will I automatically receive a code for the free game?

Thanks.
Perfect game to test out older games integration with GOG Galaxy. Nice one GOG.
Okay so should I sign up and try to break Galaxy by using it in Wine :D
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Daliz
Is Rebellion the new publisher that was announced or is this unrelated? These days, Rebellion is an independent studio, as far as I know.
Fantastic addition.
"Sign-up for a chance to participate in
The Witcher Adventure Game closed multiplayer beta" - I've already signed up for that some time ago. Should I fill this form again?

If so, this message is somewhat of misleading.
Kunovski: done, but.... from the text it really seems one is signing up for a Witcher Adventures beta, not Galaxy beta...
This. But maybe they haven't changed it yet.
The things I'll do to add another game to the backlog... :-)
Can ya' smeelll, what Galaxy is cooking!