It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Also, I sent an email to Thunder Lotus Games regarding Jotun, Sundered and Spiritfarer's missing DLCs. Hopefully it helps in any way.
_Auster_: Also, I sent an email to Thunder Lotus Games regarding Jotun, Sundered and Spiritfarer's missing DLCs. Hopefully it helps in any way.
Is it soundtracks DLC's or missing actual content to the games themselves ? just wondering how bad it is.
True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2 is missing two updates dated February and July 2020

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/935580?updates=true&emclan=103582791463309575&emgid=2503387602365663360.

GOG have finally updated the offline installlers to 1.8.1 but we are still missing the latest 1.9.2 update. GOG have said that they will 'reach out' to the the devs to get this update here but there has been no ETA.
Post edited October 08, 2020 by Pajama
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord has been added to the list as modding tools are currently steam only
_Auster_: Also, I sent an email to Thunder Lotus Games regarding Jotun, Sundered and Spiritfarer's missing DLCs. Hopefully it helps in any way.
ChrisGamer300: Is it soundtracks DLC's or missing actual content to the games themselves ? just wondering how bad it is.
According to the sheet from the op, all of them are missing the soundtracks (plus Sundered's ost on GOG was exclusive to preorder, while on Steam it wasn't) and Spiritfarer is missing the artbook as well
ChrisGamer300: Is it soundtracks DLC's or missing actual content to the games themselves ? just wondering how bad it is.
_Auster_: According to the sheet from the op, all of them are missing the soundtracks (plus Sundered's ost on GOG was exclusive to preorder, while on Steam it wasn't) and Spiritfarer is missing the artbook as well
Hmm should have checked that but thx, yes it should come here ofc but i'm relieved that you don't miss out on anything in the game so there's no reason for me to refund anything.
Just a heads up: The Studio Élan recently released a DLC for Highway Blossoms on Steam called Next Exit. I asked them through a dm on Twitter if there are any plans to add the DLC on GOG too, and they replied this:

Yes, it'll be on there. It needs to be manually approved by GOG though so we're basically waiting for that

Edit: I didn't ask about the artbook DLC, but maybe it's the same situation, since it was also released recently on Steam

Edit #2: I asked about the artbook, and they replied this:

We'll try to have it up there eventually!
Post edited October 09, 2020 by _Auster_
Pajama: True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2 is missing two updates dated February and July 2020

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/935580?updates=true&emclan=103582791463309575&emgid=2503387602365663360.

GOG have finally updated the offline installlers to 1.8.1 but we are still missing the latest 1.9.2 update. GOG have said that they will 'reach out' to the the devs to get this update here but there has been no ETA.
It might be that he version numbers are different on GOG and Steam in this case. I just started the game and noticed that you can chose Czech and Romanian in the GOG version as well even though these supposedly were added with the 1.92 patch on Steam. Anyway I asked the devs about this as well - maybe I'll get a reply.
MarkoH01: It might be that he version numbers are different on GOG and Steam in this case. I just started the game and noticed that you can chose Czech and Romanian in the GOG version as well even though these supposedly were added with the 1.92 patch on Steam. Anyway I asked the devs about this as well - maybe I'll get a reply.
Thanks for checking it out, it'll be good to know what the situation is. The only reason I thought we were behind (apart from the numbering) was that support told me that they would contact the devs for the updated version.
"Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders" got a major update on Steam:

"Hello everyone,

Today we are publishing a major update for Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders.

With this update we reworked several aspects of the game:

· A brand-new "Brain cells" interface reinforcing player’s immersion
· A smoother gameplay to provide a better experience
· Now 4K compatible
· Framerate increased from locked 30FPS to 60FPS
· Addition of multiple tutorials to guide players
· New lighting effects
· Reworked sound design
· New anti-aliasing more on par with the artistic direction of the game

With those new additions, there is no better time to rediscover one of Hercule Poirot's most famous investigations!"

Source
Post edited October 10, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678
Pygmalion_4678: "Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders" got a major update on Steam:

"Hello everyone,

Today we are publishing a major update for Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders.

With this update we reworked several aspects of the game:

· A brand-new "Brain cells" interface reinforcing player’s immersion
· A smoother gameplay to provide a better experience
· Now 4K compatible
· Framerate increased from locked 30FPS to 60FPS
· Addition of multiple tutorials to guide players
· New lighting effects
· Reworked sound design
· New anti-aliasing more on par with the artistic direction of the game

With those new additions, there is no better time to rediscover one of Hercule Poirot's most famous investigations!"

Source
Hi
From what I read, GOG can be somewhat slow to approve new updates.
Since this update was released just a few days ago, maybe it's GOG that's delaying the update, so I'd wait a little more before reporting the game in this thread
But just in case, I sent an email to the developers asking about the update
_Auster_: Hi
From what I read, GOG can be somewhat slow to approve new updates.
Since this update was released just a few days ago, maybe it's GOG that's delaying the update, so I'd wait a little more before reporting the game in this thread
But just in case, I sent an email to the developers asking about the update
Of course that is quite possible. The point here is not to pillory the developers, but to point out missing patches and goodies. In the best case, what is missing is quickly added and the entry here becomes obsolete. :)
_Auster_: Just a heads up: The Studio Élan recently released a DLC for Highway Blossoms on Steam called Next Exit. I asked them through a dm on Twitter if there are any plans to add the DLC on GOG too, and they replied this:

Yes, it'll be on there. It needs to be manually approved by GOG though so we're basically waiting for that

Edit: I didn't ask about the artbook DLC, but maybe it's the same situation, since it was also released recently on Steam

Edit #2: I asked about the artbook, and they replied this:

We'll try to have it up there eventually!
That's a nice fat yikes right there.
I believe they just released a couple of days ago the missing dlc's for Ultimate fishing simulator , so now it can be removed from the list.
high rated
New list update:

Removed
The Sojourn - missing DLC/Deluxe content is now on GOG
Ultimate Fishing Simulator - missing DLC is now on GOG

Added
Remothered: Broken Porcelain - missing OST
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders - missing latest update