It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: For the cheap, cheap price of 100 bucks. On discount!
Have you checked how much the CK2 DLCs cost on stam? $100 would be a bargain.
blotunga: Have you checked how much the CK2 DLCs cost on stam? $100 would be a bargain.
I did. The Imperial Collection (which as of the writing contains every single piece of DLC) has seen discounts that brought its price to about $100 at key sellers, though it usually is discounted to about $140 on Steam itself.
Grargar: I did. The Imperial Collection (which as of the writing contains every single piece of DLC) has seen discounts that brought its price to about $100 at key sellers, though it usually is discounted to about $140 on Steam itself.
See, $100 undiscounted would be a bargain :D
high rated
New company in the catalog: Owned by Gravity - not much info about it available online.
high rated
https://www.facebook.com/ownedbygravitygames/

It looks like they're behind the sequel to Fantasy General, Fantasy General II: Invasion.

"Fantasy General Name and Logo copyright GOG Games, used with permission."
Post edited April 08, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
Just a rebranded Cliffhanger Productions maybe?
There are a couple familiar names (Jan Wagner, Kristian Farkas, etc) attached to it.
Barry_Woodward: It looks like they're behind the sequel to Fantasy General, Fantasy General II: Invasion.
Edit: Pfft. Never mind. GOG has already made it official.
Post edited April 08, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
high rated
Starpoint Gemini 3 (TBA:2019) will be released at GOG too

https://twitter.com/StarpointGemini/status/1115631885860900865
high rated
Next round of visual novels expected? New in the catalog: Nkt Studio and Studio Elan. Particle got also added.

Edit: Added Particle.
Post edited April 10, 2019 by The-Business
The-Business: Next round of visual novels expected? New in the catalog: Nkt Studio and Studio Elan. Particle got also added.

Edit: Added Particle.
Elan may be a relable for Highway Blossoms. They own the rights now.
high rated
Body of Evidence, Warlocks II: God Slayers, and Heave Ho are coming to GOG:
https://twitter.com/FatDogGames/status/1116687654463180800
http://ind13.com/heave-ho-is-a-platformer-about-grabbing-your-friends-and-swinging-around/
high rated
I've email Obsidian about a possible GOG release of the Outer Worlds about a month ago, and was the person's response:
"Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm not actually sure about the game going to GOG after 12 months. Distribution is handled by our publishing partner, Private Division. As we get closer to the 12 month window, I'm sure we'll be announcing all of the digital platforms that The Outer Worlds will be available on.

Thanks again for contacting us and we hope that you have a great weekend! Be incredible,"

Hopefully, the publisher will consider this platform after the Epic time-exclusive deal.
coates32: I've email Obsidian about a possible GOG release of the Outer Worlds about a month ago, and was the person's response:
"Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm not actually sure about the game going to GOG after 12 months. Distribution is handled by our publishing partner, Private Division. As we get closer to the 12 month window, I'm sure we'll be announcing all of the digital platforms that The Outer Worlds will be available on.

Thanks again for contacting us and we hope that you have a great weekend! Be incredible,"

Hopefully, the publisher will consider this platform after the Epic time-exclusive deal.
I checked up on Private Division. They are a part of Take Two, so you wouldn't expect day one releases here. But their indie focus might change that. It looks like the releases they have announced so far involve deals where the devs get to keep the IPs. For example the Outer Worlds trademark is registered to Obsidian and not Private Division or Take Two. That seems to imply that you cannot generalize what you would usually expect from AAA publishers like Take Two to Private Division.

Edit:

Kerbal Space Program is different, Take Two owns that IP but it was acquired some years after release.
Post edited April 14, 2019 by Kristian
high rated
New company in the catalog: SoftLab-Nsk Ltd. They made some trucking games, e.g.
RIg'n'Roll (also Hard Truck 1 & 2 and King of the Road).
high rated
More new companies in the catalog:

Asterion Games: Mittelborg: the City of the Mages sounds the most likeliest
Pledge your allegiance to the eternal city of Mittelborg and be warned: death is only the beginning, and the road to saving the universe is devious. The outcome of our history depends on your choice, and you will have to make difficult decisions quite often!
TALEROCK, probably for Grimshade
Grimshade is a story-driven RPG set in a fantasy world, featuring a turn-based combat system and non-linear gameplay. Lead a group of adventurers on a journey through the world of Ree'Fah.

Each decision you make has a profound effect on the destiny of the character, the storyline and the way battles are fought. Explore a varied and intricate world, meet new characters, uncover secrets connected to the plot and go treasure-hunting; the world around changes as you advance and pushes you further into the story.