It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experiment513: I think that's a niche game...

:-P
Nothing's too niche when it's published by Devolver. ;)
Experiment513: I think that's a niche game...

:-P
Mr.Mumbles: Nothing's too niche when it's published by Devolver. ;)
Unfortunately not true. Genital Jousting is not available here. :(
high rated
New company in the catalog: Clifftop Games, Faravid Interactive for Whispers of a Machine (release date 2019-04-17):
Whispers of a Machine is a Sci-Fi Nordic Noir that tells the story of Vera, a cybernetically augmented special agent tasked with investigating a string of murders. These brutal killings obscure a sinister truth, as Vera soon finds ties to a group of fanatics committed to creating an AI superintelligence — a pursuit outlawed for nearly a century.

Complicating things, a great loss from Vera’s past comes back to haunt her, making her question her own sanity and everything she stands for.

As an agent of the Central Bureau, Vera is equipped with an advanced nano-substance called Blue. This rare and sought-after technology allows her to develop superhuman abilities adapted to her psychological mindset.

Choose your playstyle and utilize these augmentations to investigate, gather information, and solve puzzles with multiple solutions.

Will Vera’s unique blend of skills and intuition be enough to solve the case, or will she discover that things are more ambiguous than they seemed? In this emotionally gripping story with existential twists and multiple endings, Vera’s actions will have monumental consequences not only for herself, but for all of humanity…

INVESTIGATION, AUGMENTED
Will Vera approach situations with a more empathetic, analytical, or assertive style? Your choices will impact her augmentations and subsequent puzzle solutions.

A POST-AI FUTURISTIC DYSTOPIA
Immerse yourself in a realized world of beautifully hand-drawn pixel art design and gorgeous settings influenced by the Nordics.

POINT-AND-CLICK INNOVATION
A groundbreaking entry to the point-and-click adventure game genre by the experienced developers of Kathy Rain and The Samaritan Paradox.

Available Languages

English
French
German
Spanish
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Clifftop Games, Faravid Interactive for Whispers of a Machine (release date 2019-04-17):

Whispers of a Machine is a Sci-Fi Nordic Noir that tells the story of Vera, a cybernetically augmented special agent tasked with investigating a string of murders. These brutal killings obscure a sinister truth, as Vera soon finds ties to a group of fanatics committed to creating an AI superintelligence — a pursuit outlawed for nearly a century.

Complicating things, a great loss from Vera’s past comes back to haunt her, making her question her own sanity and everything she stands for.

As an agent of the Central Bureau, Vera is equipped with an advanced nano-substance called Blue. This rare and sought-after technology allows her to develop superhuman abilities adapted to her psychological mindset.

Choose your playstyle and utilize these augmentations to investigate, gather information, and solve puzzles with multiple solutions.

Will Vera’s unique blend of skills and intuition be enough to solve the case, or will she discover that things are more ambiguous than they seemed? In this emotionally gripping story with existential twists and multiple endings, Vera’s actions will have monumental consequences not only for herself, but for all of humanity…

INVESTIGATION, AUGMENTED
Will Vera approach situations with a more empathetic, analytical, or assertive style? Your choices will impact her augmentations and subsequent puzzle solutions.

A POST-AI FUTURISTIC DYSTOPIA
Immerse yourself in a realized world of beautifully hand-drawn pixel art design and gorgeous settings influenced by the Nordics.

A groundbreaking entry to the point-and-click adventure game genre by the experienced developers of Kathy Rain and The Samaritan Paradox.

Available Languages

English
French
German
Spanish
The-Business:
Point n'Click, dystopian scfi, mulitlingual - what can I say - SOLD?
The-Business: snip

The-Business:
I'm having an impression that recently a word "innovation" has become very popular but many people use it without knowing its meaning. And it's becoming a pet peeve of mine.

Fortunately it won't be as annoying as misuses of "objectively/subjectively" like "Game A is objectively much better than game B" Ugh...
New company in the catalog: KK Game Studio for Freeman: Guerilla Warfare (should be In Dev):
Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare is set in a chaos world occupied by battling factions, bandits and warlords who seek to rule the world.

The game is about your career as a faction leader: Start with minimum assets, you need to make money, build an army, wage wars against other factions and eliminate you rival forces with thoughtful strategies and fine marksmanship and eventually conquer the world. The game provides a completely different shooter experience which strikes a balance between intense first-person action and general strategy.

The game's innovative combat system blends tactical first-person shooter with real-time strategy, allowing you to command an army, plan for tactics in the God view, while immersing in the intense firefight as a foot soldier, in the first person perspective.
low rated
The-Business: New company in the catalog: KK Game Studio for Freeman: Guerilla Warfare (should be In Dev):
My opinion: not worth 14,99€ .
Ghorpm: snip

I'm having an impression that recently a word "innovation" has become very popular but many people use it without knowing its meaning. And it's becoming a pet peeve of mine.

Fortunately it won't be as annoying as misuses of "objectively/subjectively" like "Game A is objectively much better than game B" Ugh...
Yeah! That's literally a nightmare :p
Ghorpm: snip

joppo: Yeah! That's literally a nightmare :p
Perfection! Thanks for a good laugh
high rated
New company in the catalog: Io-Interactive. Hitman: Absolution, Kane & Lynch or even Freedom Fighters?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Io-Interactive. Hitman: Absolution, Kane & Lynch or even Freedom Fighters?
If Hitman or FF, looks like an instabuy for me. K&L doesn't seem to have good enough reviews to become the company's inaugural game here.
If it's Hitman Absolution, why not give us Blood Money instead or some of the newer ones. Still i hope it's the beginning to a partnership with GOG and more games to come from them.
Post edited April 04, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
Forgot that Blood Money is still missing here because I already own it (purchased from the Square Enix store when they had still had the older games DRM free).
Some games are released early. Check new games tab.
BeatriceElysia: Some games are released early. Check new games tab.
Some new Hitman games, nice.