It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HafenkaeseLP: MaGOG shows Chinese regional pricing and there's a Chinese forum as of today. Perhaps Chinese language support will be announced in 3 hours aloung with some Chinese games.
Sniskerbobberton: Excuse my ignorance, but what are some good Chinese PC games?
I believe Object Software is Chinese, and they have some good classic games, including Prince of Qin and Seal of Evil.

http://www.mobygames.com/company/object-software-limited
tfishell: I believe Object Software is Chinese, and they have some good classic games, including Prince of Qin and Seal of Evil.

That along with Fate of the Dragon would be awesome. My uncle used to have a copy.
high rated
karnak1: Once again, a game originally "leaked" by SCPM proves true (Homeworld: DoK). Thanks SCPM and thanks Andrey82 for organizing the Upcoming list.
Not that SCPM and his endless leakage treasure troves can ever be praised enough, but, if memory serves, that's actually one entry that I picked up during my first full product API mapping run. If anyone leaked it at all, it's GOG really, who did not hide the API entries for the Homeworld: DoK DLCs until I ran into them and published them here ;).
karnak1: Once again, a game originally "leaked" by SCPM proves true (Homeworld: DoK). Thanks SCPM and thanks Andrey82 for organizing the Upcoming list.
WinterSnowfall: Not that SCPM and his endless leakage treasure troves can ever be praised enough, but, if memory serves, that's actually one entry that I picked up during my first full product API mapping run. If anyone leaked it at all, it's GOG really, who did not hide the API entries for the Homeworld: DoK DLCs until I ran into them and published them here ;).
In that case, Thank You for your work as well :)
tfishell: I believe Object Software is Chinese, and they have some good classic games, including Prince of Qin and Seal of Evil.

Prince of Qin! :)

It may be the only Chinese game I own for PC that's on an original disc! Haven't played it in forever though...

I wonder if it's worthy to be on GOG? I think I voted for it a while ago at least...

That and Fate of the Dragon for that matter
Post edited June 23, 2017 by JinseiNGC224
high rated
River City Ransom: Underground coming soon to GOG

"It took longer than we wanted, but we've completed the work to get on the GOG platform. More than just another marketplace, GOG is DRM-free, and we're excited to fulfill the promise for a DRM-free version of the game for those waiting patiently for it, while still being able to provide automatic updates. We'll announce as soon as we know the release date, but it shouldn't take long."

This message was send to all Kickstarter backers some days ago.
Berzerk2002: River City Ransom: Underground coming soon to GOG

"It took longer than we wanted, but we've completed the work to get on the GOG platform. More than just another marketplace, GOG is DRM-free, and we're excited to fulfill the promise for a DRM-free version of the game for those waiting patiently for it, while still being able to provide automatic updates. We'll announce as soon as we know the release date, but it shouldn't take long."

This message was send to all Kickstarter backers some days ago.
We need more beat'em ups on GOG so it's a very good news! Thanks for the heads-up.
Hold on, I distinctly remember leaving a comment here regarding Bad Day LA and it seems it is gone now. Another comment that stated something to the effect of "I've read lots of bad things about this game, can it be any good?" is also gone. What gives? I'm fairly certain it was in this thread.
fronzelneekburm: Hold on, I distinctly remember leaving a comment here regarding Bad Day LA and it seems it is gone now. Another comment that stated something to the effect of "I've read lots of bad things about this game, can it be any good?" is also gone. What gives? I'm fairly certain it was in this thread.
[url=https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Agog.com%2Fforum%2Fgeneral+"bad+day"+fronzelneekburm]Google is your friend[/url]:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_the_hell_is_thursdays_new_game/post5228
fronzelneekburm: Hold on, I distinctly remember leaving a comment here regarding Bad Day LA and it seems it is gone now. Another comment that stated something to the effect of "I've read lots of bad things about this game, can it be any good?" is also gone. What gives? I'm fairly certain it was in this thread.
muntdefems: [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Agog.com%2Fforum%2Fgeneral+"bad+day"+fronzelneekburm]Google is your friend[/url]:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_the_hell_is_thursdays_new_game/post5228
Ah, another one to chalk up to me being a dumbass. Thanks, I was getting paranoid here!
Andrey82:
Officially announced to be released soon:

Blitzkrieg 3
I believe you can safely remove this game from the list. :-(
Andrey82:
Officially announced to be released soon:

Blitzkrieg 3
Alm888: I believe you can safely remove this game from the list. :-(
Since many people have recently been accusing GOG of going back on their "DRM-free" original policy, it's good to know that a game has been rejected because it's been turned into a sort of MMO-RTS. GOG could easily have put the game for sale exclusively for the Galaxy client. But they decided to be coherent.
Alm888: I believe you can safely remove this game from the list. :-(
karnak1: Since many people have recently been accusing GOG of going back on their "DRM-free" original policy, it's good to know that a game has been rejected because it's been turned into a sort of MMO-RTS. GOG could easily have put the game for sale exclusively for the Galaxy client. But they decided to be coherent.
One can say that this case is not an indication of GOG's firm stance on DRM-free but is simply a matter of GOG wanting to become DRM-ed on its own terms (i.e. to force "Galaxy DRM", not to adopt 3'rd-party Steamworks™ DRM for online multiplayer and match-making whick is most likely used in the game).

But I agree, let's hope you theory will be proven true! :-)
karnak1: Since many people have recently been accusing GOG of going back on their "DRM-free" original policy, it's good to know that a game has been rejected because it's been turned into a sort of MMO-RTS. GOG could easily have put the game for sale exclusively for the Galaxy client. But they decided to be coherent.
Alm888: One can say that this case is not an indication of GOG's firm stance on DRM-free but is simply a matter of GOG wanting to become DRM-ed on its own terms (i.e. to force "Galaxy DRM", not to adopt 3'rd-party Steamworks™ DRM for online multiplayer and match-making whick is most likely used in the game).

But I agree, let's hope you theory will be proven true! :-)
As I've stated several times before, if GOG ever decided to force Galaxy upon the games (i.e. becoming "Steam 2") it'd be easier for them to just close the shop instead or just sell GOG to Valve. The vast majority of users (me included) would just stop buying here and make their purchases on Steam.

Why waste time and money buying DRM'd-games here when one can buy them on a store that owns 99% of the market and offers the same services?
high rated
New company in the catalog: Mind Over Matter Studios. Looks like a Spellforce-related studio from THQ Nordic.