It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: ...
The devs of Frozenheim would like to bring their game to GOG:
https://twitter.com/HYPERSTRANGE/status/1372485475861205000
Frozenheim looks great!
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Goliath Games: Their World Championship Boxing Manager from 1990 is on Steam and published by Ziggurat. It's also part of a Retro Sports Bundle

Prime Bit Games SA: Maybe Clash II as in development?
Clash II story, similar to its predecessor, will be set on the mystic land called Karkhan. For years, there has been conflict between invaders bearing the signs of one God, self-called Purians, and a population that has lived for generations there, practicing magic and worshiping many Gods.

The growing conflict will take us back to the center of the war between the two factions. The story will take place almost fifty years after the events of Clash, when the Purians won the war. They will spread even further their faith and laws.

The initial assumption of the Clash II story are the times unfavorably called Pagan Reaction - when our ancestors rebelled against the new faith imposed on them by force and sword. During the game, we will be able to lead natives, disagreeing with the dogmas of the new faith and rebel against a foreign culture of invaders who want to extend their influence to the entire continent.

In the campaign of the Purians, we will lead the fate of the hero sent with a penitentiary mission, aimed at taking over the kingdom from the hands of Willhelm, who by his behavior lost the favor of the Holy Servant.

Heathens will be lead by heroine, burdened by her Gods to unite agitating tribes and help them stand as one to protect the forgotten customs and their own freedom.

In both cases, the basic units will be the forces that we know from chronicles and history, strengthened, of course, by beasts from mythology and legends.

How we lead our own kingdom – through battles, covenants, diplomacy, technological and spiritual development – will have a big impact on the shape of the game. During the campaign, we will traverse almost the entire continent, where we will be able to fight wild beasts, find treasures and ancient places of worship. In addition, we will encounter marauders and deserters and perform many additional tasks that are waiting hidden for unneutered seekers.
SCPM: The devs of Frozenheim would like to bring their game to GOG:
/1372485475861205000[/url]
Read this first as Forzenheim
New company in the catalog: OTA IMON Studios for Wolfstride (mech battles)
Awesome, can't wait!

Between this and Biomutant my summer gaming might be set in one week LOL.
New companies in the catalog:

Nodding Heads Games for Raji: An Ancient Epic. An action adventure set in ancient India.

Orbital Express for Tasomachi: Behind The Twilight (also an action-adventure). Are we getting oriental themed games?
Post edited March 22, 2021 by The-Business
The-Business: Are we getting oriental themed games?
+ The original Prince of Persia trilogy to round it off.
high rated
Swedrami: + The original Prince of Persia trilogy to round it off.
I waiting for its release.

In other news: Avalanche Studios got added to the catalog. The developed the Just Cause series, Mad Max, Rage 2 etc.
Post edited March 22, 2021 by The-Business
The-Business: I waiting for its release.

In other news: Avalanche Studios got added to the catalog. The developed the Just Cause series, Mad Max, Rage 2 etc.
oh, i would love just cause!
Just Cause 3 and 4 please! Even if it's just for the sake of removing Denuvo.

Played the linux version of Mad Max last year, I enjoyed it a lot, despite being a bit repetitive.
rodrolliv: Just Cause 3 and 4 please! Even if it's just for the sake of removing Denuvo.

Played the linux version of Mad Max last year, I enjoyed it a lot, despite being a bit repetitive.
The Linux port of Mad Max was made by Feral though meaning it wouldn't see a release here since Feral don't like DRM free.
rodrolliv: Just Cause 3 and 4 please!
Why ? Do we already have the first two from the series in here ?
The-Business: Are we getting oriental themed games?
Where are news about this?
high rated
Looks like it's going to be Mad Max, since we got a forum for it now:
https://www.gog.com/forum/mad_max#-62169991200

We also got one for SCARLET HOOD AND THE WICKED WOOD:
https://www.gog.com/forum/scarlet_hood_and_the_wicked_wood#-62169991200

And A Space for the Unbound:
https://www.gog.com/forum/a_space_for_the_unbound#-62169991200
Post edited March 22, 2021 by SCPM
rodrolliv: Just Cause 3 and 4 please! Even if it's just for the sake of removing Denuvo.

wolfsite: The Linux port of Mad Max was made by Feral though meaning it wouldn't see a release here since Feral don't like DRM free.
Ironic, because the windows version still had Denuvo at the time, so I installed the Linux version instead, which only required Steam.
FulVal: Where are news about this?
Just wishful thinking.
Maybe should have put something signifying sarcasm at the end there.