It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, "Graven" it is. To the wishlist with it.
We got The Outer Worlds. At last.
high rated
Oleg Kazakov is in talks to bring Gedonia to GOG:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1114220/discussions/0/2295094230835372252/

Raiders! is coming to GOG this week or next:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/972010/discussions/0/2965016081064486807/

ICYMI:
Merchant Prince 1 and/or 2 should be on its way to GOG, and if it sells well, then Hammer of the Gods may show up too.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hdiandrew/status/1317913596333117441

Pixel Games UK would like to bring their catalog here (Rogue, Temple of Apshai Trilogy, etc.) but have not heard back from GOG yet. These might need more votes.
https://mobile.twitter.com/pixelgamesuk/status/1318228418140475398
Pixel Games UK is only on Steam for now

GOG please answer e-mail of that publisher...
Post edited October 21, 2020 by FulVal
SCPM: Oleg Kazakov is in talks to bring Gedonia to GOG:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1114220/discussions/0/2295094230835372252/

Raiders! is coming to GOG this week or next:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/972010/discussions/0/2965016081064486807/

ICYMI:
Merchant Prince 1 and/or 2 should be on its way to GOG, and if it sells well, then Hammer of the Gods may show up too.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hdiandrew/status/1317913596333117441

Pixel Games UK would like to bring their catalog here (Rogue, Temple of Apshai Trilogy, etc.) but have not heard back from GOG yet. These might need more votes.
https://mobile.twitter.com/pixelgamesuk/status/1318228418140475398
Mirrorsoft/Throwback Entertainment (in this case for Bloodwych, but the rest of Throwback Entertainment's catalogue isn't too shabby either)
"are (still) open to new partners!" as well, by the way.
https://twitter.com/MirrorsoftGames/status/1242173584807792645

Having Trickstyle (Wishlist entry) back on GoG would be great too.

Edit: Slipped my mind that Throwback actually have titles on GoG already, mea culpa.
Could be way more though, and not just games whose publishing rights went retroactively to Throwback (except for Outwars, I think).
Post edited October 21, 2020 by Swedrami
Die By The Blade is on Kickstarter and according to the FAQ they want to be on GOG but it's up to GOG to accept the game (should it be made):
"Most probably yes. It depends on GOG more than on us. Since they are curating their store."
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grindstone/die-by-the-blade/faqs
Post edited October 21, 2020 by Mjauv
high rated
Somewhat related big news: Ubisoft is transitioning all their games from Uplay system to new Ubisoft Connect. And here is most interesting thing: almost all old games got their Ubisoft Club Rewards unlocked for free for everyone! Actually, I just checked and almost every game from Assassin's Creed series, Ghost Recons series, Far Cry series and some other already got all their rewards (new weapons/levels/gear and other thing which was unlockable with Uplay points) already unlocked. All of them. For free. And this means most only one thing: all this games now can be sold here, on GOG because all additional content is already unlocked for free for every user. And now lets remember leask about Assassin's Creed 2 to 3 games coming to GOG... :-)

So, right now we can expect many Ubisoft games to arrive here: Assassin's Creed games up to Odyssey, Splinter Cell games, Ghost Recon up to Wildlands (Breakpoint is online only and, actually, quite bad game), Far Cry series up to 5 (fifth got everything unlocked too).
Andrey82: Somewhat related big news: Ubisoft is transitioning all their games from Uplay system to new Ubisoft Connect. And here is most interesting thing: almost all old games got their Ubisoft Club Rewards unlocked for free for everyone! Actually, I just checked and almost every game from Assassin's Creed series, Ghost Recons series, Far Cry series and some other already got all their rewards (new weapons/levels/gear and other thing which was unlockable with Uplay points) already unlocked. All of them. For free. And this means most only one thing: all this games now can be sold here, on GOG because all additional content is already unlocked for free for every user. And now lets remember leask about Assassin's Creed 2 to 3 games coming to GOG... :-)

So, right now we can expect many Ubisoft games to arrive here: Assassin's Creed games up to Odyssey, Splinter Cell games, Ghost Recon up to Wildlands (Breakpoint is online only and, actually, quite bad game), Far Cry series up to 5 (fifth got everything unlocked too).
Fingers crossed for the original Prince of Persia trilogy.
Andrey82: So, right now we can expect many Ubisoft games to arrive here: Assassin's Creed games up to Odyssey
Having more Assassin's Creed games DRM-free om GOG would inded be great, let's hope it comes to that. :)
high rated
Andrey82: Somewhat related big news: Ubisoft is transitioning all their games from Uplay system to new Ubisoft Connect. And here is most interesting thing: almost all old games got their Ubisoft Club Rewards unlocked for free for everyone! Actually, I just checked and almost every game from Assassin's Creed series, Ghost Recons series, Far Cry series and some other already got all their rewards (new weapons/levels/gear and other thing which was unlockable with Uplay points) already unlocked. All of them. For free. And this means most only one thing: all this games now can be sold here, on GOG because all additional content is already unlocked for free for every user. And now lets remember leask about Assassin's Creed 2 to 3 games coming to GOG... :-)

I admit that I just glanced over this news, but for me this actually means the opposite. Now more than ever, Ubisoft want people to be on their ecosystem. They want you to have an Ubisoft account.

Ubisoft Connect is still going to be an app like Uplay but just with a new name, right?
Also, why unlocking the rewards for those older games makes you think they can appear here now? If Ubi wanted, couldn't they just create a GOG version before with or even without those rewards?

I honestly think Ubi abandoned GOG sometime ago. Even older games like Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory or Ghost Recon 2 never released here. Heck, they even abandoned Steam, where they can still require Uplay, and now are in bed with Epic only.

I'd like to see this in a different light and truly hope that I'm wrong here, but I'm really not confident.

Also, can you please send me the links to those leaks about Assassins Creed 2 and 3 coming here? I honestly never heard about those.
Post edited October 22, 2020 by bluethief
bluethief: I admit that I just glanced over this news, but for me this actually means the opposite. Now more than ever, Ubisoft want people to be on their ecosystem. They want you to have an Ubisoft account.

Ubisoft Connect is still going to be an app like Uplay but just with a new name, right?
Also, why unlocking the rewards for those older games makes you think they can appear here now? If Ubi wanted, couldn't they just create a GOG version before with or even without those rewards?

I honestly think Ubi abandoned GOG sometime ago. Even older games like Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory or Ghost Recon 2 never released here. Heck, they even abandoned Steam, where they can still require Uplay, and now are in bed with Epic only.
It's been a little less than 2 years since Ubisoft released any games here, the Brothers in Arms series. We've had major publishers gone for 5 years before, only to randomly drop some games eventually, like Square Enix this summer.

I'm sure GOG is a bottom-of-the-barrel priority for Ubisoft and basically all big publishers in general, this is nothing new and I don't think will ever change, but I don't really see "abandonment" yet any more than any major publisher "abandons" GOG because GOG is so much tinier compared to Steam or EGS, or the publisher has their own client to focus on (like Ubi).

I think you're right in that Ubi is trying to pull people in and away from other distributor sites but I wouldn't call "abandonment" yet or we can say basically all major publishers constantly abandon GOG for many months or years at a time.
tfishell: It's been a little less than 2 years since Ubisoft released any games here, the Brothers in Arms series. We've had major publishers gone for 5 years before, only to randomly drop some games eventually, like Square Enix this summer.

I'm sure GOG is a bottom-of-the-barrel priority for Ubisoft and basically all big publishers in general, this is nothing new and I don't think will ever change, but I don't really see "abandonment" yet any more than any major publisher "abandons" GOG because GOG is so much tinier compared to Steam or EGS, or the publisher has their own client to focus on (like Ubi).

I think you're right in that Ubi is trying to pull people in and away from other distributor sites but I wouldn't call "abandonment" yet or we can say basically all major publishers constantly abandon GOG for many months or years at a time.
Somehow I thought the Brothers in Armies series were released here longer than 2 years ago.

You make a good point. Before summer, I thought Square Enix had abandoned GOG too.

But I feel that now, more than ever, Ubi is really pushing forward they're launcher. Leaving Steam for Epic was a sign too. Sure, Epic must've paid a lot too, but unlike Steam, you don't need EGS running after linking the games to Uplay. Also, they took advantage of the hate towards EGS to push sales on Uplay.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong, but I really don't see them bringing more "recent" games here anytime soon, if at all.
bluethief: Also, why unlocking the rewards for those older games makes you think they can appear here now? If Ubi wanted, couldn't they just create a GOG version before with or even without those rewards?
Because these rewards was for expanding single-player game and they was tied to Ubisoft Club ecosystem where you got Uplay point for completing Challenges and then spent these points for Rewards or for 20% discount in Ubisoft store. So all that system was implemented with not only Uplay, but also Club and Store. And it was very uneasy to remove that. Right now this system is, well, almost completely gone from older games. And even not that very old like Odyssey.

bluethief: I honestly think Ubi abandoned GOG sometime ago. Even older games like Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory or Ghost Recon 2 never released here.
Well, in past year they released Brothers in Arms series. Their releases not frequent, but they released almost every game which wasn't tied to Uplay. Also, isn't Ghost Recon 2 was never ported to PC?

bluethief: Heck, they even abandoned Steam, where they can still require Uplay, and now are in bed with Epic only.
Maybe this is why leaked Assassin's Creed release on GOG didn't happened yet - time limited deal with Epic?

bluethief: I'd like to see this in a different light and truly hope that I'm wrong here, but I'm really not confident.
We will see, I think this year or next one if more Ubisoft game will be released here or not.

bluethief: Also, can you please send me the links to those leaks about Assassins Creed 2 and 3 coming here? I honestly never heard about those.
Sure: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post8039

I know that many of my assumptions looks like wishful thinking... Honestly, it is really a wishful thinking... ))) But, in my opinion, this is sign that many Ubisoft games is now closer to be released on GOG than ever before.
Post edited October 22, 2020 by Andrey82
Andrey82: Well, in past year they released Brothers in Arms series. Their releases not frequent, but they released almost every game which wasn't tied to Uplay. Also, isn't Ghost Recon 2 was never ported to PC?
You're right, Ghost Recon 2 never came to PC.

Andrey82: Maybe this is why leaked Assassin's Creed release on GOG didn't happened yet - time limited deal with Epic?
Maybe, although I still believe that's not the case. The deal with Epic is for these newer games coming out. Everything from the past, I assume, is free of any deal.

Andrey82: Sure: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post8039

I know that many of my assumptions looks like wishful thinking... Honestly, it is really a wishful thinking... ))) But, in my opinion, this is sign that many Ubisoft games is now closer to be released on GOG than ever before.
Thank you. I hope you're right. Although Ubisoft is now a publisher that has fallen from my graces, I still wish they're games (old and new) still come here.
New companies in the catalog: Caustic Reality and Blow for Infliction: Extended Cut:
Wander through an interactive nightmare set within the confines of a once-happy household. Piece together the mystery behind a harrowing series of events while struggling to survive encounters with an entity that relentlessly stands in the way of finding absolution.

Explore a home crystalized by tragedy and uncover the heartbreaking secrets hidden within messages, artwork, household objects, and other vestiges of domestic life. Uncover clues and use items to unlock new paths and make discoveries while doing everything possible to avoid the malevolent presence inhabiting the residence. Hide under tables or beneath beds and harness light sources like camera flashes to stun the spirit and momentarily elude its pursuit.

Infliction couples a story-driven approach to horror with a dynamic atmosphere to produce an unsettling and unpredictable first-person experience that deals in mature subject matter. Imbuing familiar elements of everyday life with the supernatural, Infliction delivers a terrifying otherworldly adventure that hits frighteningly close to home.