It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
We've just revealed quite a few new indie games coming soon to the platform - I invite you to explore them on our special Indie Arena Booth Online page :)
Post edited August 27, 2020 by emter_pl
The-Business: Alter Games for Partisans 1941
Great! Definitely will get it on GOG!
emter_pl: We've just revealed quite a few new indie games coming soon to the platform - I invite you to explore them on our special Indie Arena Booth Online page :)
Please bring the indie game Monster Train to GOG. The publisher, Good Sheperd Entertainment, has worked with your platform in the past to release multiple titles and supposedly was working with GOG to release Monster Train as of three months ago.
Post edited August 27, 2020 by Truth437
high rated
Luksa: Prequel to Vaporum - Vaporum: Lockdown should arrive to GOG according the teaser.
ditorius: A dev confirmed Vaporum: Lockdown coming definitely to GOG yesterday in livestream.
Should release the 15th of September:
Release Date Announcement
Any word on if Empire of Sin will come to GOG?
RPGFanboy: Any word on if Empire of Sin will come to GOG?
The end of this article (which is over a year old) says it will:

https://www.destructoid.com/stories/empire-of-sin-is-a-dream-game-for-john-and-brenda-romero-557811.phtml

But that's the only thing I could find.
Middle to end of September gets crowdeder and crowdeder:
art of rally Release Date Trailer
Good news about Monster Train GOG release.

https://twitter.com/GoodShepherdEnt/status/1299403505552195586
Whats the good word about Ultimate Fishing Simulator: New Fish Species DLC being released on GOG?

It was released back in July and there is another DLC coming out later this month...
Outsiders: Whats the good word about Ultimate Fishing Simulator: New Fish Species DLC being released on GOG?

It was released back in July and there is another DLC coming out later this month...
I sent them a message on facebook and they replied that they plan to release the DLC soon.. They didn't give me a date so we will have to wait and see.
Swedrami: Middle to end of September gets crowdeder and crowdeder:
Food is overrated anyway. ;)
I wish the current releases interested me more but they're probably bringing in a lot more money than the games I want here (besides Humongous, somewhat-older "AAA" titles like Tomb Raider Legend and Ann., Doom 3 ori, Serious Sam 2, CoD warchest, etc)
I've asked Adult Swim Games about if they have plans to release "Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time" and here was their reply:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. There have not been any plans announced to release the game on that platform. But we'll keep you posted if it does.

New company in the catalog: Mad About Pandas
Outsiders: Whats the good word about Ultimate Fishing Simulator: New Fish Species DLC being released on GOG?

alexandros050: I sent them a message on facebook and they replied that they plan to release the DLC soon.. They didn't give me a date so we will have to wait and see.
I hope GOG releases this DLC and the new Thailand DLC that came out today...