It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another facial hair company joins the catalog: Graybeard Games for It lurks below:
Ogre Race
Play as the new Ogre Race, experts in melee combat and cute, flapping ears.

Multi Class
Unlock your class ancient items and pass them onto new characters to build the ultimate multi-classes.

Shared Town
Build the most amazing town and share it among all your characters.

Badlands Zone
Explore the Ogre home area, know as the Badlands, meet all new monsters and bosses.

Class Runewords
Class runewords are one among the many new runeword recipes sold in the Badlands.

Enchanting
Upgrade your gear, the way you want, with the new enchanting books.
Isn't It Lurks Below developed by David Brevik, hmm i'm going to check that later, i hope it's a good game.

So it is developed by him, interesting.
Post edited April 24, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
Very interested in Phantasie series and Star Command. Make it happen GOG!
Was Civilization V unofficially confirmed at one point? Was it like Skyrim and AssCreed 2 where entries were discovered many years ago and nothing came of it?
tfishell: Was Civilization V unofficially confirmed at one point? Was it like Skyrim and AssCreed 2 where entries were discovered many years ago and nothing came of it?
Yes.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post8529

Well... we're getting plenty of 2K games here recently. So maybe all we need is more patience.
Patience is a mandatory virtue for every GOG customer, in fact :P
Post edited April 25, 2020 by karnak1
karnak1: Well... we're getting plenty of 2K games here recently. So maybe all we need is more patience.
Patience is a mandatory virtue for every GOG customer, in fact :P
Yes 2K and GOG currently seem to be on better terms compared to GOG and other AAA companies, so I have some hope.
tfishell: Yes 2K and GOG currently seem to be on better terms compared to GOG and other AAA companies, so I have some hope.
Not just 2K, we had a plenty of shit from Bethesda as well. I even bought some of it.
Mafwek: Not just 2K, we had a plenty of shit from Bethesda as well. I even bought some of it.
+ Focus and THQ Nordic
Post edited April 26, 2020 by SLP2000
tfishell: Yes 2K and GOG currently seem to be on better terms compared to GOG and other AAA companies, so I have some hope.
Mafwek: Not just 2K, we had a plenty of shit from Bethesda as well. I even bought some of it.
Bethesda support is pretty half hearted though, you'll notice they're only giving us games from franchises that have died or been irrevocably damaged.
ReynardFox: Bethesda support is pretty half hearted though, you'll notice they're only giving us games from franchises that have died or been irrevocably damaged.
That describes EA perfectly as well.
ReynardFox: Bethesda support is pretty half hearted though, you'll notice they're only giving us games from franchises that have died or been irrevocably damaged.
This is a manipulative statement: to one degree or another, this can now be said about almost all Bethesda's franchises.

The fact is that we began to receive games from their catalog, which were only a few years old, and not as they were before - "nothing newer than 10-year-old" rule.
Uh, every Bethesda game is here except Fallout 4, Prey, and Skyrim.

I mean yes, it would be nice to have those here and I would buy them again, but you're talkin out your ass.
Majnun: Uh, every Bethesda game is here except Fallout 4, Prey, and Skyrim.
No.

https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/bethesda
Post edited April 26, 2020 by Pyromancer138
Majnun: Uh, every Bethesda game is here except Fallout 4, Prey, and Skyrim.
...I'm talking ass.
You sure are.
SLP2000: + Focus and THQ Nordic
THQ Nordic was friendly with GOG for quite a long time though, but you are right about Focus. Forgot about them.