It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: Take it more like a prophecy based on an educated guess.
In this reality, The Clock King is speaking for most of the users here on GOG.
WinterSnowfall: In this week's news: I'm seeing some activity in his lair, so maybe he's finally getting ready to come out. Take it more like a prophecy based on an educated guess.
Loger13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL3PgFBXioU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkKvJIUz8

P.S.
WBIE seems a little bit more active last year. I hope we got Middle-earth: Shadow of ... , more MK (and Injustice), more Lego games, FEAR 3 (I want complete series), Mad Max, and Matrix games: Enter the Matrix + Path of Neo (I know, I know, but still ...).

P.P.S.
Burton's Batman dilogy with Keaton (and Nicholson, DeVito, Pfeiffer, Walken, Gough as Alfred) was awesome! I mean IS awesome!
Corona on the prowl and significantly affecting revenue from retail and in WB's case, from analogue film distribution undoubtedly being a contributing factor too. Or at least one would hope so.

Wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't the last we have seen of Bethesda this year either. Plenty of opportunities here:
The Terminator, The Terminator - 2029, The Terminator - Rampage, The Terminator - Future Shock, Skynet, Delta V, Symbiocom, Zero Critical, Magic and Mayhem and Magic and Mayhem 2, F-16 Aggressor, Gromada, Echelon, Star Trek Legacy, Rogue Warrior, Hunted - The Demon's Forge, Brink and Brink - Agents of Change, Rage, Prey (2006), Doom 64, Doom (2016) and the original non-BFG edition Doom 3 + Resurrection of Evil.

Now if only other bigger publishers like Activision or EA too would recognize the chance to make up for at least a bit of their retail losses by finally letting their older titles go DRM-free on GoG, that'd be great.
Considering the still largely untapped potential of GoG's audience (as of now a meager 54 and 53 titles published by Activision and EA resp. in the catalogue) it could turn a considerable profit for them.
SCPM: Thanks to WinterSnowfall, we have more games discovered in GOG's database:
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
WinterSnowfall: In this week's news: I'm seeing some activity in his lair, so maybe he's finally getting ready to come out. Take it more like a prophecy based on an educated guess.
Cool to hear, thanks :) I hope GOG is able to shift at least an "okay" number of copies despite the games being given away for free already. (presumably there'll be a deep discount; tbh, I'm glad GOG started doing those years ago to compete with Steam and co (vs. the article many years ago talking about how they didn't do deep discounts).)
If the Batman Arkham games do come here that will be a tough decision for me. I have them on Steam, also have them on Epic (admit-tingly those were free). Should I go for the hat trick?
wolfsite: If the Batman Arkham games do come here that will be a tough decision for me. I have them on Steam, also have them on Epic (admit-tingly those were free). Should I go for the hat trick?
Both Steam and EGS versions poisoned by clients. And you get EGS version for free (I suppose), so this version is not considered as an expense at all.
It seems to me that the DRM-Free version is worth it.
Although my opinion is, of course, biased, because I believe that versions with DRM are not worth spending money on them at all, and I do not need DRMed even for free.
Loger13: Both Steam and EGS versions poisoned by clients.
The Epic releases were DRM-free. That's part of the reason why people got particularly cheesed off that GOG didn't get them.
Loger13: Both Steam and EGS versions poisoned by clients.
TheMonkofDestiny: The Epic releases were DRM-free. That's part of the reason why people got particularly cheesed off that GOG didn't get them.
You still need client to get it.
Loger13: You still need client to get it.
Asking seriously here but... so? Once you get them, remove the client. Seems a very small, if not insignificant hurdle to pass if you want to play them without jacking in via Steam/etc.
Loger13: You still need client to get it.
TheMonkofDestiny: Asking seriously here but... so? Once you get them, remove the client. Seems a very small, if not insignificant hurdle to pass if you want to play them without jacking in via Steam/etc.
Because client IS DRM.
P.S. It's offtopic. If you want to further discuss the issue, I propose to create a separate topic.
Loger13: Because client IS DRM.
A lesser evil, while still evil, that affords one games without worse evils.

I don't think it needs another topic since it's been discussed to death across many, but you're right about it deviating from the point of this thread so I'm content to leave it be.
wolfsite: If the Batman Arkham games do come here that will be a tough decision for me. I have them on Steam, also have them on Epic (admit-tingly those were free). Should I go for the hat trick?
Probably depends on your view of things. Wether you're on GOG just to get the better deals on games or also to support the store.
Speaking for myself, I already have enough games on my account than I could play in the rest of my lifetime. I only buy games here mostly just to support the store and the publishers who sell their games here.
But "money is not cheap". Everyone should buy according to their priorities and what's best for them.
karnak1: Probably depends on your view of things. Wether you're on GOG just to get the better deals on games or also to support the store.
Speaking for myself, I already have enough games on my account than I could play in the rest of my lifetime. I only buy games here mostly just to support the store and the publishers who sell their games here.
But "money is not cheap". Everyone should buy according to their priorities and what's best for them.
Just have to wait and see. If they do a heavy release discount it may be too tempting to pass up, plus I do like to support GOG and getting an offline installer is another plus.
I haven't looked back at several posts. Maybe I missed something. Wondering if there is any newer 3d co-op fps games coming to GoG or rumored to?
high rated
Trudograd, the standalone expansion to the Atom RPG will also be released on GOG.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/atom-rpg-trudograd-standalone-expansion-revealed-releasing-on-early-access-on-may-11th.132656/#post-6654119
Pure guesswork, but based on the fact that the original version of the game is already here I'm assuming we can expect this next-gen "remake" to eventually slide onto GOG around "holiday 2020".

Observer: System Redux.

Said to contain more story, so I assume they managed to record some stuff with Rutger Hauer before he passed away.
Post edited April 20, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny