It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished both Hotline Miami games. The first I just did the regular ending without the puzzle pieces, for now.

The second I finished just to finish and I'll be replaying it a bit to get to the secret levels as well as trying to get through Hard Mode. On Hard, I am stuck on Dead Ahead, the infamous ship level that you play when you play as Detective Pardo.

Funny thing about Hard mode is that the first few levels aren't all that hard...until you get to Dead Ahead :/
JudasIscariot: Finished both Hotline Miami games. The first I just did the regular ending without the puzzle pieces, for now.

The second I finished just to finish and I'll be replaying it a bit to get to the secret levels as well as trying to get through Hard Mode. On Hard, I am stuck on Dead Ahead, the infamous ship level that you play when you play as Detective Pardo.

Funny thing about Hard mode is that the first few levels aren't all that hard...until you get to Dead Ahead :/
omega64: I don't remember a ship level. xD
I didn't know there are secret levels though. :P
Dead Ahead = the ship level :P

There is one level called the Abyss that I have yet to see and there are rumors floating around that there may be another one somewhere in the game as people have found a VHS cover in the game files that is not used during the main game.