It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Goodies Collection is free on GOG until September 21st, 3 PM UTC.
Tcharr: 911 Operator and the First Response addon are free on Epic.
Rep7icant: Not in Brazil as of now.
VPN?
Rep7icant: Not in Brazil as of now.
Tcharr: VPN?
Epic accounts are region locked. One would need to create an Epic account in said country using a VPN. Not worth the hassle imo considering this game is available on Steam in Brazil (and it's currently on sale for ~$1.15).
Tcharr: VPN?
FlavioV: Epic accounts are region locked. One would need to create an Epic account in said country using a VPN. Not worth the hassle imo considering this game is available on Steam in Brazil (and it's currently on sale for ~$1.15).
You got it, FlavioV. I agree with you in that it's not worth juggling with VPN just to grab a freebie, especially one that I'm not interested in. It's been a while since I stopped collecting games that I'll never play in order to fully enjoy the ones that I really get a kick out of. I mentioned the region lock just as a heads-up to my Brazilian pals.
high rated
Epic Games:

Out of Line - Link

Out of Line is a 2D side scroller plaformer adventure game with beautifully hand-drawn art style
It reminds me a lot of INSIDE and Fran Bow
You are a young boy named Sans and you must escape this factory
This was once your home but not anymore
Help Sans survive to learn about his origin and this mysterious world he is trapped in
Dodging falling factory machinery and claws of death and solving puzzles
Will you finally be freed from the factory?

Features single player only

The Forest Quartet - Link

The Forest Quartet follows a lead female singer who is now a ghost.
She is a renowned singer and must join her band to perform her quartet
The forest is filled with darkness. The volcano is about to erupt!
What can a ghost like you do?
Using your singing and ghostly powers to interact with items
Solve puzzles to overcome obstacles in your path
And fulfill your last wish, to sing your last performance.

Features single player only

Other ongoing giveaways:
We Were Here Expeditions: The FriendShip
Europa Universalis IV: 10th Anniversary Music Pack

Next time: Soulstice and Model Builder
Purrfect! After testing, Out of Line and The Forest Quartet can be opened directly from the game exe file without the client.
Indie game and DRM Free, what's there to not love?
- Your giveaway side-paww
Doug & Lily
ReX
Yashik

Also check the rest of freebies on indiegala regulary
drxenija: Purrfect! After testing, Out of Line and The Forest Quartet can be opened directly from the game exe file without the client.
You still need the client/launcher to install though, right?
drxenija: Purrfect! After testing, Out of Line and The Forest Quartet can be opened directly from the game exe file without the client.
myconv: You still need the client/launcher to install though, right?
Obviously. Both games may be DRM free but your Epicgames library needs to use their launcher for installation. You can sort of see your Epicgames library (without the launcher) at epicgames(dog)com/account/transactions but you can't install from there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited September 22, 2023 by goldfishfingers
high rated
The Night of the Rabbit is free on GOG until September 25th, 2023, 1 PM UTC.
https://beta.bandainamcoent.eu/en/cb/man-of-medan-for-free

Total 100,000 copies only. First come first served.

Register during the period before it ends on Sep 29 01:00 UTC.

Keys will be delivered after that period.
Catac1ysm: https://beta.bandainamcoent.eu/en/cb/man-of-medan-for-free

Total 100,000 copies only. First come first served.

Register during the period before it ends on Sep 29 01:00 UTC.

Keys will be delivered after that period.
After registering I got "You will be contacted by email if you are selected."
so i guess the keys aren't guaranteed :(
DangerPlankton: After registering I got "You will be contacted by email if you are selected."
Nah, if you're among the first 100000, you'll get the key. ;)
DangerPlankton: After registering I got "You will be contacted by email if you are selected."
triock: Nah, if you're among the first 100000, you'll get the key. ;)
Many thanks! :)
100k applicants, and I still might not be selected. Story of my life. : (