It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
drxenija: Server is lagging. Try again later
SonicScientist1987: Already got it.
Did you managed to get offworld?

I got an error in the email link
SonicScientist1987: Already got it.
drxenija: Did you managed to get offworld?

I did not get offworld. The game that was free was Dead Man's Draw, and yes i got it.

It took me about 3-4 hours to get the email with the validation link.
Post edited February 04, 2020 by SonicScientist1987
drxenija: Did you managed to get offworld?

SonicScientist1987: I did not get offworld. The game that was free was Dead Man's Draw, and yes i got it.

It took me about 3-4 hours to get the email with the validation link.
yeah hungry ninjas all trying to get a key and killed the server LOL
TWO for this week!

Carcassonne is free for a limited time on Epic Games Store:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/carcassonne/home

Ticket to Ride is free for a limited time on Epic Games Store:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/ticket-to-ride/home

Pandemic was originally included but is now gone.

Aztez is free next week
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Regular Edition also next week! So excited!
Post edited February 06, 2020 by drxenija
Heads up to all, unfortunately the DLCs aren't free for either free games but they are somewhat cheap for $4.
drxenija: Pandemic was originally included but is now gone.
Not the best timing for Pandemic...
low rated
Stardock is cheaters, there is free game in launcher but when you press it it will get you website and
"This promotion is no longer available."
all they need is your email to spam you((
low rated
aRealCyborg: Pandmic was removed cuz of that virus thing, i mean i do not think it would have mattered if they kept it there other then the fact a bunch of SJW's would be roasting epic
Wishmaster777: Now is the perfect time for such a game. So far 560 Chinese people have died as a result of corona virus. Yet, 40.000.000 Chinese people have died during The Great Leap Forward as a result of communism.
There ARE Chinese people using GOG.com.
Wishmaster777: Epic Games has nothing to do with Gog, I see you have strong language barrier. Chill out. This is place where we post and gather information about free games gbeing given away from various places. Also, you should read more about The Great Leap Forward, I bet your government never told you about it.
“This is place where we post and gather information about free games gbeing given away from various places.” -This is exactly why I expect people talking only about gaming but not the tragedy of someone else’s countrymen like it’s just a funny tale to show off their “knowledge”. Try to think if you are born a Chinese before you post something like that, OK?

“Also, you should read more about The Great Leap Forward, I bet your government never told you about it.” -My grandpa was put into the prison for donating a bible to the school where he worked as a teacher during that period, why would I not know about it or anyone else? And I’m only around 30. There are a lot of people who experienced that time live until today. Time to wake up, friend, Chinese knows much more than what your media make you believe they know.

As a Chinese, I’ve grown tired of what people from other countries think about China in the internet (seriously, you guys really don’t find this idea stupid? That we who LIVE here knows less than you who just HEAR about it?), and I won’t explain this time either. All I wanna say is just that, put yourself into others’ shoes before you post.

EDIT: what I wanna express by “There ARE Chinese people using GOG.com.” is that, people from Montenegro, from the US, from Europe or from China, can be similar people sharing similar interests just like you and me who both use GOG. Politics and governments may use tricks to make people contempt and hate other people, but at least as gamers who share love in games, we don’t have to fall for that.

PS. As for the giveaway of that particular game, I’m quite neutral about it. It doesn’t hurt me at all if they are given away.
Post edited February 07, 2020 by Makotolia
Wishmaster777: People are going to talk anyway, you have no control over us. No censorship will prevent people to discuss things. My point was that the corona virus is nothing compared to communist atrocities. There was no need to postpone the giveaway of the game just because of leftist media sensationalism.
he is not asking that you be completely quite he is just asking you think about what you are going to say, other people get hurt by what others say. Maybe you should do more research about other countries or something to better understand there point of view. also don't just look for websites that say what you want.
high rated
Free Alder's Blood Prologue on GOG.

https://www.gog.com/game/alders_blood_prologue
low rated
Wishmaster777: People are going to talk anyway, you have no control over us. No censorship will prevent people to discuss things. My point was that the corona virus is nothing compared to communist atrocities. There was no need to postpone the giveaway of the game just because of leftist media sensationalism.
aRealCyborg: he is not asking that you be completely quite he is just asking you think about what you are going to say, other people get hurt by what others say. Maybe you should do more research about other countries or something to better understand there point of view. also don't just look for websites that say what you want.
Uh, muh hurt feeling (TM). I am not going to stop for nothing. Fragile people will have to grow a spine, and move on. There is no shelter from life itself, unless one lives in a cave, so he/she doesn't get hurt by a mere word. Bullets hurt the strong, words hurt the meek.
aRealCyborg: he is not asking that you be completely quite he is just asking you think about what you are going to say, other people get hurt by what others say. Maybe you should do more research about other countries or something to better understand there point of view. also don't just look for websites that say what you want.
Wishmaster777: Uh, muh hurt feeling (TM). I am not going to stop for nothing. Fragile people will have to grow a spine, and move on. There is no shelter from life itself, unless one lives in a cave, so he/she doesn't get hurt by a mere word. Bullets hurt the strong, words hurt the meek.
Pleased, be so polite to us, go Play your usuall FPS and feel strong!
Have a nice weekend!
Going back on topic: Battlerite Royale Giveaway

Free To Play:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/879160/Battlerite_Royale/

DLC Giveaway:
https://eb.godankey.com/?id=QkdJQll3dzVVakpUYWc9PQ
Post edited February 08, 2020 by drxenija
EVE Online: Korean Starter Pack - Bronze
Free on Steam for Korean clients

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1190010/

https://steamdb.info/sub/431806/info/

ASF -> !addlicense asf 431806