It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
"Number Islands
A relaxing puzzle game about numbers on floating islands. Swap any two blocks on the island, keep swapping until you unscramble the number on the island."

Buy for 100% off! Ends July 28th 2018 at 10:00 AM

http://itch.io/s/12380/100-sale
low rated
nefas21: finkleroy, tomyam80

aren't you those guys who discussed here for two weeks, should spare keys be posted here or is it off-topic?

so may be stop whining about rep system here and make separate topic for that?
U got the wrong guy nefas21, i did not took part in any discussion prior 2 my reply 2 finkleroy. All i did was just making a single reply 2 finkleroy's post abt derepping by trolls in general & hv absolutely no intention 2 keep doing so. Apologies if my reply was off-topic but most if not all threads will always hv a couple of posts that r off-topic 4 some reason or another so downvoting such posts instead of pointing it out smells of trolls or immature acts 2 say the least. So I appreciate u 4 pointing it out instead of cowards who only dare downvote others instead of spking out. Anyway, i made & proof my pt so enough said. Peace out. :)
Post edited July 04, 2018 by tomyam80
low rated

aren't you those guys who discussed here for two weeks, should spare keys be posted here or is it off-topic?

No, we did not discuss anything of the sort for two weeks. Maybe you should stop whining about some whining you've made up in your head, or make a separate topic for it. Discussing what a thread is for or should be for is not off-topic or whining in any way. On the other hand, whining about said discussion obviously is. The reason I mentioned the immature idiots is because they downrepped one of my posts even though it contained nothing but information about a free giveaway. That clearly was not off-topic, and therefore that's not the reason they downrepped it.

Maybe we should make a new thread and make it clear through its title and OP that it's only for informing people of free giveaways, and that it's not okay to drop keys there, and then have a blue lock this thread and add a link in the first and last post of this thread that takes you to the new thread.
Post edited July 05, 2018 by finkleroy
hamutestaccount: Sorry to say but both codes are expired
Well I am happy since at least one person redeemed a code since they sent a thank you in private chat. These codes were valid when I posted them otherwise it wouldn't make sense for me to have posted them obviously.
Fortnite: Battle Royale is free on Nuuvem.

Nuuvem says it's DRM-Free but either way it's no cost might be worth it just for the upcoming "Save the World" singleplayer campaign that's coming out.
vidsgame: Fortnite: Battle Royale is free on Nuuvem.

Nuuvem says it's DRM-Free but either way it's no cost might be worth it just for the upcoming "Save the World" singleplayer campaign that's coming out.
It is a free game, and it needs their client because it is a multi game.
The Guild II: Renaissance giveaway

Play the game for 5 minutes to activate and keep on GameSessions forever.

Activate the game before 8/1/2018 (10AM UTC).
Post edited July 06, 2018 by philipp_chris
low rated

It's this toxic liberal guy finkleroy that was discussing this, plus he falsely accused a guy of spreading "religious propaganda"... yet not a trace of that "religious propaganda" can be found here.
Now he denies that whole thing.
Post edited July 06, 2018 by Wishmaster777
low rated
Wishmaster777: It's this toxic liberal guy finkleroy that was discussing this, plus he falsely accused a guy of spreading "religious propaganda"... yet not a trace of that "religious propaganda" can be found here.
Now he denies that whole thing.
Enough with the extremist right-wing bullshit. This is not the place for religion or politics. Nobody should have brought up either subject, and it's far past time to stop talking about them. Nobody wants to hear that shit, and nobody wants to hear your psychotic nonsensical ramblings that have no basis in reality. Either grow up or go away. It's about time to get a blue involved, because your behavior has been, and continues to be, extremely disruptive.
Post edited July 06, 2018 by finkleroy
low rated
finkleroy: Enough with the extremist right-wing bullshit. This is not the place for religion or politics. Nobody should have brought up either subject, and it's far past time to stop talking about them. Nobody wants to hear that shit, and nobody wants to hear your psychotic nonsensical ramblings that have no bearing in reality. Either grow up or go away. It's about time to get a blue involved, because your behavior has been, and continues to be, extremely disruptive.
Quit with your childish behaviour. Grow up. You are extremly toxic. Look at all the downvotes people are giving you. Up to this day nobody knows where have you read "religious propaganda" in this thread. You are making things up inside of your liberal bubble, and you started denying things you wrote. Many have kindly asked you to tone down your rant, yet you want to make others go away. Typical liberal hypcocrite.
high rated
Indie Gala Golden Flash Giveaway

Random Steam keys being given away for a few hours each day.

EDIT: While the page and Steam announcement makes grand claims about what you could get, it's mostly just trash they've given away before.
Post edited July 06, 2018 by ABH20
low rated
Wishmaster777: Quit with your childish behaviour. Grow up. You are extremly toxic. Look at all the downvotes people are giving you. Up to this day nobody knows where have you read "religious propaganda" in this thread. You are making things up inside of your liberal bubble, and you started denying things you wrote. Many have kindly asked you to tone down your rant, yet you want to make others go away. Typical liberal hypcocrite.
Your typical immature, right-wing fascist behavior is not acceptable in any way, shape or form. Someone quoted a bible verse, so I told him to stop. This happened. The fact that you can't wrap your tiny little mind around that is beyond pathetic, as is the fact that you have now made up some random bullshit about me saying that I never told him to stop quoting bible verses. You're embarrassing yourself, and the fact that you can't even realize it is beyond pathetic. Your extremist right-wing fascist rants have no place here. Nobody wants to hear it. You clearly haven't been here very long, because you don't even know that the rep system is extremely abused by immature trolls on a constant basis, and therefore it should be completely ignored. If you refuse to stop disrupting the forum with your nonsensical propaganda, it will be time for a blue to get involved. I'm done dealing with ignorant, immature trolls. Grow up, get a life, learn what the real world is actually like and try to learn some fucking manners, kid.
low rated
finkleroy: Your typical immature, right-wing fascist behavior is not acceptable in any way, shape or form. Someone quoted a bible verse, so I told him to stop. This happened. The fact that you can't wrap your tiny little mind around that is beyond pathetic, as is the fact that you have now made up some random bullshit about me saying that I never told him to stop quoting bible verses. You're embarrassing yourself, and the fact that you can't even realize it is beyond pathetic. Your extremist right-wing fascist rants have no place here. Nobody wants to hear it. You clearly haven't been here very long, because you don't even know that the rep system is extremely abused by immature trolls on a constant basis, and therefore it should be completely ignored. If you refuse to stop disrupting the forum with your nonsensical propaganda, it will be time for a blue to get involved. Grow up, learn what the real world is like and try to learn some fucking manners, kid.
At this point it is safe to say you need to pay a visit to a psychiatrist. You still haven't quoted the Biblical verse the other guy mentioned. A single quote is not a propaganda on the other hand. Your toxic attitude irritates the rest of the normal people, so you are the one to watch what you are typing. People downvoting your comments is a result of your hysterical responses. This childish toddler behaviour where you get triggered over few mere words doesn't do you a favour neither. Move on to Steam, there are lots of like-minded individuals like you to keep you company. Stop disrupting the peaceful Gog community already. And your childish threats are not going to scare no-one. You can't make false accusations here, this is not your liberal dystopia.
low rated
Wishmaster777: At this point it is safe to say you need to pay a visit to a psychiatrist. You still haven't quoted the Biblical verse the other guy mentioned. A single quote is not a propaganda on the other hand. Your toxic attitude irritates the rest of the normal people, so you are the one to watch what you are typing. People downvoting your comments is a result of your hysterical responses. This childish toddler behaviour where yo uget triggered over few mere words doesn't do you a favour neither. Move on to Steam, there are lots of like-minded individuals like you to keep you company. Stop disrupting the peaceful Gog community already. And your childish threats are not going to scare no-one. You can't make false accusations here, this is not your liberal dystopia.
I'm done with you. Your extremely psychotic, nonsensical, immature, whiny right-wing fascist rants are beyond pathetic, and you should be embarrassed. Get help.
low rated
finkleroy: I'm done reading anything from you. Your extremely psychotic, nonsensical, immature, whiny right-wing fascist rants are beyond pathetic, and you should be embarrassed. Get help.
Why, toddler's bubble bursted. Look at all this drama and hysteria you cause here. Incredible. Stop crying about every word you read, and move on.
Life tip: pay attention to things you like, instead of measuring other people's words and actions so you can spill your toxic waste of your imaginary accusations.

You started replying to me as if I was discussing "religious propaganda" with you. Stop projecting.