It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
The last 9 characters of each code are really supposed to be at the beginning

RiME - 95B2E79NTZP2354962 and 19DF120BMZP23A9448

Enjoy!
low rated
X-com: The last 9 characters of each code are really supposed to be at the beginning

Enjoy!
Sorry to say but both codes are expired
X-com: The last 9 characters of each code are really supposed to be at the beginning

Enjoy!
hamutestaccount: Sorry to say but both codes are expired
They were used before they were expired, happened to check them some 20 min after they were posted and were used already. Now, yeah, all those codes expiring on Jul 2 would be expired, past midnight Polish time. Even past midnight GMT for that matter.
low rated
Sunless Sea: SZ74CCC88BA11E84XZ
low rated
Wishmaster777: Sunless Sea: SZ74CCC88BA11E84XZ
The code is expired. Dammit.
Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition is free in Twitch Prime Loot until July 4. A Twitch Prime subscription is required to claim this free game.
finkleroy: Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition is free in Twitch Prime Loot until July 4. A Twitch Prime subscription is required to claim this free game.
There will be quite a bunch there. But Prime membership and Twitch app, not sure I'd consider that as fitting to be mentioned...
finkleroy: Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition is free in Twitch Prime Loot until July 4. A Twitch Prime subscription is required to claim this free game.
Cavalary: There will be quite a bunch there. But Prime membership and Twitch app, not sure I'd consider that as fitting to be mentioned...
This is only on twitch DRM platform.
low rated
Cavalary: There will be quite a bunch there. But Prime membership and Twitch app, not sure I'd consider that as fitting to be mentioned...
This thread is for letting people know of free giveaways. Some people have Amazon Prime and would otherwise miss the giveaway, and some people here are adamantly anti-DRM while others are okay with it, so it was definitely fitting to be mentioned, and now that you've posted a link to the list of games, nobody will need to mention it again.
finkleroy: This thread is for letting people know of free giveaways. Some people have Amazon Prime and would otherwise miss the giveaway, and some people here are adamantly anti-DRM while others are okay with it, so it was definitely fitting to be mentioned, and now that you've posted a link to the list of games, nobody will need to mention it again.
Is it permanent once you claim the game or do you need to keep the membership to be able to access it? Do you get a Steam key too?

Everyone gets a 7-day free trial, so for those who haven't tried it yet, you should be able to get any 7 games depending on when you activate it. The last day is going to be Tyranny (no DLC), btw, so you can't get both PoE and Tyranny with the trial.

Edit: So apparently no Steam key and you do keep the game. But you need to link it with your Amazon account and I don't want the Twitch platform, so I'll pass.
Post edited July 04, 2018 by Green_Hilltop
low rated
Green_Hilltop: Is it permanent once you claim the game or do you need to keep the membership to be able to access it? Do you get a Steam key too?

Everyone gets a 7-day free trial, so for those who haven't tried it yet, you should be able to get any 7 games depending on when you activate it. The last day is going to be Tyranny (no DLC), btw, so you can't get both PoE and Tyranny with the trial.

Edit: So apparently no Steam key and you do keep the game. But you need to link it with your Amazon account and I don't want the Twitch platform, so I'll pass.
It's permanent, there's no Steam key, and you need to download and install the Twitch desktop app and use it to download, install and run the games. You get a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime if you haven't signed up for Amazon Prime before or if it's been at least a year since your Amazon Prime benefits ended. The first games that were made available are still available through the 4th. If you live in the U.S. and have an EBT (food stamps) card or Medicare card, Amazon Prime is $5.99/month if you go to amazon.com/qualify.

Something really needs to be done about the extremely immature asshats who think it's funny to severely abuse the rep system by downrepping people for using this thread for exactly what it's meant to be used for. Unfortunately, GOG just doesn't care at all about its forum or its customers, and this apathy makes people want to stop visiting the forum.
Post edited July 05, 2018 by finkleroy
low rated
finkleroy: It's permanent, there's no Steam key, and you need to download and install the Twitch desktop app and use it to download, install and run the games. You get a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime if you have't signed up for Amazon Prime before or if it's been at least a year since your Amazon Prime benefits ended. The first games that were made available are still available through the 4th. If you live in the U.S. and have an EBT (food stamps) card or Medicare card, Amazon Prime is $5.99/month if you go to amazon.com/qualify.

Something really needs to be done about the extremely immature asshats who think it's funny to severely abuse the rep system by downrepping people for using this thread for exactly what it's meant to be used for. Unfortunately, GOG just doesn't care at all about its forum or its customers, and this apathy makes people want to stop visiting the forum.
I hv 2 agree with u abt GOG doing something 2 stop all these low-life cowards although they dun really bother me @ all. We all know the rep counts 4 shit here as the system can be abused but wat i dun really uds is y GOG is not bothering doing anything abt it as they definitely can & r able 2 c who is doing all the derepping.

Perhaps they can set a rule such that if there is massive derepping by any 1 person/account & aft investigation found that they were unwarranted, their forum access can be banned. It's doable, only thing is GOG possibly dun 1 spend/waste time & effort 2 do all these stuff.

Although i can also uds y they wld be unwilling & reluctant 2 monitor & 'police' the forum, such inactions r unfortunately putting off many gd regular GOGers fr staying here anymore. The only thing we can do is help upvote those that hv been unjustly downvoted. If we can all just do our small part the trolls will be unable 2 effectively downvote anymore as we surely out-number them.
Post edited July 04, 2018 by tomyam80
low rated
tomyam80: I hv 2 agree with u abt GOG doing something 2 stop all these low-life cowards although they dun really bother me @ all. We all know the rep counts 4 shit here as the system can be abused but wat i dun really uds is y GOG is not bothering doing anything abt it as they definitely can & r able 2 c who is doing all the derepping.

Perhaps they can set a rule such that if there is massive derepping by any 1 person/account & aft investigation found that they were unwarranted, their forum access can be banned. It's doable, only thing is GOG possibly dun 1 spend/waste time & effort 2 do all these stuff.

Although i can also uds y they wld be unwilling & reluctant 2 monitor & 'police' the forum, such inactions r unfortunately putting off many gd regular GOGers fr staying here anymore. The only thing we can do is help upvote those that hv been unjustly downvoted. If we can all just do our small part the trolls will be unable 2 effectively downvote anymore as we surely out-number them.
They could just do away with the rep system entirely or at least investigate and ban people who abuse it. They could also prevent everyone from using the forum until they've spent a certain amount of money on the storefront, like Steam does. All the regulars know to ignore rep, but having a low rep does prevent you from posting links, and I'm not sure what else. They could at the bare minimum remove the restrictions on users who have a low rep. That would be much appreciated.
"For the month of July Archer is on sale, 100% off. Grab a free copy and keep it forever! The goal is to be able to put the game on Steam and to fund future developments of the game coming later this year; more levels & features! Support me simply by sharing with your friends."

http://timbeaudet.itch.io/archer/devlog/39507/archer-summerbirthday-sale
high rated
finkleroy, tomyam80

aren't you those guys who discussed here for two weeks, should spare keys be posted here or is it off-topic?

so may be stop whining about rep system here and make separate topic for that?
Post edited July 04, 2018 by nefas21