It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
dogran: Greetings,

Feel free to use these keys to get Sunless Sea and Rime games while they are available.

SummerGaming Sale Items:

Sunless Sea: SZ7470597E1253EBRF
Rime: ZP2321ACBC8C55644T

Best regards
Duck-and-Cover: I grabbed the key for Rime, thank you! :D
Welcome Duck-and-Cover, happy to help!
low rated
dogran: Greetings,

Feel free to use these keys to get Sunless Sea and Rime games while they are available.

SummerGaming Sale Items:

Sunless Sea: SZ7470597E1253EBRF
Rime: used

Best regards

edited for Rime update
I tried the one for Sunless Sea and it seems that it has been taken by someone already, FYI. Thanks for your generosity anyway!
I have a spare code of Neverwinter Nights 2. Feel free to use it:

GVLY9AE32C3953DBF5

Enjoy it.
low rated
roitedo: I have a spare code of Neverwinter Nights 2. Feel free to use it:

GVLY9AE32C3953DBF5

Enjoy it.
thank you any way but already gone.
I've got one for Hotline Miami (K43KBDB31129FF7A37)
Have fun!
low rated
CVeras: I've got one for Hotline Miami (K43KBDB31129FF7A37)
Have fun!
Already lurked
Here is a code for a free copy of Sunless Sea if you don't have it yet:
SZ745AD0DDB1EADE8T

I already have a copy here. :-)
low rated
midsummermuse: Here is a code for a free copy of Sunless Sea if you don't have it yet:
SZ745AD0DDB1EADE8T

I already have a copy here. :-)
Thank you!
Redeem this code to add Sunless Sea to your library.
Act fast, it will expire on July 2, 2018 at 21:59:59 UTC.
SZ74873E7AB43E755Y
https://www.gog.com/redeem/SZ74873E7AB43E755Y
low rated
hafizadam: Redeem this code to add Sunless Sea to your library.
Act fast, it will expire on July 2, 2018 at 21:59:59 UTC.
SZ74873E7AB43E755Y
https://www.gog.com/redeem/SZ74873E7AB43E755Y
Thanks
low rated
Agh... Fell asleep (again) and missed out on Rime (a couple of bucks remained to be expended until this stretch goal).

Would really appreciate if someone were to spot me a spare copy. Can offer Alwa's Awakening or Stellar Interface or Party Hard (Steam versions) in return.

UPD: my wish has been granted thanks to DaiKaiser93's outstanding generosity.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by Eventice
low rated
Anyone have terraria code? :)
Eventice: Agh... Fell asleep (again) and missed out on Rime (a couple of bucks remained to be expended until this stretch goal).

Would really appreciate if someone were to spot me a spare copy. Can offer Alwa's Awakening or Stellar Interface or Party Hard (Steam versions) in return.
You must be very well-rested then :)
hitman episode 1 was given free in winter. episode 2 was given free in spring. hitman 2 has been announced. chances are we will see episode 3 given free in a couple of days (21st).
low rated
Eventice: Agh... Fell asleep (again) and missed out on Rime (a couple of bucks remained to be expended until this stretch goal).

Kuranes_82: You must be very well-rested then :)
Not really... Imagine waking with a gasp just a few minutes after the sale deadline, wondering how the cluck I could miss this opportunity, then hating profusely, spazzing out on the floor, gnawing on chair legs and being in a self-loathing mode since. A sad gormless panda. LOL

Btw, I don't get the downvoting - isn't this the thread where people with extra keys (oftentimes soon expiring) come to gift them to their fellow appreciative community members? And the latter may as well voice their wishes? What's wrong with that...

Oh, I went thru my recent orders and see an extra Ziggurat expiring June 25th, if anyone's interested.