It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
All guns on deck
it requires a facebook and a twitter account.

Steam web page
Post edited February 14, 2017 by nicohvc
Asum87: I don´t like these games, so I go to gift the keys in Steam
It bears repeating as usual. Never post keys openly on the forum. Hell, any forum at that. People (or bots) will snatch them up without any expression of thanks. The internet: douche paradise.
50 copies of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings to WIN on GOG

LOL
mistermumbles: It bears repeating as usual. Never post keys openly on the forum. Hell, any forum at that. People (or bots) will snatch them up without any expression of thanks. The internet: douche paradise.
It also bears repeating as usual that this is their key, so if they want to drop it in the middle of the forum or post it to a giveaway is their choice unless the thread doesn't allow it. Seems like the thread doesn't say "code dropping is not allowed" so I assume it is safe for him.
mistermumbles: It bears repeating as usual. Never post keys openly on the forum. Hell, any forum at that. People (or bots) will snatch them up without any expression of thanks. The internet: douche paradise.
PookaMustard: It also bears repeating as usual that this is their key, so if they want to drop it in the middle of the forum or post it to a giveaway is their choice unless the thread doesn't allow it. Seems like the thread doesn't say "code dropping is not allowed" so I assume it is safe for him.
First of all this thread is about temporaly givaways on the internet. There is a special thread, called "NInja givaway 2.0" made specially for "code droppers".
Second, "code dropping" is bad habit anyway, because: a) bots snatch games instead of people, who really want them, b) people who try to activate keys and find them already been activated are upset - which negates the appeal to participate on the forum, that givaways are about.
Third, while people are free to do what they want with games (or game keys) they own, there are good manners and bad manners. And what mistermumbles said is not an order, but opinion and sound advice to newcomers.
LootHunter: First of all this thread is about temporaly givaways on the internet.
According to the OP this is only partly true:

"Since it is getting a bit crowded here is one central topic for free (temporary) keys giveaways.
Also feel free to post/share any spare keys for those that don't have Facebook or missed it. "

I agree with what you said about posting keys openly and why you shouldn't do it. However it's hard to blame people who are simply doing what was posted in the OP meaning "sharing a spare key".

Last but not least: even though people might be correct with their advice it sometimes seems as if the way they are expressing this concern might not be the best one. Maybe it's just me (being a German not knowing English well enough) but the advice sounded a bit like "OMG how many times do I have to tell you that what you are doing is wrong..." and so people might get a bit offended by this even if the underlying things said might be true and the advice was given to help. In my opinion people who want to give friendly advice should also post their advice in a friendly way so people won't get offended but instead follow the advice given.
high rated
10 keys for Syberia by GOG itself
https://gleam.io/GLlUy/wishlist-giveaway-syberia
Post edited February 15, 2017 by gvyop
high rated
For the 2 people who haven't bought it for $2.50 in the countless sales yet. ;) It does seem like GOG is doing a lot of small giveaways. Over at RPS they're raffling off 280 games.
LOL bought Syberia just yesterday... but for 1.89€ keep my google account was a better choice.
I mean I don't trust gleam.
Post edited February 16, 2017 by LiefLayer
high rated
Homeworld GA by GOG...
https://gleam.io/PfwVE/facebook-wishlist-giveaway-homeworld-remastered-collection

but there was absolutely no information about the 10 winners in the last Syberia gleam GA. Even No name displayed. So it could be just commercial honey pot...
Post edited February 17, 2017 by gvyop
Pixel Puzzles Ultimate - Da Vinci Puzzle Pack DLC

Use code PIXELGIVEAWAY at checkout to get it for free. Was free once before but if anyone missed out here's another chance.
Game Giveaway of the day — Arxon
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Use your matching and logic skills in this beautiful, Egyptian-themed puzzler. Move colored scarabs around the grid, lining up three or more same-colored beetles as you try to clear them from the board. With three gameplay modes and fun bonuses, like the Destroyer Bug, Arxon is the perfect diversion!

3 gameplay modes;
Relaxing Egyptian theme;
Useful power-ups!
GOG Gleam.io giveaway:
https://gleam.io/JHtlS/facebook-wishlist-giveaway-stronghold-hd
Game Giveaway of the day — Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

After their yacht is sunk by an incredible storm, Jane and Mike are separated. Waking up on a mysterious island, Jane must now figure out what happened and find Mike before it’s too late. Explore amazing Hidden Object scenes and solve tricky puzzles as you uncover a terrifying truth on the island. Escape from danger and be reunited with Mike in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light!
GOG's "scam" (oops Competition) is still ongoing:

https://gleam.io/OanH4/facebook-wishlist-giveaway-undertale