It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Should be easy too.
F4LL0UT: Heroes of Might & Magic III

Edit: Specifically this artwork.
Of course. Though the artwork in your link is stretched. Maybe that's why mine wasn't recognized because I drew it in the original 4:3.
F4LL0UT: Heroes of Might & Magic III

Edit: Specifically this artwork.
ZFR: Of course. Though the artwork in your link is stretched. Maybe that's why mine wasn't recognized because I drew it in the original 4:3.
It took me the longest time to see it until I realized that the wings on the drawing were wings and not teeth, and that the yellow was hair and not a weird yellow eyeball.
ZFR: Of course. Though the artwork in your link is stretched. Maybe that's why mine wasn't recognized because I drew it in the original 4:3.
zeogold: It took me the longest time to see it until I realized that the wings on the drawing were wings and not teeth, and that the yellow was hair and not a weird yellow eyeball.
That was my first thought, too. xD
Now that I see it, it's not bad.
zeogold: It took me the longest time to see it until I realized that the wings on the drawing were wings and not teeth, and that the yellow was hair and not a weird yellow eyeball.
Exoanthrope: That was my first thought, too. xD
Now that it's mentioned, I can see the eye/teeth too if I look. It's kind of like the duck-rabbit picture.
bump?
F4LL0UT:
It's your turn, y'know.
zeogold: It's your turn, y'know.
Seriously sick... fever... can't think straight... but must... draaaaaw...

Edit: For frigg's sake... attachment... won't show up... with my last breath... I curse... tinyEEEEE!!!

Edit 2: Finally... *blergh*
Attachments:
Post edited February 26, 2016 by F4LL0UT
zeogold: It's your turn, y'know.
F4LL0UT: Seriously sick... fever... can't think straight... but must... draaaaaw...

Edit: For frigg's sake... attachment... won't show up... with my last breath... I curse... tinyEEEEE!!!

Edit 2: Finally... *blergh*
The lemmings having an orgy?

Guess I´ve seen it all now. :)
NuffCatnip: The lemmings having an orgy?
Orgy is correct. Gah, Lemmings, I mean.
F4LL0UT: Orgy is correct. Gah, Lemmings, I mean.
Yay. :)

Someone else can draw for me, I´m not able to draw something at the moment. :)
F4LL0UT: Orgy is correct. Gah, Lemmings, I mean.
Most NSFW I've seen here EVER. haha.

I'd love to jump in, but I am pretty busy at the moment.

I do enjoy the drawings though, gives me a brain teaser to think about while I am working, though I understood this one immediately.
F4LL0UT: Seriously sick... fever... can't think straight... but must... draaaaaw...
Whoa. Now that is what I call art. xD

I haven't put anything in this thread in a while, I need some more free time.
Alright, fine.

I might have taken a few liberties with the design, as I am wont to do.
Attachments:
digdug.jpg (112 Kb)
Is it a little cacodemon from DOOM?
LordEbu: Is it a little cacodemon from DOOM?
Haha, not quite, but maybe I took a little inspiration there.