It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Baldur's Gate 2?

Drow "masks", stealing back the dragon eggs, pirate island, redhead=Imoen.
Just a guess.
phandom: I see a redhead. I'm guessing it's "The Witcher 2"........
No.
MadyNora: Baldur's Gate 2?

Just a guess.
Yes!
Post edited September 12, 2015 by ZFR
MadyNora: Baldur's Gate 2?

Just a guess.
ZFR: Yes!
Ahhh!
That dragon on the first drawing was the one that confused all of us I think ^_^
Will upload something soon.
Time for some chocolate :)
Attachments:
choco.jpg (48 Kb)
MadyNora: Time for some chocolate :)
I don't recognize this one, but looks delicious as always! :3
Gemini Rue?
Exoanthrope: I don't recognize this one, but looks delicious as always! :3

viperfdl: Gemini Rue?
Nope :(
Awesome! Choco time ftw! :D

Miss Take?
awalterj: Awesome! Choco time ftw! :D

Miss Take?
Yes :)
awalterj: Awesome! Choco time ftw! :D

Miss Take?
MadyNora: Yes :)
It was instantly recognizable as Daisy, great job. Your skill is too accurate, making this easy!
MadyNora: Yes :)
awalterj: It was instantly recognizable as Daisy, great job. Your skill is too accurate, making this easy!
Haha thanks :D
Well, I'm terrible at making riddles. I'm much better at solving them :P
Daisy is the hardest to play as :(
MadyNora: Haha thanks :D
Well, I'm terrible at making riddles. I'm much better at solving them :P
Daisy is the hardest to play as :(
It's not that you're terrible at all, it's just that I can intuitively sense chocolate from many miles away. I haven't even played this game (only seen screencaps of the characters and the trailer) but because the riddle was made from chocolate, I was able to use psychic abilities to immediately determine the answer by subconsciously consulting the ancestral spirits of the white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate holy trinity. Due to my genetics, I have a natural +1 perk for anything related to chocolate.
awalterj: It's not that you're terrible at all, it's just that I can intuitively sense chocolate from many miles away. I haven't even played this game (only seen screencaps of the characters and the trailer) but because the riddle was made from chocolate, I was able to use psychic abilities to immediately determine the answer by subconsciously consulting the ancestral spirits of the white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate holy trinity. Due to my genetics, I have a natural +1 perk for anything related to chocolate.
HAHA! :D
I have a +1 perk only when it comes to eating chocolate... :D

It's a very fun game btw :3
Crap, I'm too tired to draw even a stick figure today, haven't even played any games. Whoever wants can take the turn, my apologies for the 24h holdup everyone :(

MadyNora: HAHA! :D
I have a +1 perk only when it comes to eating chocolate... :D
"Eating is believing!"

MadyNora: It's a very fun game btw :3
I'm sure it is a ton of fun, unfortunately my laptop's CPU doesn't meet the minimal system requirements.
Quick one, should be easy to guess.
Attachments:
fsjals.png (50 Kb)