It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Shadow of the Colossus?
Nooooo...
Shadow of the Unicorn.
The Shadow, the classic super hero movie?
Now I know you guys are trolling. :D
F4LL0UT: Now I know you guys are trolling. :D
At least I have no idea what it could be. First I felt certain that it would be "Shadow of the Beast" but now.
Maybe Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet"
I dunno, something with shadows or darkness... Darkness is light's light of darkness as a dark farewell to dark lightness.
viperfdl: At least I have no idea what it could be. First I felt certain that it would be "Shadow of the Beast" but now.
Aaaargh!!!

Hint: Your first suggestion was closest. :D
F4LL0UT: Now I know you guys are trolling. :D
They must have been doing it on purpose indeed, as I instantly got it the moment I first saw your drawing (brilliant, by the way! :D).

But since my artistic talent is below the floor I'm not guessing it to avoid having to draw anything.
muntdefems: I instantly got it the moment I first saw your drawing (brilliant, by the way! :D).
Lol, thanks.

muntdefems: But since my artistic talent is below the floor I'm not guessing it to avoid having to draw anything.
Well, you can always let someone else take your turn. :)
viperfdl: At least I have no idea what it could be. First I felt certain that it would be "Shadow of the Beast" but now.
F4LL0UT: Aaaargh!!!

Hint: Your first suggestion was closest. :D
Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat?
viperfdl: Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat?
YES! And don't blame the drawing, muntdefems called it "brilliant", so it's YOUR fault and YOUR fault only that it took you so long!
viperfdl: Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat?
F4LL0UT: YES! And don't blame the drawing, muntdefems called it "brilliant", so it's YOUR fault and YOUR fault only that it took you so long!
Is it my fault that I don't know the game and had to search for it on mobygames?

Anyway, next picture.
Attachments:
ugly.png (7 Kb)
viperfdl: Is it my fault that I don't know the game and had to search for it on mobygames?
I was joking. :P
But I am surprised you didn't know Shadow of the Horned Rat as its GOG release several weeks ago along with two other Warhammer games was quite a big thing and it was displayed on top of the frontpage in a custom box for like a week or so.
viperfdl: Is it my fault that I don't know the game and had to search for it on mobygames?

Anyway, next picture.
Aww man I love this game! I want to finish Caesar III first though before I continue with it
F4LL0UT: But I am surprised you didn't know Shadow of the Horned Rat as its GOG release several weeks ago along with two other Warhammer games was quite a big thing and it was displayed on top of the frontpage in a custom box for like a week or so.
Maybe because I never played it and it never was one of my top wanted games. Maybe I'm just getting old or degrade mentally.

Matewis: Aww man I love this game! I want to finish Caesar III first though before I continue with it
If you want to draw just name it and the turn is yours.