It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning!
Paid off to act like loonie at work.. got pillars of eternity hero edition for about 17 eur ;)
Been looking at the company's smart phone quite a many a time today..
Post edited March 22, 2016 by superstande
Good moaning.

I see the repeats are still going, and the rate hasn't slowed all that much at all.

In other news. I got a humble bundle just for ONE game, that after waiting so long is only marginally cheaper than buying it here. While the extra buck and a half annoys my penny pinching ways, oy! at least some of it is for charity. And I get a bunch of worthless crap along with some nice repeats I can gift as well.

Hurm I should have increased the amount destined at charity. I really don't think the perpetrators of the warmachine videogame deserve even a single dime.

That's pretty much all from me for now. Yesterday I was planning to do stuff, but Insomnia got in the way. Today I can't afford NOT to do that stuff.

Be readin' you later.
-----
PS: Btw, before I forget, yesterday I noticed, out of effin' nowhere, a discount coupon for Van Helsing III in my steam inventory.
Is anyone interested?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by j0ekerr
Good morning, everybody! *hugs and waves*

Hmm, maybe I'll pass this insomnia... Haven't seen a must have yet (as I definitely own more than enough games). So I would have bought a gift code to decide later what to do with the game. I really don't understand why they disabled gifting this time
PalioDeMonte: Good morning, everybody! *hugs and waves*

Hmm, maybe I'll pass this insomnia... Haven't seen a must have yet (as I definitely own more than enough games). So I would have bought a gift code to decide later what to do with the game. I really don't understand why they disabled gifting this time
Probably to prevent people from buying up copies and trying to sell them later.
Doesn't make it any less annoying though.
There's been another bombing. This time in Brussels. The world is really going to shit. :(
So I have again this chat notification bug :P It "says" I have an unreaded chat msg, but ofc nobody wrote me... :/
bela555: So I have again this chat notification bug :P It "says" I have an unreaded chat msg, but ofc nobody wrote me... :/
Open chat, go to account and click on chat again.
Usually clears them for me.
bela555: So I have again this chat notification bug :P It "says" I have an unreaded chat msg, but ofc nobody wrote me... :/
Are you sure nobody wrote you?
Maybe you should check.
omega64: Open chat, go to account and click on chat again.
I clicked on everything, I still have the problem :D
zeogold: Are you sure nobody wrote you?
Maybe you should check.
^^
Post edited March 22, 2016 by bela555
omega64: Open chat, go to account and click on chat again.
bela555: I clicked on everything, I still have the problem :D
zeogold: Are you sure nobody wrote you?
Maybe you should check.
bela555: ^^
Never give up hope.
bela555: I clicked on everything, I still have the problem :D

^^
omega64: Never give up hope.
Maybe I should clear all of my chat windows, but tbh I dont really want to do that.
Yezemin: There's been another bombing. This time in Brussels. The world is really going to shit. :(
Hm :'-( I saw the news right when I woke up. I don't get it. Just wanna go back to bed >__<
**big hug**

Good morning everyone. Hopefully as good as can be...
AgentBirdnest: Good morning everyone. Hopefully as good as can be...
*big tired hug*
Good morning everyoen *big hugs and waves* :)
moonshineshadow: *big tired hug*
Ever consider joining the other team? :-)

I was going to ask "did I miss anything"? (in the sale). but... well... I think I know the answer to that :-p Maybe there will be a change after 24 hours?
ElTerprise: Good morning everyoen *big hugs and waves* :)
Comb your hair. Seriously.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by AgentBirdnest