It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Haha :)
I might not have dropped the match, but a nice roaring fire can be a very pleasant thing. ;)
I got me a convoy :D
ElTerprise: I got me a convoy :D
Very nice, so did I. =)

Additional - I'm enjoying my upgraded internet so much right now. Gives things a bit of extra oomph when it comes to cutting through lagginess.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Very nice, so did I. =)
Finally a decent discount for the game :)
alright, 4 games off the wishlist so far... and no new ones added... this is going too well :)
what comes next...
And I got me a doctors appointment.
See ya'll in a while. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: And I got me a doctors appointment.
Hope everything will be fine and see you later - probably much later though as i am about to leave for cinema :)
I think the tracker thread melted. It's been stuck at a message from an hour ago for a while now, and the forum says it got a new post 2 minutes ago.
Try to not have too much fun. See you in a bit. =)
Wait what, are we onto repeats now?
I hope the doctor visit goes well!
FearfulSymmetry: Wait what, are we onto repeats now?
If you mean Van Helsing, the first one on sale was number 2 in the series. Right now they're selling the original.
Just to add to the confusion, the third in the series will be around, I'm sure.
(Or, they were, rather. It's long gone already.)
Alright....still cannot see game images...have probably a dozen pending orders due to clicking on the games.....hope it'll be fixed when i'm back...

Anyway i have to leave for cinema - i wish you all good whatever and see you later :)
*big hugs and waves*
CarrionCrow: If you mean Van Helsing, the first one on sale was number 2 in the series. Right now they're selling the original.
Just to add to the confusion, the third in the series will be around, I'm sure.
(Or, they were, rather. It's long gone already.)
Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

ElTerprise: Alright....still cannot see game images...have probably a dozen pending orders due to clicking on the games.....hope it'll be fixed when i'm back...

Anyway i have to leave for cinema - i wish you all good whatever and see you later :)
*big hugs and waves*
Have fun at the cinema!
ElTerprise: Alright....still cannot see game images...have probably a dozen pending orders due to clicking on the games.....hope it'll be fixed when i'm back...

*big hugs and waves*
Have fun, enjoy the movie. =)

*big hugs and waves*
Have fun mate! :) See ya!