It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Yep, so hopefully now the computers will give me a break :D
Or maybe the robots are rebelling, and yours are just the first to turn on us. But on the bright side, you get a new badge for that. :-)
Attachments:
Empress_Owl: Good morning, inhabitants of Fred ! :)
**Big hugs, polite waves, invisible hat tip and coffee**
Good morning, Owl lady. =)

-breaks out the wading pool with plenty of fresh coffee for the new week-
CarrionCrow: No, not particularly. Just the usual stuff here.

Very happy to hear that. =) (About the good parts, of course. Whatever's causing you trouble while you're trying to recover needs to go the hell away.)

Honestly not sure. If GOG wants to put a theme package together, they have plenty to work with.
It would indeed be lovely if the other problems would go away, especially as some are being caused by people who could stop stop being jerks. Some of the problems can't be helped, but there are a few that just highlight how nasty some people can be.

That is true. They do seem to be getting a little better, but still none really for me. I think they also run longer now, but I am not sure.
moonshineshadow: *big good morning hug* Hope you are doing fine?
I am... and you ? :)
**Big hug back**
ddickinson: Good morning, lovely Owl of the Empire of France!

How are you today, did you have a nice weekend?

P.S. I found a picture of the first law you can pass once you conquer most of the world. :-)
http://www.jattdisite.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Funny-King-Frog-With-Monday.jpg

*big Monday hug*
Good morning, beautiful DD of the Great Kingdom of England !
I had a half good and half rotten weekend, i try to keep only the good...
what about you ? :)
Oh... nice law. Unless it wouldn't be told by a grumpy toad but by myself... a toad, as a king ?... what a silly idea... as a king-size breakfast, maybe ! :-p hihi
**Big silly hug**
CarrionCrow: Good morning, Owl lady. =)

-breaks out the wading pool with plenty of fresh coffee for the new week-
Good morning, dear Crow !! :)
**happily dive in the fressh coffee wading pool** ... thanks !! this is more than needed on a monday morning... :) I'm on holidays, but i have a few things to do for work anyway... i hope i'll find some courage.
How are you ?
Post edited February 08, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Good morning, beautiful DD of the Great Kingdom of England !
I had a half good and half rotten weekend, i try to keep only the good...
what about you ? :)
Oh... nice law. Unless it wouldn't be told by a grumpy toad but by myself... a toad, as a king ?... what a silly idea... as a king-size breakfast, maybe ! :-p hihi
**Big silly hug**
Sorry to hear about the half rotten part. Anything I can to to help cheer you up?

Excluding health stuff and non-health problems I am doing great. I had a really lovely weekend and that along with my good news has really lifted my spirits, especially knowing that I am finally on the mend and out of any immediate danger.

But that is your messenger frog. He will be the one to pass the laws for you. You will be far too bust as Empress to do everything yourself. And of course, if he doesn't do a good job then he gets eaten by the Empress for breakfast. :-)

*big silly return hug*
ddickinson: *big good morning hug from beyond the grave (because ELT got us all killed in FTL :-))*
Yeah, that punk >:-\ What is so hard about trying to dodge a barrage of lasers, jeez...
*big Moonday morning hug*

I smell staff picks... only 7 minutes away... *sniff*
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, that punk >:-\ What is so hard about trying to dodge a barrage of lasers, jeez...
*big Moonday morning hug*

I smell staff picks... only 7 minutes away... *sniff*
I think your next playthrough should be a continuation. It could be the surviving soup seller becoming captain of his own ship and trying to avenge his former crew. :-)

Just four minutes now. :-)
moonshineshadow: *extra big return hug*
Yep, so hopefully now the computers will give me a break :D

How are you doing today?
I'll keep my *fingers crossed* that they do. And they'd better bake you some cookies to make up for the trouble (did you check the CD drive?) :-p

I'm doing good. Feeling pretty well so far, and am in a really good mood. Luckily ElT is not here to pluck it up ;-p
ddickinson: I think your next playthrough should be a continuation. It could be the surviving soup seller becoming captain of his own ship and trying to avenge his former crew. :-)

Just four minutes now. :-)
Haha... Not a bad idea! :-D I might do that.
One minute... Come on, more space games please!!
Post edited February 08, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Are the Evoland games any good? And how is Dreamfall: The Longest Journey? I own the first game, but I always passed on the second for some reason. But as I have not yet played the original Longest Journey maybe that is the reason, to wait and see how I like that one.

AgentBirdnest: Haha... Not a bad idea! :-D I might do that.
One minute... Come on, more space games please!!
Well there are a few space games in there. :-)
ddickinson: Sorry to hear about the half rotten part. Anything I can to to help cheer you up?

Excluding health stuff and non-health problems I am doing great. I had a really lovely weekend and that along with my good news has really lifted my spirits, especially knowing that I am finally on the mend and out of any immediate danger.

But that is your messenger frog. He will be the one to pass the laws for you. You will be far too bust as Empress to do everything yourself. And of course, if he doesn't do a good job then he gets eaten by the Empress for breakfast. :-)

*big silly return hug*
Hmmm... finish my work at my place ? :-p **sending DD a massive boring file**
Glad that you're doing great, and had a lovely weekend !! :) you definitely deserve them...
Ho... right. A frog minister. Hum... Must hire a not too yummy one then...
Already noon... time to eat a few garlic snails.
Bon appétit tout le monde !! :) **big french hug**
Empress_Owl: Hmmm... finish my work at my place ? :-p **sending DD a massive boring file**
Glad that you're doing great, and had a lovely weekend !! :) you definitely deserve them...
Ho... right. A frog minister. Hum... Must hire a not too yummy one then...
Already noon... time to eat a few garlic snails.
Bon appétit tout le monde !! :) **big french hug**
I will get right on it. :-)
*tried to understand all that French writing... Nope. Just starts to randomly draw pictures all over the document hoping that will be okay. Then slips a note in English asking them to please stop giving Owl so much work.*

Thank you. Just knowing I am out of any immediate danger has been a load of my mind and I feel so much better knowing things are looking up. I still have a long way, but hopefully I am over the worst now and the year can start getting better.

Of course a frog, the Owl Empire will be dominated by frogs and snails, with humans as their slaves. With Empress Owl as the supreme ruler owning 99% of the world.

Poor snails. :-(
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/cc/db/f2ccdba6c53abd96102efbffa90afdc5.jpg

*big attempt at a French hug*
ddickinson: Are the Evoland games any good? And how is Dreamfall: The Longest Journey? I own the first game, but I always passed on the second for some reason. But as I have not yet played the original Longest Journey maybe that is the reason, to wait and see how I like that one.
I really enjoyed Evoland (I've only played the first game.) It has a funny little gimmick - unlock upgrades as you play in order to upgrade the game's technology (the game starts out black and white, and you must find upgrades to turn it colour, then 16-bit, etc.) It felt a bit repetitive at times, but I found it surprisingly fun, even after the gimmick wore off. Not bad for the price.
AgentBirdnest: I really enjoyed Evoland (I've only played the first game.) It has a funny little gimmick - unlock upgrades as you play in order to upgrade the game's technology (the game starts out black and white, and you must find upgrades to turn it colour, then 16-bit, etc.) It felt a bit repetitive at times, but I found it surprisingly fun, even after the gimmick wore off. Not bad for the price.
Thank you. I will take a closer look at it later and see what I think. I initially passed on the game due to some of the bad reviews, but it does look like a fun little game.

Do any games catch your eye?
HI THREAD!!! How are you all? I'm amazing! :D

*Grabs Agent and dances the cha-cha!*
Soccorro: HI THREAD!!! How are you all? I'm amazing! :D

*Grabs Agent and dances the cha-cha!*
*grabs popcorn and watches Soccorro and a reluctant Agent dance*